Old 11-05-2003, 01:38 AM   #1   [permalink]
Panzer Strike
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to Panzer Strike
Its that time of the year again.

Yes, its that time of the year again. No leave your dirty thoughts about Erik behind. Official otakon meeting place. this time i want a succesful meeting. I dont want to follow Matt around at the con while fireflystar and project akira are stalking me yelling panzer strike i want to ave your baby. Well i did run into shale after i stole matt's sign. this year i will attempt to make an animeboards sandwich sign. if it mad ei will wear it no matter how many crazed otaku beat me. but i will not where it the whole time. I was thinking we all meet together and have dinner together. and we should meet somewhere outside the convention center. I was thinking subway or mcdonalds we can meet. A little bit farther away from the con center. I will beat all who even think Burger King. It will be closed by the time we get to the counter to order.
Panzer Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2003, 12:13 PM   #2   [permalink]
Project Akira
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via AIM to Project Akira
Well you didn't respond to our simple "Hello" so we felt the need to ask if you would have our baby. Besides you shouldn't get that this year.
Project Akira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2003, 07:30 PM   #3   [permalink]
Stu
Forum Elite

[deleted]...

Last edited by Stu; 10-07-2008 at 07:22 PM.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2003, 09:40 PM   #4   [permalink]
Panzer Strike
Forum Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by Project Akira
Well you didn't respond to our simple "Hello" so we felt the need to ask if you would have our baby. Besides you shouldn't get that this year.
Im going super smash brothers on you now.
Old 05-06-2003, 03:36 PM   #5   [permalink]
Fireflystar
Executive Member

Send a message via AIM to Fireflystar
Ainslye,just wanted to say I picked up an Animerica and Newtype last month,and saw your pics of Mint from Katsucon in both of them,congrats!
My friend was Gackt and her boyfriend was Ranma in the Newtype,and another friend was a Queen Brahne in the Animerica mag.
But I saw you in both and thought..yeah..neon green is the way to go..It's kinda hard not to notice o.o

I'm gonna be in disguises at Otakon...I'm tellin ya,I'm actually gonna be a blonde for one of my costumes,aheh..heh..
Old 09-06-2003, 07:49 PM   #6   [permalink]
ainslye
Executive Member

[deleted]...

Last edited by ainslye; 30-12-2007 at 01:09 AM.
ainslye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 11:02 PM   #7   [permalink]
Stu
Forum Elite

[deleted]...

Last edited by Stu; 10-07-2008 at 07:22 PM.
Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2003, 11:03 PM   #8   [permalink]
Panzer Strike
Forum Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by Stu
no wait, the Light Street Pavillion has a Hooters, that would be a MUCH better place to meet, heh heh heh

You redeem yourself . . . . . . excellent suggestion. Anyone need a place to stay during the convention I ahve an extra registration and a spot in my room for 70 bucks.
Old 24-06-2003, 09:37 PM   #9   [permalink]
EVA Pilot Z

Send a message via AIM to EVA Pilot Z Send a message via Yahoo to EVA Pilot Z
It's also that time of the year for me to come out of forum lurking mode and start posting again! I met a few of you last year at Otakon. It was someone walking around with a sign late at night, and a girl and another guy. I don't remember who, but hey, it was cool nevertheless! Hopefully this year will not end up like my Katsucon trip where I ended up running around the con non-stop ALL NIGHT for 2 nights with no sleep. Atleast this year I'm guaranteed a hotel room, but something always happens at an anime con that ruins it for me. What will happen this year?

p.s. my filming group "Megat0n.com" will be down there filming our Otakon special episode. Hopefully I can catch a few of you guys for interviews. It would make for a really special episode.
EVA Pilot Z is offline   Reply With Quote