Old 03-11-2000, 05:00 PM   #1   [permalink]
Reika the Dark Angel
Executive Member

Send a message via AIM to Reika the Dark Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Reika the Dark Angel
Selena grinned as her little girl lead her daddy to his favorite chair. I sat in the nearby one and crossed my legs. She scrambled up into his arms and giggled.
"Wufei, are you okay with me telling her this story?" I asked him.

He smiled at me and nodded, "You just have to leave out certain things." He winked at me and I laughed.

"Alright, Wu-chan." I said, smiling.

"Mama, why can't you tell me everything?" she asked.

"Because Kiyumoto, you are still a little girl and you don't need to know everything we did. When you are older...maybe..."

Kiyumoto sighed and Wufei fluffed her hair. "Your mother is right, Kiyu-chan."

"Okay daddy."

"Well here goes..."

When I was a young girl, I was taken from my father. My sister and brother were also takened, but I didn't know where. I was scared for them because I had never been separated before. Anyway, I grew up with a woman I knew as Lady Shadow. She taught me how to fight and she was the one who found the gundam.

I looked at Wufei, "Those scientist planted it there because they knew I would find it."

"Really?" he asked, half smiling, half smirking.

"Ass..." I whispered. He laughed and Kiyu blushed brightly.

Anyway, I was paired with a girl named Mitzi. The first thing is that we had to enroll ourselves in school. We had no idea that we were in the same school as two of the gundam pilots...

"Mitzi, what are you doing?" I asked.

Mitzi lifted her head up and brushed her pink hair out of her face. When I first met Mitzi, I was shocked. She had pink hair and gold eyes. Everything she wore was short and skimpy. She was very pretty, but she didn't seem that smart. Boy, was I wrong!

"Well, I was getting my shoes from under the bed. Anyway, I revolked all of your fees and I changed your name. You are Selena Tsuki and I'm your sister Mitzi Tsuki. No one knows who you really are."

"Good, I want it that way." We left the apartment and I drove to school. When we got out into the car, I could tell that Mitzi was up to something.

"I promise I will be good."

"You better, if you ruin this for us, I swear I will make you pay big."

She laughed, "You only want to meet Heero Yuy."

I blushed, "So what! At least I don't have a crush on a man several years older than me."

"Zechs is handsome..." She had stars in her eyes. "Plus, he gave me a rose it was a beautiful white one."

"In your dreams, now let's go before we are late."
Old 04-11-2000, 04:33 PM   #2   [permalink]
LiDDoDrAgOn
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to LiDDoDrAgOn Send a message via AIM to LiDDoDrAgOn
I like it so far...
LiDDoDrAgOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2000, 08:29 PM   #3   [permalink]
BigShot Jordan
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to BigShot Jordan
Thumbs up