Old 03-12-2011, 11:45 PM   #1   [permalink]
MeMyself
Forum Junkie

Talking Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom - SPOILERS!

I am starting this thread so we can discuss more aspects of this series without marking everything as a spoiler. If you have not seen Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom, read no further.

One thing I would like to ask everyone who has seen the series -- What happened after the end of the final episode? I figured everyone would have to pay for their crimes, including Reiji and Eren. We see Reiji die, but not Eren. We see her laying on the ground looking at the sky and remembering who she is. First of all, I donít think that Inferno would send somebody to shoot Reiji and not Eren, and I donít see how the assassin could miss Eren.

So what do you think happens next? Does Eren live or die? And if she lives, what does she do next?
MeMyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2011, 12:38 PM   #2   [permalink]
MeMyself
Forum Junkie

At this point 263 people have clicked onto this threat, but no one responds. Does that mean there are 263 people who haven't seen this series, but have clicked onto a spoiler thread anyway?

Pity. There are other plot points I had hoped to discuss while the series was still fresh in my mind. I know there are at least two people out there who have seen Phantom Requiem.
Old 18-12-2011, 09:55 PM   #3   [permalink]
cool2burn
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to cool2burn Send a message via AIM to cool2burn Send a message via Yahoo to cool2burn
I retty sure they died

http://www.willworkformunchies.com/i...yStarDance.gif
cool2burn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2011, 12:38 AM   #4   [permalink]
MeMyself
Forum Junkie

You mean the guy who shot Reiji came back and offed Eren? Why would they not show that? Do you think it would be too corny to have them waltz off hand in hand to the afterlife?

Anyway, I can't think of the other questions I wanted to discuss.

But why would anyone who has not seen the series click onto a spoiler thread?