Old 24-02-2008, 03:41 AM   #1   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Send a message via MSN to ACE2001 Send a message via Yahoo to ACE2001
Ikkitousen Season 3?!!

Yep, you've read the title right. Seems that there will be a season three to this fan-service saga!! Here's the news:

The April issue (on sale on February 26) of Wani Books' Monthly Comic Gum magazine will announce the launch of the third season of the Ikkitousen fighting anime series, Ikkitousen: Great Guardians. The project promises a completely original story and new characters. The third season is scheduled to premiere this summer.

Source: Animenewsnetwork

To be quite honest, I'm not too excited about it. The first season was good, the second season was quite confusing. Neverthless, I'm going to watch and see if this anime can redeem itself by giving us a more coherent storyline instead of just blantant fanservice all day long.
ACE2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2008, 04:22 PM   #2   [permalink]
Kusunagi
Forum Junkie

Man I was there stickly for the action and women. A+ series.... LOL maybe not, but its good
Why Am I Dying to Live, If Im just Living to Die
Kusunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2008, 06:57 PM   #3   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Send a message via ICQ to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via AIM to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via Yahoo to Pengi_Ken-Ohki
If it dropped the panty shot crap, it'd be a really neat series. Oh wells.
Pengi_Ken-Ohki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-02-2008, 07:57 PM   #4   [permalink]
Stingray 67
Forum Junkie

Send a message via AIM to Stingray 67
possibly. I haven't seen the series, but watching the opening on youtube (total fan service) and given the idea of a confusing 2nd season, I don't find it worth even investigation.

"Brace yourselves.... The area of penetration will no doubt be sensitive." - Spock

Now supporting:
Brainfuzz
Stingray 67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 02:13 PM   #5   [permalink]
Black_Knight
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via ICQ to Black_Knight Send a message via AIM to Black_Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Black_Knight
A repost is fine too.

is that most of the fights are to the death. I mean what the ----, these are high school students and they're killing each other and destroying public property, where the ---- are the police? If I was walking by I see some big tited 17 year old girl stomping the ribcage of some guy until it shattered, I'd think someone might mention something! Or at least have one of them foot the bill when they destory half a ------- building.

The death bugs me, but the inexcusable part was the lack of nipples, have you seen some of these scenes they have? What the ----? The girls cloths are made of ------- tissue and they just fall to peices, but what always stays in ------- place? The cloth on the nipples. On both nipples, it's symetical tearing and that's ------- maddness.

And the fact the cloth doesn't move from the nipple, what do these girls have some sort of special adhesive on their tits?! What the ----!? And when they power up the wind is blowing everywhere they skirts and hair fly up, but not the clothing over their tits. I mean I don't know much about aerodynamics, but I ------- know those tits wouldn't block the wind from blowing up the sherds of clothing that are covering the nipples. I mean look at the picture. LOOK AT IT! What the ---- is this ----! If tits are going to defy gravity, they shouldn't have their own gravitational pull to keep the nipples covered. Is that it? Anime women's tits are so dense they have their own gravitational pull which allows them to stay in place. Other than that it's something so unrealistic I can't accept it!
-Bishop Oro
Black_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2008, 07:40 PM   #6   [permalink]
Takahashi
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to Takahashi
I'm suprised there is a second season, now they are announcing a third one, guess dirty old men loves for schoolgirls with ludicrouse titties for the win.
Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-02-2008, 08:49 PM   #7   [permalink]
Black_Knight
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via ICQ to Black_Knight Send a message via AIM to Black_Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Black_Knight
Originally Posted by Takahashi
I'm suprised there is a second season, now they are announcing a third one, guess dirty old men loves for schoolgirls with ludicrouse titties for the win.
You do realize that makes up 3/4 of the entire demographic of people who watch anime. 1/5 are female slash fans who can't draw worth ---- and the rest just ---- nuts.
-Bishop Oro

Last edited by Black_Knight; 29-02-2008 at 08:51 PM.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:39 AM   #8   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Send a message via ICQ to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via AIM to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via Yahoo to Pengi_Ken-Ohki
What about boob tape?

But yes, the weird gravity has got to go. That chick in Inuyasha has a skirt that comes down to almost nowhere, yet it remains totally in place despite all kinds of wind, movement etc. For me its actually annoying. Id prefer she just wore a knee length skirt and got on with it.
Or better yet, change out of a goddamn plaid skirt/school uniform for roughin it. Jeans/pants would work so much better.
Pengi_Ken-Ohki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 08:44 PM   #9   [permalink]
AnkaraStark
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to AnkaraStark Send a message via AIM to AnkaraStark Send a message via MSN to AnkaraStark
Originally Posted by Black_Knight
A repost is fine too.

is that most of the fights are to the death. I mean what the ----, these are high school students and they're killing each other and destroying public property, where the ---- are the police? If I was walking by I see some big tited 17 year old girl stomping the ribcage of some guy until it shattered, I'd think someone might mention something! Or at least have one of them foot the bill when they destory half a ------- building.

The death bugs me, but the inexcusable part was the lack of nipples, have you seen some of these scenes they have? What the ----? The girls cloths are made of ------- tissue and they just fall to peices, but what always stays in ------- place? The cloth on the nipples. On both nipples, it's symetical tearing and that's ------- maddness.

And the fact the cloth doesn't move from the nipple, what do these girls have some sort of special adhesive on their tits?! What the ----!? And when they power up the wind is blowing everywhere they skirts and hair fly up, but not the clothing over their tits. I mean I don't know much about aerodynamics, but I ------- know those tits wouldn't block the wind from blowing up the sherds of clothing that are covering the nipples. I mean look at the picture. LOOK AT IT! What the ---- is this ----! If tits are going to defy gravity, they shouldn't have their own gravitational pull to keep the nipples covered. Is that it? Anime women's tits are so dense they have their own gravitational pull which allows them to stay in place. Other than that it's something so unrealistic I can't accept it!
... What's truly sad is that you've actually sat there and analyzed it. Do yourself a favor and get out more.

Irish Diplomacy: The ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to the trip.
AnkaraStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 06:01 AM   #10   [permalink]
Takahashi
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to Takahashi
Originally Posted by Black_Knight
You do realize that makes up 3/4 of the entire demographic of people who watch anime. 1/5 are female slash fans who can't draw worth ---- and the rest just ---- nuts.
I know, still I would like to see some substance to it, something that resembles a plot and probably not get flash with panty shots every minute of the anime.
Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 10:02 AM   #11   [permalink]
Stingray 67
Forum Junkie

Send a message via AIM to Stingray 67
Originally Posted by Pengi_Ken-Ohki
What about boob tape?

But yes, the weird gravity has got to go. That chick in Inuyasha has a skirt that comes down to almost nowhere, yet it remains totally in place despite all kinds of wind, movement etc. For me its actually annoying. Id prefer she just wore a knee length skirt and got on with it.
Or better yet, change out of a goddamn plaid skirt/school uniform for roughin it. Jeans/pants would work so much better.
indeed. Even in a fantasy anime such as Inuyasha, "the wind is the wind." I suppose just being transported to an different era isn't enough... It has to defy the laws of physics as well. You would think an anime with mild nudity [no full-frontal] would at least suggest Kagome have Something under her skirt... One Could get the idea she's actually Scottish.

"Brace yourselves.... The area of penetration will no doubt be sensitive." - Spock

Now supporting:
Brainfuzz
Stingray 67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:18 AM   #12   [permalink]
Black_Knight
V.I.P. Member

Originally Posted by AnkaraStark
... What's truly sad is that you've actually sat there and analyzed it. Do yourself a favor and get out more.
Actually, I never watched the series, just read one of the books and got all the images I need to know from certain website.

Why should I go out when I can keep you company as the person you said was worse than scum?
-Bishop Oro