Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2001, 08:37 AM   #1   [permalink]
eva2000
Administrator

Arrow [News] Looking for dedicated staff

That's right, i'm looking for 1 - 4 dedicated web/graphic design staff to help me with my next stage of development. This is a voluntary unpaid position to start with but who knows what lies ahead

To apply you'll need the following:

1. strong graphic design skills - doesn't matter what software you use but being able to quickly whip up a piece of graphics would be an advantage
2. knowledge of using FTP and a basic understanding of hosting a site and a domain
3. know how in using Macromedia Dreamweaver 2.x and above, Flash, Photoshop is also an advantage
4. Knowledge of perl, PHP, MySQL is also a big plus
5. have at least 2 - 4 hrs each day free to carry out your tasks.

The job is best suited for someone who wants to become a web designer or is looking to get into the field or is already in the field

Basically i am over run with ideas and plans and no time to develop them

To Apply

please provide

1. Your name
2. contact email (no free email a/cs like hotmail/yahoo)
3. example sites of your work
4. what skills and qualifications you have
5. free hours per day you can spare
Old 10-05-2001, 09:12 AM   #2   [permalink]
daniel480
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to daniel480
Oroo. . . I would help, but my stinkin schedule had no time at all. . . ;_; hnn. . . I'll see, might try to squeeze in an hour or two sometime. . . if I can, I'll post my thingie here. . .

Got a problem? Need Help?
PM a moderator today and get the service you deserve!

Escaflowne | Gundam | Initial D | Rurouni Kenshin | Trigun | Wei Kreuz

"You want to try me...?"
- Hatake Kakashi

Old 10-05-2001, 10:00 AM   #3   [permalink]
Kawaii Miko
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Location: Aden, Aria Server, Lineage II, Laptop, Boudoir, Shidonii, Oosutaraiya
Send a message via ICQ to Kawaii Miko Send a message via AIM to Kawaii Miko Send a message via Yahoo to Kawaii Miko
Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!
Pick me! I LOVE designing! ^_^
Graphic designs is my fave department!
Sign me up! Sign me up! Sign me up!!
Old 10-05-2001, 11:29 AM   #4   [permalink]
cyfress

Talking I can help

I can help I have asked Befor I have and know how to use Flash 4&5, Director 8 (that is to make shockwave games) Dreamweaver 3&4 Fireworks 3&4.. I am geting into Perl and PHP but i do not have a real understanding I maintane and run out school webpage i have alot of free time on my hands Not like that is a bad thing e-mail me at cyfress@hotmail.com And I am will to help all you need...... Oh i know alsow just plane texted based HTML and i use cuteftp and so on... so I meet just about every requirment you need well GTG....

Old 10-05-2001, 01:31 PM   #5   [permalink]
ZeroEnna
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to ZeroEnna Send a message via AIM to ZeroEnna Send a message via Yahoo to ZeroEnna
1. name: Philip Chow
2. e-mail address: Zero_EnnaX@hotmail.com
3. sample: Sample (not complete) Sample
4. skills: i know about all php, html, graphics
5. i have about every hour during weeks except weekends... (learning some cgi/perl)
6. tools: I use macromedia dreamweaver, microsoft fronpage, notepad, text pad, cuteftp pro, Adobe Photo Shop 6.1 beta, Adobe After Affects, Adobe Animation Sudio

sample might not work...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Controls: Control Panel | Edit Profile | Edit Options | Edit Avatar | Privite Messaging | Smiles | BB codes | Faq | Rules
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://animeboards.com/index.php?referrerid=1755]Register!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ZeroEnna; 10-05-2001 at 06:50 PM.
Old 10-05-2001, 04:28 PM   #6   [permalink]
Gildin

Send a message via ICQ to Gildin Send a message via AIM to Gildin Send a message via Yahoo to Gildin
Name: Dan True
email: gildin_wartrain@hotmail.com
examples: www.geocities.com/gildin and some work My text effect skils, [url]www.truestudios.com/art<- more sigs of mine
<- another sig
a layout I did

Skills: Experience with Dreamweaver 3-4, Photoshop 5-6, Flash 4, CuteFTP, notepad HTML, but I'm best with photoshop 5. Its my friend, being a graphic design artist.
Facing The Demon. Everyday.
Old 10-05-2001, 08:58 PM   #7   [permalink]
Kawanua the Samurai
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Kawanua the Samurai
well i can't desiogn stuff very well yet so can i be like a kinda judge or something?????

As long as the sun, the moon, and the earth exists. Everything will be alright.
Old 11-05-2001, 12:33 PM   #8   [permalink]
jacko

Send a message via ICQ to jacko
Talking

i am a freelance web designer.

my temp site is at
www.starbase162.com/jacko

my e-main is: jacko_162@hotmail.com
my ICQ: 79107221

contact me if you need help with anything.

- Web: my portfolio site...
Old 11-05-2001, 01:08 PM   #9   [permalink]
stdio.h
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to stdio.h
Quote:
Originally posted by Fireyskull
well i can't desiogn stuff very well yet so can i be like a kinda judge or something?????
I have a feeling that will not be necessary

Lets only post if we meet the criteria...okay?
Old 11-05-2001, 01:13 PM   #10   [permalink]
ZeroEnna
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to ZeroEnna Send a message via AIM to ZeroEnna Send a message via Yahoo to ZeroEnna
I think i'll just get out while i still can
I can never top jacko's

User Controls: Control Panel | Edit Profile | Edit Options | Edit Avatar | Privite Messaging | Smiles | BB codes | Faq | Rules
[url=http://animeboards.com/index.php?referrerid=1755]Register!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 12-05-2001, 10:05 AM   #11   [permalink]
Kawaii Miko
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Location: Aden, Aria Server, Lineage II, Laptop, Boudoir, Shidonii, Oosutaraiya
Send a message via ICQ to Kawaii Miko Send a message via AIM to Kawaii Miko Send a message via Yahoo to Kawaii Miko
Eeep............gomen, I forgot to put my details ^^;

1. Your name
2. contact email (no free email a/cs like hotmail/yahoo)
3. example sites of your work
4. what skills and qualifications you have
5. free hours per day you can spare

D'oh I don't think I'll fit into all of the criterias above.....
Old 12-05-2001, 01:11 PM   #12   [permalink]
Gildin

Send a message via ICQ to Gildin Send a message via AIM to Gildin Send a message via Yahoo to Gildin
actually, I have a whole lot of stuff on my HD, so if you need more samples, just tell me.
Facing The Demon. Everyday.
Old 12-05-2001, 01:17 PM   #13   [permalink]
Killboy
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Killboy
1. Justin Thompson
2. justinpt1@fuse.net
3. http://killboy-extreme.hypermart.net , http://worldhardcore.hypermart.net/wallpaper4.jpg (I have more if you need some)
4. Adobe Photshop, some HTML
5. alot right now, but I am getting a job here soon
Old 15-05-2001, 03:19 AM   #14   [permalink]
animeiris

1. Orion
2. jemstar@idx.com.au
3. premiere critical indigo plateau for example graphics just ask, not all on sites.
4. quick to adapt to any program, knowledge in dreamweaver, fireworks, photoshop, html, learning PHP and flash.
5. after school hours, 2-3 hours a day, weekends as long as needed. My last year then i'll have all the free time in the world!!!
Old 19-06-2001, 11:06 AM   #15   [permalink]
chieri_asuka
Executive Member

Send a message via Yahoo to chieri_asuka
Talking ^_^...hmmm...

eeep everyone seems to already in the field of this type of work....ackk talk about all these skill makes me shrink back!

I mean I still learning all these, I am best at graphics department...and likes it to make sure it works with the audience..(yes I am very fussy person in making it look nice)

name:chieri_asuka ~_~..(e-mail me for my irl name)

skills: mainly using dreamweaver 3 and frontpage 2000, photoshop6,photoimpact, painter, still learning flash though ...
painter and dreamweaver are from my university, wehre only computer arts students have access to! I use to have dreamweaver untill my comp went wonkas and infected my installation cd-rom after I thought I had install the program again..ackk..this looks like a repeating pattern for some! and also have access to graphics tablet mainly used with the painter.

samples ^_^...

http://www.dreamwater.net/sailorchieri/ngemain4.htm

that's my eva fanfic site!

if more samples needed please e-mail me, that is if you think I need more to show you.

and also likes to think for new ideas!! it mayeb hard to think of somthing original or hard to find things in this huge anime online world..but hey...who knows?

oh well, and I can do other stuff that is neded like writing articles and updating the news etc. that is also my fav thing...
during the holidays, I can sapre up to 4 hours a day and during normal uniweeks, at elast 2 or 3 hours at max.

well...that's about it..it's not so impressive as others...but heck..I am still 1st year uni student..on a limited budget O.o..

chieri,