Old 15-04-2009, 05:56 PM   #1   [permalink]
eklipz

Looking for help with my anime site

I made this thread to see if anyone would be interested in helping me with an anime download website that I started. The website has been active for over 3 months and has nearly 1,000 members. The traffic for the website is decent has has recently spiked, reaching over 1,000 page views daily. I'm looking for some help to build up the content of the website and help get links to new anime posted quickly. The website currently has 100s of series and 1,000s of episodes and new anime is posted very quickly. However, with more people helping, these numbers will incrase and new anime will be posted even faster. The name of the website is www.crankitanime.com. The webstie is community driven and allows users to post links to direct download anime, anime torrents and links to allow users to watch streaming anime online.

If you are interested in helping please signup and begin posting. If you are interested in moderating for the website, please send a private message to Eklipz on Crank It Anime.

Thanks
eklipz is offline   Reply With Quote