Old 03-09-2006, 12:49 PM   #1   [permalink]
vlweb3d

Talking COTS Addiction!!!

My name is VL and I'm a "COTS-aholic".

I've watched "COTS", "BOTS 1, 2 & 3" and the "Lost Chapter - Birth" at least 4 times each - and for some strange reason, I am still captivated by this show.

I've watched lots of anime - but this is the first one that has ever had me truly "hooked". This is the first anime that actually made me wish that I was one of the characters - in this case, Jinto.

I'm not going to lie here - I'm in love with Lafiel

Since there is no cure for anime addiction, I know that I would be doomed if Bandai/Sunrise decides to make another anime based on this series.

I've heard that in Japan, the seventh book has been made. Luckily I do not speak Japanese - otherwise, I would have gone crazy by now.

Although the "BOTS 3" anime has a sense of finality to it, I'm hoping one day that Bandai/Sunrise would decide to make another anime based on this wonderful series.

BTW - contrary to popular opinion, I honestly think that the English voices for Jinto & Lafiel were well done.

Congratulations to Mr. Hiroyuki Morioka for making one of the best sci-fi stories of all time. Here's hoping for the continuation of the "Crest of the Stars" universe.

One more point - absoloutely NO ONE should ever try to dress like Lafiel. No woman on earth can look that beautiful. Its as simple as that.
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg notlafiel.jpg (23.7 KB, 12 views)
vlweb3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 01:40 AM   #2   [permalink]
Robotech Master
Forum Addicted

You might want to know that Tokyopop licensed Morioka's novels and has already translated and released the first novel in America. Right now though the only store I know of that carries it is Barnes and Noble. Otherwise you will probably have to order it off of Amazon or wherever.

Robotech Master
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote