Old 31-07-2009, 04:46 PM   #16   [permalink]
cool2burn
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to cool2burn Send a message via AIM to cool2burn Send a message via Yahoo to cool2burn
Regarding EP 8 i just skipped to the end and repeat agian they should go to hell for this ----. I dont know who they expect to buy the dvd's id never buy a series that is the same ep 8 times and a row

http://www.willworkformunchies.com/i...yStarDance.gif
cool2burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 07:54 AM   #17   [permalink]
Wolfpac
Senior ---------: V.I.P.

Send a message via ICQ to Wolfpac Send a message via AIM to Wolfpac Send a message via MSN to Wolfpac Send a message via Yahoo to Wolfpac
For goodness sake. This show has now Jumped the Shark. Even if the story finishes in the next episode, they would have lost a lot of fans. And I can't even spot little clues either. There was an episode a few episodes back which looked like Haruhi wanted to make paper airplanes or something like that, but the last few episodes haven't even added anything new. Heck, its like the Voice Actors went on strike and they have nothing else to work with.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:25 PM   #18   [permalink]
ACE2001
Forum Master

Send a message via MSN to ACE2001 Send a message via Yahoo to ACE2001
Ladies and Gentlemen...THE MADNESS IS OVER!! We can now resume our natural lives!! Haha! Well, it had to end eventually so I can honestly say that Im glad its over although the episodes didn't bother me too much. The way this episode ended was somewhat epic too. Now bring on the next story arc!
ACE2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:55 PM   #19   [permalink]
Takahashi
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to Takahashi
I'm sorry, but there is nothing epic about the way the arc ended, anti-climatic even. I expect something more than omg I forgot to do my homework, lets all huddle up and do it then.
Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-10-2009, 09:56 PM   #20   [permalink]
Wolfpac
Senior ---------: V.I.P.

Send a message via ICQ to Wolfpac Send a message via AIM to Wolfpac Send a message via MSN to Wolfpac Send a message via Yahoo to Wolfpac
The 2nd Arc was a little better but this season didn't have the same impact that the first season had. What I did do is I went back and watched that movie episode. Episode 00. And there are still some interesting stuff in it that wasn't covered in the current season. I don't know when we will get a 3rd season but it looks like that there could be a battle between the 3 powers brewing.
Old 24-10-2009, 07:47 PM   #21   [permalink]
mangatallin

i really like this series, even though i like the first season most, cause i do think this one is let down a bit because of the endless eight. its still awesome though