Old 03-09-2012, 06:43 AM   #1   [permalink]
animepin

Review my Anime Pin site

Hey Guys,

The site is like a pinterest type of site and the site is mainly about anime. If you like collecting and sharing everything about anime this site may be part of your social web space. Users can create their account and upload their favorite anime photo, fan art, videos, cosplays that you happen to be part of or took a picture with, etc.

Anyway I have finished uploading and applied the latest fix and updates to the site, would be happy to hear feedback from you guys as it goes for a drive test.

Let me know if you happen to find any technical errors so I can fix it and make the site fully functional.

Site is http://www.animepin.com

Thanks guys for all of your precious time.
animepin is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules