Old 05-04-2012, 12:10 AM   #1   [permalink]
MeMyself
Forum Junkie

Thumbs down Kanon

This series just started running on Comcast's Xfinity On-Demand (for free). I don't know what Kanon means or what it has to do with anything. The series centers around 17-year-old Yuichi, who after seven years goes back to the town where his aunt and cousin Nayuki live. He will be staying with them as he goes to school. And Nayuki is the first of several crazy girls who come into his life. There is a running theme of not remembering. But not much else seems to happen, at least in the first three episodes. But episode 3 does end with an image of a girl with a sword.

Basically, there is nothing interesting about this series so far. It may be a chick series, although I am not sure what that girl with the sword has to do with anything. Then again, I am not sure what anything in this series has to do with anything.

Don't post any spoilers. Just tell me if this series is worth continuing with and why.

Last edited by MeMyself; 25-04-2012 at 11:28 PM.
MeMyself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2012, 11:28 PM   #2   [permalink]
MeMyself
Forum Junkie

Thumbs down

No one responded to my question as to whether this anime was worth continuing or not. So I decided to risk watching the next three episodes as they became available on Xfinity.

We find out what that girl with the sword is up to. She is fighting and killing demons -- except there are no demons. Well, that's about it. Not much else happens. So I guess I'll skip the rest of the series.

Next up: Watching paint dry.
MeMyself is offline   Reply With Quote