Old 10-09-2006, 08:20 AM   #46   [permalink]
Guildenstern
Forum Addicted

I still have no idea what this show is about, except that humans are operating mines to dig out robots, and the magical glowing surf-winds.
Old 10-09-2006, 02:40 PM   #47   [permalink]
Snyper64

Download it off of bittorent, its better in Japanese anyways, and watch the first 20 eps(thats what adult swim is up to now).
Snyper64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2006, 05:49 PM   #48   [permalink]
ParticleEffect
Forum Elite

Originally Posted by Snyper64
Wait until episode 20 and than you will see why Holland doesn't want him to pilot the Nirvash alone, that and a few other things you will see after that. Oh! and ParticleEffect .

Hope that helps.
ahh, that's kind of important. the sub group made a very bad move leaving that out.

then i guess the only question left is what the deal was with the "half" of people going with the corralian to where ever it was going. and wtf the "seven" means, lol.

the series isn't specially meaningful to me or anything, i just liked the style of it. i thought the main plot motivation of the world/universe only being able to support so much life was just retarded.

Last edited by ParticleEffect; 13-09-2006 at 05:53 PM.
ParticleEffect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2006, 04:07 PM   #49   [permalink]
Snyper64

Hey I found out that the picture of the girl and the boy with wings is the R2 DVD cover for eps 47-50 for the Japanese DVDs. I can't remember what site I got it off of but if you do a search for "is the R2 DVD cover for eps 47-50" you should find it since thats a direct quote I copied before my browser crashed. I guess thats what I get for opening multiple pages while using most of my upload for Azureus and watching an anime on my hard drive all at the same time.
Old 25-09-2006, 10:49 PM   #50   [permalink]
Kaneda

just finshd watchin 1t. I thot it waz grate! thA did A gud job krEate-ing the story and I lIkd the Inding.
Old 02-10-2006, 06:14 AM   #51   [permalink]
ParticleEffect
Forum Elite

Originally Posted by Kaneda
just finshd watchin 1t. I thot it waz grate! thA did A gud job krEate-ing the story and I lIkd the Inding.
english, mother fucker. do you speak it?
Old 04-10-2006, 09:40 PM   #52   [permalink]
Snyper64

Well if you look at some of his other posts than you already know the answer.
Old 28-10-2006, 10:49 AM   #53   [permalink]
Darklightz
Forum Elite

Well the serie got boring fast.We get it,Renton is a gullible spineless fool,did they really need to make it the basis of the show?The last 4 episodes I watched were all about crew members humiliating Renton for their amusement.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:42 PM   #54   [permalink]
Cookiepop

SPOILERS

Quote:
then i guess the only question left is what the deal was with the "half" of people going with the corralian to where ever it was going. and wtf the "seven" means, lol.
To avoid the limit of life and to promote understanding between humans and coralians, half the humans left with the coralians who either left for space or for an alternate dimension.

Quote:
the series isn't specially meaningful to me or anything, i just liked the style of it. i thought the main plot motivation of the world/universe only being able to support so much life was just retarded.
It's apparently based upon a Buddhist theory. There are many similar theories in different forms, one example being in Judhaism that when the chamber of guffe is empty the messiah will come signalling the end of the world.