Old 13-11-2000, 04:52 PM   #1   [permalink]
Reika the Dark Angel
Executive Member

Send a message via AIM to Reika the Dark Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Reika the Dark Angel
It all started with one question. Sometimes I wish that I had answered it another way but as my mom likes to say, 'If wishes were fishes, we would eat forever.'
Ah well, enough of me let's me tell you how this all began.

"Sakura, what do you want?" Spider asked him.

"I'm here to get your brother where is he?"

"He isn't here."

"Is Spider lying to you again?" Solen said, walking into the room. The moment I heard his voice and saw him standing there I thought I would faint. He was absolutely beautiful. He had long blond hair with silver streaks in it. His eyes were the bluest ones I had ever seen, deep and intense. His skin was the color of mocha and I thought he was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

"Sakura!" Solen called.

"Nani?" I asked him.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine." Spider smirked and Solen walked past him. Solen smiled at his friend. Sakura had white wavy hair with pink tips that hit his shoulders. Most of the time, he wore it in a short ponytail. His eyes were the color of new leaves.

"Let's go. Don't let my sister spook you though."
Old 16-11-2000, 12:06 AM   #2   [permalink]
LiDDoDrAgOn
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to LiDDoDrAgOn Send a message via AIM to LiDDoDrAgOn
Goodie job, keep going.

Spider, what an interesting name...:B:
LiDDoDrAgOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2000, 10:43 AM   #3   [permalink]
JetErNyY02
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to JetErNyY02
hmm...good job there
What do you know about tweetle beetles? well.. When tweetle beetles fight it's called a tweetle beetle battle. And when they battle in a puddle it's a tweetle beetle puddle battle. AND when tweetle beetles battle with paddles in a puddle, they call it a tweetle beetle puddle paddle battle. AND... When beetles battle beetles in a puddle paddle battle and the beetle battle puddle is a puddle in a bottle....they call this a tweetle beetle bottle puddle paddle battle muddle. AND..... When beetles fight these battles in a bottle with their paddles and the bottle's on a poodle and the poodle's eating noodles....they call this a muddle puddle tweetle poodle beetle noodle bottle paddle battle.
JetErNyY02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2001, 10:59 AM   #4   [permalink]
Project Akira
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via AIM to Project Akira
Cool Cyber Tokyo part 1

I liked it as well. I take it that this is part of a larger story you have planned or is it just part of an Anime? I am just wondering because if if it is then I am wondering what Anime you are using as the springboard for this story.
Project Akira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2001, 01:22 PM   #5   [permalink]
Reika the Dark Angel
Executive Member

Send a message via AIM to Reika the Dark Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Reika the Dark Angel
Re: Cyber Tokyo part 1

Quote:
Originally posted by Project Akira
I liked it as well. I take it that this is part of a larger story you have planned or is it just part of an Anime? I am just wondering because if if it is then I am wondering what Anime you are using as the springboard for this story.
Actually, I didn't take it from an anime. It's a story that I had been thinking about writing for a long time. I think i posted the whole thing here. But right now, I'm going to add a sequel to this story.