Old 29-01-2001, 07:09 PM   #1   [permalink]
Reika the Dark Angel
Executive Member

Send a message via AIM to Reika the Dark Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Reika the Dark Angel
Nagetsu was bored, not just regular bored but tired of being bored bored. Her father talked on and on about responsiblity to the family but she had stopped listening a long time ago. She was thinking of King Tenchi. She just couldn't help it, every time she thought of him her heart beat faster. Didn't she deserve to see him at least once?

"...And further more, you could have been caught. Do you know what Queen Ayeka would have done to you if she had caught you? And what about those two guards of hers. You must be careful."

Nagetsu rolled her eyes, she was tired of hearing about how Ayeka was so powerful and Ayeka was this and Ayeka was that. Big deal, who cared! She pouted, Tenchi-sama did. After all, he was married to the woman. 'Oh get over it, I doubt he will noticed a girl like you.'

At the present moment, King Tenchi poured over reports from the Space Police about the Space Pirate Ryoko. The woman had gone mad when he married Ayeka. Not that he blamed her, after all, he secretly harbored feelings for the Space Pirate. Tenchi sighed, this day was proving to be a long one.

"Tenshi, are you okay?"

Tenchi looked up to see 17-year old Sasami. He smiled gently at the girl. She had grown to be quiet a beautiful girl and he found himself turning away at the thoughts that revolved around his head.

"I'm fine, Sasami. What brings you here?"

She bowed, "I brought you some lemonade, Tenchi-sama." He automatically smiled when he saw the slight blush on her face.

"Thank you, Sasami. You are very thoughtful."

"You're perfectly welcome, Tenchi. If you need anything at all, please tell me."

"You will be the first person to know." Tenchi said, winking.

Sasami blushed then said, "Yes, Tenchi-sama." When she was gone, Tenchi looked flushed and he stood up to cheer his thoughts.
Old 01-02-2001, 10:36 PM   #2   [permalink]
Project Akira
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via AIM to Project Akira
Where is the rest? I want to read more! You are good Reika!
Project Akira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2001, 12:07 PM   #3   [permalink]
Reika the Dark Angel
Executive Member

Send a message via AIM to Reika the Dark Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Reika the Dark Angel
Quote:
Originally posted by Project Akira
Where is the rest? I want to read more! You are good Reika!
Thanks, I didn't know exactly where this is going, but I will add more soon.