Old 05-11-2000, 11:21 PM   #1   [permalink]
LiDDoDrAgOn
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to LiDDoDrAgOn Send a message via AIM to LiDDoDrAgOn
Question

Ok...this story is FF/other stuff/some other stuff. I'm totally nervous...I wrote it a couple of months ago and now I decided to put it to good use. The formatting is bad, I hardly proofread it, give me your opinions please...there's a lot more to this... Should I put chapters?! help me think of a title! Some of the actual facts are a bit stretched, I know. if its too long for some of you then go away. Now start reading...

Rinoa took her first steps onto the Garden. She sighs.
“I hope I make some friends…I wish I was back at home…,” she thought depressingly. She walked in.
First she saw a directory. She didn’t understand it. “Dormitory? Is that left or right?” She sighs again. “I guess I’ll just take the elevator,” she thought. She walked up the stairs and saw the elevator right in front of her. She went up to it and pushed the up button. Ding! She stepped in. When she got to the top, she saw a path leading to a corridor. “I hope I can find some help around here…” she took careful steps and when she got up to the hallway she bumped into someone. They both stumbled over on the floor.

“Hey ! Watch out!” said the guy. He got up. Rinoa was sprawled on the floor. She looked at him.

“Oh…I’m so sorry…my fault entirely…I wasn’t watching where I was going…” He looked at her strangely. Then he gave her his hand and didn’t take his eyes off her. She reluctantly took it.

“You’re new here aren’t you?” he asked. She nodded.

She looked at him and asked, “Do you know where the teacher is? I need to find my way around.”

“She’s really pretty,” he thought. “Nice too.” “Hey, I’ll show you around, I have nothin’ else to do.” He offered.

Rinoa lit up. “Really?!” she said. “Cool! That’s great!” She smiled.
“Oh, by the way, my name is Squall,” he said.

“Oh yeah, how stupid of me, I forgot to introduce myself,” she said sheepishly. “Rinoa Heartilly.” She reached out to shake his hand but instead, he bowed. She looked at him surprised, then blushed. He looked up. Rinoa then did a curtsy. They both looked at each other and smiled.

“Ok, first is the classroom.” He led her down the hall to the classroom. He opened the door.

“Wow,” she thought. She ran to a computer. She looked at the ON button. “May I?” she asked.

“Wait,” he said. “Use my computer. The girl using that computer will freak if anyone else uses it.” Squall led Rinoa to his computer in the corner. He flicked the switch on. “You know how to work this thing right?” he asked. Rinoa looked at him surprised.

“Of course I do! Who doesn’t?” she said. She looked at the screen. Everything looked weird and different. She giggled. Then she looked at him and motioned him to sit down. She got up.

“You don’t know how to work this do you?” he asked.

“Nope,” she said. “Totally different from my other computer. Show me how to use this one.” Squall taught her everything from going to the tutorial into the Garden Festival announcements.

They finished and walked out of the classroom. He glanced at his watch. “Wow! We spent over an hour in there!” he said. “It should be lunch now.”
He looked at her. “What about it? Wanna have lunch together?” he offered.

“Um, sure,” she said uneasily. He raised his eyebrow at her.

“Of course, if you don’t want to, its okay…” he said with a bit of discouragement.

“Oh no! It would be nice to have lunch with you Squall. I
need to be shown around this Garden.” He lit up.

“Ok! First we take the elevator,” he said. He walked her to the elevator. They went down together and took the stairs down.
On the way they saw some people. Rinoa glanced at them. Everyone kept staring at them and whispering to one another. Rinoa felt uneasy around Squall.. He led her to the cafeteria. On the way they passed the Infirmary.

“The Infirmary is a place where you get treated for your wounds. Severe or light,” Squall said. Rinoa looked at him curiously.

“Wounds?” she asked.

“Yeah, there’s a training center here, where people train…?” She still looked confused. “Oh, well, I’ll be happy to teach you all the tricks of using a weapon,” he said.

“Ok,” she said nervously. “But, I don’t want to kill anyone…” she said. Squall laughed.

“You can’t kill anyone here,” he assured. They arrived at the Cafeteria and walked in.
LiDDoDrAgOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2000, 11:58 AM   #2   [permalink]
JetErNyY02
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to JetErNyY02
bravo....i got bored prob cuz i read it a bit at a time switchin between my skool work and ur story....

i kno...use big words...always impresses ppl
What do you know about tweetle beetles? well.. When tweetle beetles fight it's called a tweetle beetle battle. And when they battle in a puddle it's a tweetle beetle puddle battle. AND when tweetle beetles battle with paddles in a puddle, they call it a tweetle beetle puddle paddle battle. AND... When beetles battle beetles in a puddle paddle battle and the beetle battle puddle is a puddle in a bottle....they call this a tweetle beetle bottle puddle paddle battle muddle. AND..... When beetles fight these battles in a bottle with their paddles and the bottle's on a poodle and the poodle's eating noodles....they call this a muddle puddle tweetle poodle beetle noodle bottle paddle battle.
JetErNyY02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2000, 04:01 PM   #3   [permalink]
LiDDoDrAgOn
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to LiDDoDrAgOn Send a message via AIM to LiDDoDrAgOn
thanks!...thats one person.
LiDDoDrAgOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2000, 04:13 PM   #4   [permalink]
Reika the Dark Angel
Executive Member

Send a message via AIM to Reika the Dark Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Reika the Dark Angel
I like it so far! I'll keep reading it and maybe I can help you come up with a title for it.