Old 04-09-2009, 02:47 AM   #1   [permalink]
cathy521

Anime in your Home

Looking to find all the other anime lovers on PlayStation Home so you can...play with the bubble machines with them? Alright, I don't really know the point of PlayStation Home, except that I always get hit on by creepy guys, so I've always assumed the environment is all the social awkwardness of an MMO, but without any goals to work towards.
Well, starting today, and running until September 10th, the first episode of FUNimation's Gunslinger Girl Il Teatrino will be airing 24 hours a day in the PlayStation Home theatre. So gather with your fellow otaku and dance to images of Triella and Angelica! Dance the night away!
And if you can't (or don't) want to join in the otaku rave party? Well, until September 17th, the first episode is available for free on the PlayStation Store, so you can avoid all that virtual nerd sweat and con funk, and wait until you get to NYAF to experience that in person.
Any fans of Il Teatrino in the house? I'm just about to finish watching the season, and have quite a bit to say on it.

Resources from www.vogmall.com
My best love.
cathy521 is offline   Reply With Quote