Old 09-02-2007, 06:39 PM   #1   [permalink]
Shingetsu

Exclamation Anime Sekai: Anime Fansite Project

Anime Sekai is a new anime fansite project I am working on. I plan on making is a cross between an anime blog and a normal anime website. Still continuing to provide as much useful anime information to the public but also writing whatever comes to mind about anime in a post form to get others to interact and post comments about what you write. I also plan to provide legal media downloads of manga and fansubbed anime episodes, depending how well the server can handle the load.

The domain name http://www.asekai.com/ is already purchased and has hosting. You can go to it and see I've just setup a default Wordpress blog script at the moment. Which gets me to the point of this thread.

I am looking for an experienced graphics designer who can create great looking layouts, banners, buttons, etc. for the site. I am also looking for an experienced coder with PHP/HTML/CSS/etc. who can code the layout and customize the wordpress script into the custom layout. There are of course postions as an information writer open as well. If you have any other skills or anything that you think would be an asset to an anime website then feel free to contact me as well.

These are non-paying staff positions where you wish to join the project out of the love of anime.

Here are ways to contact me:
E-Mail: shingetsu@asekai.com
IRC: irc.rizon.net #AnimeSekai Nickname: Shingetsu

You can of course reply to the thread or PM me on the forums, but I suggest e-mail as the best form of contact. Thank you for taking the time to read my thread.
Shingetsu is offline   Reply With Quote