Old 26-03-2002, 06:44 PM   #151   [permalink]
Kawaii Miko
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Location: Aden, Aria Server, Lineage II, Laptop, Boudoir, Shidonii, Oosutaraiya
Send a message via ICQ to Kawaii Miko Send a message via AIM to Kawaii Miko Send a message via Yahoo to Kawaii Miko
Quit complaining you! I ain't asking for 500 copies DAMN IT! Geez you're thinking in big amounts.
Old 26-03-2002, 07:10 PM   #152   [permalink]
Coign
Forum Master

Send a message via MSN to Coign
As I said; there's a minimum cost. They have to create the tablets, no matter how many copies you want. Even if you wanted one. And you'll find as you're hiring machinery and labour as well, it's going to cost a pretty penny no matter how many you print.

I'm only trying to help. Sheesh...

Last edited by Coign; 26-03-2002 at 07:12 PM.
Coign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2002, 07:14 PM   #153   [permalink]
Nefla

Send a message via AIM to Nefla
I think you should get people to order them before you get them printed
Nefla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2002, 07:19 PM   #154   [permalink]
Kawaii Miko
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via ICQ to Kawaii Miko Send a message via AIM to Kawaii Miko Send a message via Yahoo to Kawaii Miko
I planned from the start that everyone is going to order their copies only the artists who participates will receive theirs for free. Everyone who wanted to purchase them have to ask me first (Though Eva2000 will be the first to see it before everyone else).
Old 27-03-2002, 07:30 PM   #155   [permalink]
Ed7

Last edited by Ed7; 27-03-2002 at 10:20 PM.
Ed7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2002, 07:42 PM   #156   [permalink]
Ed7

double post... sorry.
PHP Code:
hmm testing teh php while I have a double post... <a href=_></a> <?phpinfo>

Last edited by Ed7; 27-03-2002 at 08:43 PM.
Old 27-03-2002, 07:51 PM   #157   [permalink]
Project Akira
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via AIM to Project Akira
Quote:
Originally posted by Kawaii_No_Miko
- Golden rule: The content has to be of YOUR original content. We don't want to be sued by the original artists like anyone from Clamp, Watase Yuu, etc.
Read the rules before you think of entering. This kind of crap could get people involved with the calender sued. Graphics only work if they are of your OWN character.
Project Akira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-03-2002, 08:04 PM   #158   [permalink]
Ed7

Quote:
Originally posted by Project Akira
Read the rules before you think of entering. This kind of crap could get people involved with the calender sued. Graphics only work if they are of your OWN character.
? that was my example.....?
Old 27-03-2002, 08:34 PM   #159   [permalink]
Project Akira
V.I.P. Member

You didn't say anything to the contrary
Old 27-03-2002, 09:49 PM   #160   [permalink]
Kawaii Miko
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Hold it Ed7!

I didn't state that anyone can use other people's work and use it for their pics of some sort. That says you took control over a work that has been made by somebody else. This is considered plagarism of someone else's original work and I encourage every participant NOT to use other people's work rather then their own. This would spell trouble if I printed this out on hard copy. Not only will I be sued, but also Eva2000 for permitting this sort of action happening.

If you want to put someting of your original content, that's fine with me. But if you post something that HAS been made by someone either here or that is mainstreamed (meaining already been published by someone famous like Osamu Tezuka, Watase Yuu, Clamp, Fujishima Kosuke, etc) the pic and the participant will automatically be banned on the spot. Plus, you do not receive a free calender as well and you have to pay like the others outside this project.

You have been warned my dear.
Old 27-03-2002, 10:22 PM   #161   [permalink]
Ed7

-_- sorry it seems my brother felt like posting something to get me banned as usual.... dont mind posts like that... I went to eat dinner and when I come upstairs I find it at my computer posting away... im a sorry for the inconvenience.(sp?)
he has done many things like this at lots of forums, AC, ON, AN, i am VERY sorry.

Last edited by Ed7; 27-03-2002 at 10:24 PM.
Old 28-03-2002, 01:50 AM   #162   [permalink]
Nefla

Send a message via AIM to Nefla
Well what if you use an original character but it is in the style of CLAMP or Akira Toriyama or someone else with a distinct style? I personally have my own style but just wondering.
Nefla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2002, 01:27 PM   #163   [permalink]
Destinygal
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Destinygal
heh heh, sorry i've been gone, had lots of projects... I would think an original character with a unique style would be OK, but thats just me. Cause my style is.. well based on alot of things. Nway, i'll post my pic up next time i'm on...

"Dang it honey, the toaster is not working!!! It wont turn on!" *wife walks over to husband to inspect the toaster* "Honey, you have to plug it in first."

they will hunger no more, and thirst no more. The sun will not strike them, nor any scorching heat, For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepard, And He will guide them to the springs of the waters of life, And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes -Revelation 7; 16-17
Destinygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2002, 01:37 PM   #164   [permalink]
Nairohe
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to Nairohe Send a message via Yahoo to Nairohe
my peice was a cliche' but i dont care. at least i'm done with this turf... on to the next project lying on my piles of TO DO list...
Old 28-03-2002, 02:17 PM   #165   [permalink]
Project Akira
V.I.P. Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Nefla
Well what if you use an original character but it is in the style of CLAMP or Akira Toriyama or someone else with a distinct style? I personally have my own style but just wondering.
I would venture a guess to say that's alright but I still would be carefull about making the character too familiar to those used by the artists who are aping. My suggestion is that you just use your own personal style and own original characters. Or as in my case, steal the likeness and images of your best friends.