Old 21-04-2011, 10:06 PM   #1   [permalink]
Steathassasn
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Steathassasn
Basquash! or Gundam Basketball?

Hello there folks! Its me steath..your old buddy from long ago who kinda looks like your best friend from kindergarten! ( complete with spelling errors!)

But im not here to hold your hand through memory lane ..no no im here to talk about Basquash! the newest oddity that you probly havent heard of. But you should have. why is that ? two words...basketball ( no its not two words!) and Mecha.

That's right...2 story tall mecha playing basketball on the streets...with no rules and with baskets placed in odd places ..like on top of buildings or on a windmill....blade. The action is awsome once the anime gets going on the main storyline. but it does take a while to get there ( almost 4 episodes ) So you'll have to have patience...or just fast forward through the slow parts. Miss something? who cares that is what Wiki is for!

Yes when March madness is over you should seriously take a peak at this anime. It has a protagonist ( Dan JD) with big dreams. He wants to help his sister get to the moon to get treatment for a injury she had when she was younger. Not to mention all of the other characters who are quite enjoyable to watch. but i wont spoil too much for you but it does have some fanservice (plastic little style)for those who kinda like that sort of thing.

So check it out if you can ..its interesting and fun...in a kindergarten finger painting kinda way.

Last edited by Steathassasn; 21-04-2011 at 10:12 PM. Reason: forgot to add something ...improtant
Steathassasn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2011, 03:38 PM   #2   [permalink]
cool2burn
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to cool2burn Send a message via AIM to cool2burn Send a message via Yahoo to cool2burn
It was a horrible series i stopped after 2 eps

http://www.willworkformunchies.com/i...yStarDance.gif
cool2burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2011, 10:45 PM   #3   [permalink]
Steathassasn
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Steathassasn
you only watched two episodes? they didnt even get into the real battles till after episode six. which were pretty halarious.

if i could i would rewrite the series and eliminate the fan service and add a easier to understand storyline ..oh well guess ill go watch RideBack again
Old 25-04-2011, 12:58 PM   #4   [permalink]
cool2burn
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to cool2burn Send a message via AIM to cool2burn Send a message via Yahoo to cool2burn
Any series where you have to go "Quote" if i could i would rewrite the series "Quote" Yea prolly isnt worth my time

http://www.willworkformunchies.com/i...yStarDance.gif
cool2burn is offline   Reply With Quote