Old 03-11-2008, 11:07 AM   #1636   [permalink]
Blade McCloud
Executive Member

Steve would lightly chuckle as a hand woul brush alongside her cheek softly his voice still soft and gentle as he spoke, "dont worry Dawn we'll find out what happened one way or another, an i will always be there at your side untill we do."

Sphynx would blink a little bit as he slightly shook his head, "i'm not really all that smart..... i just tend to grasp the concept of things easily really... i would really like to help you with your magic spells, though i'm not really good at anything but healing and suff....." Sphynx would lightly glance downwards, it was a bit embaressing to mention the fact that all he could do were healing abilities, especially seeming how his brother Phoenix was always so strong and brave, always the one to put himself before everyone else when it came to a fight while he would always end up in the back and out of the way of the others.

-Blade
Blade McCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 08:14 PM   #1637   [permalink]
Danielle McCloud
Forum Junkie

Dawn looked into Steve's eyes and rubbed her cheek against his palm smiling with relief at his answer. "Well I hope you like chicken and noodles and salad for dinner." she asked.

Kana was a little surprised by Sphynx's answer. "Dawn is always studying our mother's spell books, maybe if we did the same we could get some ideas on getting stronger" she suggested shrugging her shoulders. "And if you don't mind sparring with a girl we could maybe work on our fighting skills, as well. " she continued, thinking that she had always been in awe of how strong and fast Phoenix was.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:27 AM   #1638   [permalink]
Blade McCloud
Executive Member

Steve would smile to her wider, "you know that i like everything you cook Dawn, an i'm not just saying that, it's one of the many reasons why i come over every day."

Sphynx would nod lightly to her, his voice failing him for a few moments before he was able to find it again, "i think that it's worth a try.... i dont want to accidentally hurt you though." He offered a smile and light smile as he thought to himself `though i'd probly be the one ending up getting hurt.`

-Blade
Old 05-11-2008, 05:53 PM   #1639   [permalink]
Danielle McCloud
Forum Junkie

Dawn grinned with pleasure at Steve's praise of her cooking. "I have tried to remember so many of the things that our mom used to prepare, and made some kind of improvements. "I love to cook...and you will probably have to make sure you get enough exercise after we are married." she commented,

Kana shook her head at Sp;hynx's comment..."I'm much stronger than I look...." she
commented...."and I want you to give your close to real strentth so it will simulate the real thing...I'll just get stronger as time goes by...." she continued.
Old 10-11-2008, 05:16 PM   #1640   [permalink]
Blade McCloud
Executive Member

Steve would smile widely to her as he nodded lightly, "i will be sure that i do, though i thought i was supposed to ask before you said yes or anything...." A soft chuckle being made as he smiled to her.

Sphynx would nod lightly, "yeah.... your right about that..... we can start tomarrow if you want to..."

Phoenix would lightly clear his throat interupting all of them as he spoke up, "well if you're all ready, dinner is gonna get cold if you stall to much longer...."

-Blade
Old 10-11-2008, 07:04 PM   #1641   [permalink]
Danielle McCloud
Forum Junkie

Dawn smiled at Steve and shook her head. "I know that you haven't asked me to marry you...it is that I can't see myself with anyone but you"" she said as she shrugged her shoulder...."But I could always check to see what I have been missing....a few of your teammates have come by the shop...and showed more of an interest in me....rather than magic items.....but I quickly brush off their attention....." she explained, a mishievious look coming to her face..

Kana gave a sigh of relief when Sphynx agreed with her suggestion. "And we need to make sure we do it away from the house....there is a meadow that is a little away from the house...I would kind of be embarrased if Dawn was to see how unskilled I am....and all ot the mistakes I will surely make...." she suggested.

"We're coming now" exclaimned....Kana her stomach grwoling as she moved towards the table.

Last edited by Danielle McCloud; 10-11-2008 at 07:10 PM.
Danielle McCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:07 AM   #1642   [permalink]
Blade McCloud
Executive Member

For a slight moment Steve would get a look of jealousy across his face, as he would walk along beside Dawn towards the table. Though he made sure that he would have to come up with something later on to get her back for the remark, just not at the dinner table an all.

Sphynx would nod, a bit relieved at the idea of practiceing somewheres where the others wouldnt see them, especially since he would probably fall further behind if he was able to help Kana improve her own skills. Though the smell of dinner would cause his mind to forget about the training, reminding him that he had skipped lunch earlier.

-Blade
Old 11-11-2008, 06:05 AM   #1643   [permalink]
Danielle McCloud
Forum Junkie

Dawn giggled a little as she sat down to eat. "You know I'm only kidding." she said as she poured herself a cup of juice and put some of the dinner on her plate.

Kana sat down and breathed deeply..."It smells so good...and I'm starving..." she said as she sat down and got some food and juice as well.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:08 AM   #1644   [permalink]
DraniX
Forum Master

Life for you, has been less than kind...
"Disgusting."
DraniX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2008, 05:51 AM   #1645   [permalink]
Blade McCloud
Executive Member

Steve would smile softly as he sat down beside Dawn and begane eating as well, somewhat wondering just how Phoenix would take the news.

sphynx would nod in agreement as he quickly sat down and begane eating, takeing little time to notice much of anything else at the moment as Phoenix would sit down last, and begane to slowly eat his own meal.

-Blade
Old 14-11-2008, 10:26 PM   #1646   [permalink]
Danielle McCloud
Forum Junkie

Dawn ate a little of her food pushing most of it around in circles. Then swallowing, she cleared her throat and looked at Phoenix then at Sphynx. She reached over and took Steve's hand in hers under the table then she cleared her throat and said "Sphynx...remember how I used to have dreams a long time ago, about our parents being lost on Doomtrain and trying to get home... but you got so upset... that I didn't want to worry you any more...well it was more than just one time...every few years I have had dreams about our parents trying to come home...and failing...I told Phoenix and Steve, about them...but not you...but about a week ago I had a dream, and every night since then that they had made it back, but Domtrain's magic had been drained and they crashed in some mountain...both of them weak and Mom's magic was almost nonexisant...I don't know if you think it's just wishful thinking on my part...or really happened." she explained, tears filling her eyes.

Kana shrugged her shoulder and looked supportingly at Sphynx, hoping in her heart that their parents were back.