Old 29-11-2000, 05:05 PM   #1   [permalink]
Dragon of Fury
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon of Fury Send a message via AIM to Dragon of Fury Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon of Fury
Talking

My new layout that I've been making with my Dreamcast is finally complete!!! I just need to add a few more affiliate buttons and little trickets and it will be totally finished! I'm releasing it next week!!:B:

This layout was made pacifically for more space and organization. This way I'll have lots of room on my main page to add little extras and stuff.

I also have a new message board! This board has been on the sidelines for a while. Just long enough for me to complete this layout! So when I release the new layout I would like for all of you to stop by and take a look. Pleeeeease!

Its perfect timing cause HTMLgear just redone my guestbbok and it looks so cool and it matches the new layout style totally!!

I'm glad I was able to make this layout 100% Dreamcast cause my site's main aim is to show the world exactly what Dreamcast can do in forms of Webdesigning and all-around entertainment on the web but my site's second aim is to show everyone my LOVE for ANIME!!! Not too hard to understand is it?

Anyways, I hope you'll drop by when I reply in this thread again telling everyone that its up and ready to go!!!

Check you later! I've got some work to do!!!

Born To Raise Hell!!!:evil:
Dragon of Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2000, 11:48 PM   #2   [permalink]
Torkm
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via ICQ to Torkm Send a message via AIM to Torkm
Well,

give us a shout when it is done so we can come and have look.

Ok?

Isn't Klonoa CUTE!
:smash:The Smashing Duo! - I'm not a doll and Torkm - Watch out or be Smashed!:smash:
Torkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2000, 03:11 AM   #3   [permalink]
kaji
Forum Elite

Send a message via ICQ to kaji
you mean u made the webpage on Dreamcast? the SEGA Dreamcast??

wow...
kaji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2000, 09:39 AM   #4   [permalink]
Dragon of Fury
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon of Fury Send a message via AIM to Dragon of Fury Send a message via Yahoo to Dragon of Fury
Cool Just A Few More Days....

Thanks for your comments!!! Keep them coming! All I have left to do is add the new Anime Counter and it will be complete. I will add the counter on the day of the opening cause I don't want it to be inaccurate!!! I'm still waiting on the person who replied to my last post about making my logo for me.

Hey Oogami, I need that logo! Take your time with it though if you need to. If you're not going to make the logo then please tell me now. Thanks!!!

Check you later!

Old 02-12-2000, 03:13 PM   #5   [permalink]
Dragon of Fury
Executive Member

Cool The Time Has Come...

The opening day is at hand!!!! Sunday Evening December 3, 2000 I will take the final count from my Pollit.com counter and transfer it to my new Anime Counter therefore completing the layout and making it ready for the public. I've got some work to do.

I never got a new logo to replace that one on top my main page! Oh well, I'll have to wait till someone else can do it for me!

Check you later!!!!

[Edited by Dragon of Fury on 03-12-2000 at 05:22 AM]

Old 04-12-2000, 12:38 AM   #6   [permalink]
Dragon of Fury
Executive Member

Talking I've Done IT!!!

Go to the members area and check it out!:B: