Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 27-04-2010, 05:45 PM   #16   [permalink]
MeMyself
Forum Junkie
 
MeMyself's Avatar
 
Join Date: 4 Jun 2006
Posts: 848
Originally Posted by Zemlianika View Post
Really. Don't appreciate your attitude, sir.


Sorry. I didn't mean to offend. I had no idea you were actually taking yourself seriously.

BTW, when are you going to post something related to anime? That's why we're all here.
MeMyself is offline  
Old 27-04-2010, 08:33 PM   #17   [permalink]
Zemlianika
Member
 
Zemlianika's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28 Jan 2007
Location: Filthydelphia
Posts: 54
Send a message via MSN to Zemlianika
Originally Posted by MeMyself View Post


Sorry. I didn't mean to offend. I had no idea you were actually taking yourself seriously.

BTW, when are you going to post something related to anime? That's why we're all here.

When I have time to watch tv I'll post something related to anime. In the meantime, deal with it.
__________________
Eat me, fat boy.
Zemlianika is offline  
Old 28-04-2010, 08:21 PM   #18   [permalink]
MeMyself
Forum Junkie
 
MeMyself's Avatar
 
Join Date: 4 Jun 2006
Posts: 848
Originally Posted by Zemlianika View Post
When I have time to watch tv I'll post something related to anime. In the meantime, deal with it.


In other words, you are suggesting we ignore your meaningless spaming. Good idea!
MeMyself is offline  
Old 29-04-2010, 01:31 PM   #19   [permalink]
Kurai Kodomo
Forum Addicted
 
Kurai Kodomo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 25 Sep 2000
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 1,132
Send a message via ICQ to Kurai Kodomo Send a message via AIM to Kurai Kodomo
It is sad that I'd rather see this place dead instead of filled with spam.

My friend returned the movies without watching them by the way...Kind of a let down seeing as he was the one that asked me for them in the first place.
__________________
Being sober is such fun
Kurai Kodomo is offline  
Old 29-04-2010, 02:15 PM   #20   [permalink]
Zemlianika
Member
 
Zemlianika's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28 Jan 2007
Location: Filthydelphia
Posts: 54
Send a message via MSN to Zemlianika
Originally Posted by MeMyself View Post


In other words, you are suggesting we ignore your meaningless spaming. Good idea!


I'm not spamming.

This place is dead. And you're a semen filled anus for boring everyone to death.
__________________
Eat me, fat boy.
Zemlianika is offline  
Old 29-04-2010, 11:38 PM   #21   [permalink]
MeMyself
Forum Junkie
 
MeMyself's Avatar
 
Join Date: 4 Jun 2006
Posts: 848
Originally Posted by Kurai Kodomo View Post
My friend returned the movies without watching them by the way...Kind of a let down seeing as he was the one that asked me for them in the first place.
Get a new friend.

No, just kidding.

It's his loss.
MeMyself is offline  
Old 30-04-2010, 07:28 PM   #22   [permalink]
eva2000
Administrator
 
eva2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: 23 Jun 2000
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 12,407
Originally Posted by Zemlianika View Post
I'm not spamming.

This place is dead. And you're a semen filled anus for boring everyone to death.
still doesn't give you the right to go like you have

thread closed
__________________
be afraid... Admin cap is back... !
eva2000 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How would you guys watch a anime if you had the whole thing Abyss of Hell General and Other Anime 22 27-01-2004 05:35 PM
I watch anime and I could snap any minuit! Spirit Guide General Non-Anime Discussion Archive 2000-2003 10 23-07-2002 11:27 PM
Dishwasher Senshi-The New Adventures xqmrp Anime Fan Fiction 0 16-05-2001 01:19 AM


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.