Old 05-08-2009, 03:40 AM   #1   [permalink]
Nanuchan

Arrow Lil' Nanuchan fan arts thread

Well I'm very newbie in drawing, and also I just do it for fun and cause I enjoy it very much drawing my favourite anime characters. But at least I'd like to improve as much as I could so I'd like to ask people here to suggest me how to improve.

Since I don't want to fill this with all the images I've ever drawn (wich would be decreasing the speed of loading the thread, there are more than 100) I will only post two images every time I upload in my blog as example and the rest you'll easily find them in the blog if you like the examples, or you'll be able of quiting it without losing time of loading all the images.

Blog link: http://nanuchan.blogspot.com

I've already drawn some fan arts in the past so here I put just examples of some of the oldie ones:

And those are two of the latest draws:

I'D like as well to ask if anybody knows of any kind of guide about how to colour drawings using photoshop, cause I'll like to try as well colouring anyone of my drawings ^^

And, of course I'll like to read some comments about how to improve my drawings ^^

Tags
art, draws, fan, sketch