Old 18-05-2002, 03:49 AM   #1   [permalink]
Svietnam

Anyone heard of Geisters?

Hey Everyone:

Was digging around the other day for some stuff to watch and I found a show called Geisters: Fractions of the Earth. It was fansubbed by anime-empire but only one ep was done. I tried looking for more info on it but I can't seem to find any, http://www.anime-daisuki.com/ seems to be down. I also checked to see if it was licensed at www.animeondvd.com but I could not find it listed.

The show seems intersting enough. It's a sci-fi anime and so far the basic plot, I think, is that humans left the earth because it was in danger and now they are back and there are giant creatures that attack humans. Throw in some political conflicts, hidden agendas, and experimental technology.
"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, then he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind." - John Stuart Mill
Svietnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2002, 04:42 AM   #2   [permalink]
oppa
Forum Junkie

Geisters was subbed by A-E a while while back. I think, sometime in 2001. And yes, they had only done one ep. I thought the first ep. was decent, and was waiting for more, but it seems A-E has pulled the plug on it.

I'm guessing, but it's not listed as a project on their website and, well, it has been around half a year since the first ep. Too bad, I wanted to see if it would get any better.
Old 18-05-2002, 05:34 AM   #3   [permalink]
Svietnam

Quote:
Originally posted by oppa
Geisters was subbed by A-E a while while back. I think, sometime in 2001. And yes, they had only done one ep. I thought the first ep. was decent, and was waiting for more, but it seems A-E has pulled the plug on it.

I'm guessing, but it's not listed as a project on their website and, well, it has been around half a year since the first ep. Too bad, I wanted to see if it would get any better.
I found the official websites and it seems the show started airing Oct 6, 2001 and finished sometime in March 2002. I guess a-e just stoped subbing it or something... I also could not find it listed on there website.
"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, then he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind." - John Stuart Mill
Svietnam is offline   Reply With Quote