Old 18-04-2009, 07:36 PM   #1   [permalink]
Miihawk

Thumbs up ~Enter the Mystery~

Well, I waited until the site had a few more things to offer before posting in this Review section, but hear it goes

Anime Fushigi

Translated to : Mysterious Anime

Anime Online - The site offers Anime Online streaming of dozens of anime series

Still Growing - The site is only a few weeks old and is gaining members everyday

Great Community - Everyone is kind to eachother. You will find great pleasure in chatting with the
other members

Wallpapers - Newly launched, the wallpaper section will provide you with a huge variety of wallpapers to choose from

Anime Music Videos - The site also shows the top voted AMVs for your viewing pleasure. We also encourage you to create your own

Share Photos - One of our new features allows users to upload photos and create their own albums. Much like facebook, this feature allows you to share and comment on your favorite pics

Create Groups - Similiar to MyAnimeList.com, users may create thier own groups and invite thier friends to join. You can have secret group discussions in your special group page, create events, and lots more.

Chatbox - And ofcourse, we have a nice chatango chatbox that allows you to chat with anyone online. The chat is on every page of the website, or you can open the Float chat pop-up window and keep it on the side of your screen as you do browse the internet

Remember, the site is brand new and will always welcome new members. Join and become part of something great. The website is also looking for Staff members

www.animefushigi.com

Here are a few thumbnail pics of its features:

Chatbox:

Wallpapers:

Forums:

Groups:

Last edited by Miihawk; 18-04-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Miihawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2009, 09:48 AM   #2   [permalink]
Miihawk

Bump ~.~ No Replies ?
Miihawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 02:33 PM   #3   [permalink]
Katerine

No need to bump something that's still on the first page of the forum...

I really like the site. It's very well designed and visually appealing, and I really like your list of ongoing anime with the plot summaries - it's very informative, and now I have a few more items to add to my list.
Katerine is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anime chat, anime online, community, streaming