Old 27-02-2003, 07:15 PM   #1   [permalink]
Fatal Outlaw
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Fatal Outlaw
Exclamation more of .hack//SIGN? hell yeah!

well, not exactly but i just read in Newtype USA March issue that there will be a bonus dvd included with the fourth game called .hack//Another Story, which is a side-story to .hack//SIGN. i am NOT talking about Liminality. this is a seperate thing.

anyhow, id love the get more .hack//SIGN, hopefully, they follow someone like Bear or BT on this one
Fatal Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2003, 06:56 PM   #2   [permalink]
KaWoRu_AnGeL
Forum Junkie

Send a message via AIM to KaWoRu_AnGeL
That would be cool to follow Bear. Of course it might be awhile for the 4th game to come to America since the first did just come out! But, if this is true then I will have to get the game, once I get the first 3.
KaWoRu_AnGeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 02:15 AM   #3   [permalink]
Sigurd Fatima
Forum Master

Neato. But has the first game even released yet? Release dates anyone?

Peace. V
Sigurd Fatima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 01:58 PM   #4   [permalink]
Andy00

It's also been called .hack//GIFT

http://e.goo.ne.jp/8Xy1IgBczEutvuAAFE3ktg.jpg

Translated from various sites, so forgive the engrish.

<<If a total of four hack game series is purchased, the animation DVD describing another .hack ".hack//Another story" does not leak, and will give to all applicants. It is said that all the contents are the full new work original animation for 30 minutes by the ".hack//SIGN" work staff. the application method -- " of the schedule for 2003 .hack//-- absolutely -- envelopment Vol.4" -- it is a thing with a notice at the time of sale >>

<<The full new work animation DVD in which TV animation ".hack//SIGN" of all extreme popularity 26 talk conclusions and the characters of game series meet together is given!, of course, Michiko Kazunori Ito and Yokote take charge of a scenario!>>

<< It is the full new work animation DVD in which the characters of ".hack//SIGN" and "game series" meet together. It notifies of the application method by the enclosed application postcard. >>
Andy00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2003, 06:41 PM   #5   [permalink]
Fatal Outlaw
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Fatal Outlaw
Quote:
<<The full new work animation DVD in which TV animation ".hack//SIGN" of all extreme popularity 26 talk conclusions and the characters of game series meet together is given!, of course, Michiko Kazunori Ito and Yokote take charge of a scenario!>>

<< It is the full new work animation DVD in which the characters of ".hack//SIGN" and "game series" meet together. It notifies of the application method by the enclosed application postcard. >>
AWESOME.

anyhow, someone from AoD has told me that Bandai will include this episode in vol. 6 of the dvd.
Fatal Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote