Old 23-06-2008, 04:35 AM   #1   [permalink]
Area88

Dirty Pair TV - 1985 - Episode 1 (Download Here)

Original Dirty Pair TV series from 1985 which started the whole franchise, simply the best version of the show, has finally is finally being fansubbed.

It was the first ever 'girls with guns' show of it's time and still one of the best sci fi shows to date, with a great cyberpunk feel to it at times. Despite speculation, the TV series has never been licensed or released on dvd.

First episode at animesuki in all it's remastered glory:

Download - Dirty Pair - Episode 1 - Torrent (Click Here)

Questions, feedback and discussion encouraged.

Last edited by ATh; 23-06-2008 at 08:57 PM.
Area88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2008, 04:44 PM   #2   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Send a message via ICQ to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via AIM to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via Yahoo to Pengi_Ken-Ohki
9. NO selling or distribution or discussion of illegal or copyrighted materials on this board.
10. NO links to full anime episodes, anime mp3s, midis, or video clips and of eva and other fan subs etc

http://animeboards.com/showthread.php?t=55531

Not being licensed is not the same to not being copyrighted. Plx keep our boards legal.
Pengi_Ken-Ohki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2008, 04:57 PM   #3   [permalink]
Black_Knight
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via ICQ to Black_Knight Send a message via AIM to Black_Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Black_Knight
Originally Posted by Pengi_Ken-Ohki
9. NO selling or distribution or discussion of illegal or copyrighted materials on this board.
10. NO links to full anime episodes, anime mp3s, midis, or video clips and of eva and other fan subs etc

http://animeboards.com/showthread.php?t=55531

Not being licensed is not the same to not being copyrighted. Plx keep our boards legal.
Oh shi- it's the PK police!

Seriously, with how run down AB's begun, I think even getting a cease and desist letter would be a positive thing because it shows people recognize that we exist.
-Bishop Oro
Black_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2008, 03:25 AM   #4   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Send a message via ICQ to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via AIM to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via Yahoo to Pengi_Ken-Ohki
Ok, so I was too lazy to type something new, and too bored to not say anything at all
Pengi_Ken-Ohki is offline   Reply With Quote