Old 01-02-2010, 08:35 PM   #1   [permalink]
Twilight Wolf

Hello everyone.

Yo, I'm some what new here, I did create a account back in 2006 but abandoned it soon afterwards (doubt anyone cares about this though lol). But now I got a new name and have been visiting the boards for some time and decided to join once more but actually stick around.

I like video games and anime of course (I may tell favorites in the near future in the appropriate boards) and reading and sometimes writing.

Also. I don't make a big deal out of this at all, but there are many different people who inhabit anime community forums, so what I wish to let everyone who greet me is that, I am not a fan of the Twilight Saga at all.

I developed this name and other versions of it long befor the series's exsistance was known to me or the world and it has nothing to do with it and I bare no ill will towards the series either, (never seen the movies or read the books, it doesn't interest me.)
Twilight Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:05 AM   #2   [permalink]
mrgazpacho
Forum Master

Welcome back!

Unfortunately things are getting quieter around here as the anime boom has died down around the world, but if you like to discuss your favourites, just post stuff and hopefully some like-minded fans will join in
Old 04-02-2010, 04:13 PM   #3   [permalink]
Twilight Wolf

Originally Posted by mrgazpacho View Post
Welcome back!

Unfortunately things are getting quieter around here as the anime boom has died down around the world, but if you like to discuss your favourites, just post stuff and hopefully some like-minded fans will join in
Yo.

Yeah I noticed, too bad I didn't stick around back in 06, saw many good topics too epecially the SEL (Serial Experiments Lain) board (one of my all time favorites).

I'll try to stick around and see what happens and post any, or in any topics that should have life left in them.
Twilight Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote