Old 13-03-2002, 06:21 PM   #76   [permalink]
KtHM
Banned

I would like to say that I'm doing October. You don't have to use it if you already have too many, but I drew a picture and I like it so that's what I'm going to do. Mmyep.

Like I said, you don't have to use it if you've already got too many doing October. I am WAY too lazy to go back and check. *wanders off*
KtHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2002, 07:02 PM   #77   [permalink]
Sinix

Lol, I wouldnt do anything kinky. December seems so popular. Ok, ill make my "official" offer for the month of November.
Sinix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2002, 07:12 AM   #78   [permalink]
Kawaii Miko
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Location: Aden, Aria Server, Lineage II, Laptop, Boudoir, Shidonii, Oosutaraiya
Send a message via ICQ to Kawaii Miko Send a message via AIM to Kawaii Miko Send a message via Yahoo to Kawaii Miko
So far, here are the spots taken.....and I'm determine to make a total of 48 people to participate.

January - Project Akira
June - Nefla
July - Kawaii_No_Miko, Uzi, DestinyGal
August - Chikiboo
September - Rei IV
October - KtHM

And the majority of months taken is mostly, the "J"s

The available months are now:

February
March
April
May
November
December

Please make your pick and if you know anyone who is also an artist on AB, please advise on my PM ASAP!!!

Thanxies everyone!
Old 14-03-2002, 07:38 AM   #79   [permalink]
heart havok
Forum Master

one question. does it have to be "anime-style"? i've an original style of artwork i really enjoy doing, and i think i'd love to warp the month of February with its chaotic beauty.
Old 14-03-2002, 07:48 AM   #80   [permalink]
Kawaii Miko
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via ICQ to Kawaii Miko Send a message via AIM to Kawaii Miko Send a message via Yahoo to Kawaii Miko
Quote:
Originally posted by heart havok
one question. does it have to be "anime-style"? i've an original style of artwork i really enjoy doing, and i think i'd love to warp the month of February with its chaotic beauty.
It doesn't have to be anime-style hun. Whatever style you have, go for it.

Thanxies heaps for participating.

Glomps havok in chibi mode
Old 14-03-2002, 12:00 PM   #81   [permalink]
Usagi^.^
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

I didn't took a month yet...? Err... October's taken... Well I'm gonna go for December, Kawaii-sama. ^^; Let's just hope I can draw mitains. **
Usagi^.^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2002, 12:05 PM   #82   [permalink]
Nairohe
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to Nairohe Send a message via Yahoo to Nairohe
i'll take the free months... the ones that nobody wants.. which ones are free? o_O
Old 14-03-2002, 12:45 PM   #83   [permalink]
EinAndEd0000
Executive Member

hey if somebody wants thsi one they can try to re-size it cuz i stink at that...
http://bebop.aspfreeserver.com/enintendo.jpg
Old 14-03-2002, 12:47 PM   #84   [permalink]
Kawaii Miko
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Nairohe-chan, don't strain yourself too much. Just choose one of the months and you'll be fine.

As to everyone here, let me clarify the purpose of this project so that way, I don't have to receive AND repeat numerous PMs about the months and so forth.

Since I took over this project, I have decided to ask alot of people from AB as I much as I can to participate. Reason being is because numerous members who are artists live in different countries and time zones but however, manages to talk to others at the same time. Pretty much like Internet time to all of us.

THAT, is the sole purpose of AB's 2003 Calender

Say for instance, I'll do one for the season of spring which falls on october (since i live in Australia) and another member wanted to do an autumn one for the same month (say this person lives in the US). Two members can ACTUALLY do that altogether in one month.

The reason I set four people up to do their work on ONE month only is the main reason why I did it. That way, people can share it from different perspectives rather then just a calender consists of months with only a few themes added to it.

I hope this clears everything here.
Old 14-03-2002, 06:01 PM   #85   [permalink]
Destinygal
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Destinygal
So... your saying their will be diff pics for the months and u can just custimize your calender??? (forgive me if i'm wrong cause i'm very slow... i have no idea why my nick name is bunny.. it should be turtle..lol) I'll do July and April, just in case no one does April... what's in the month of april?? *bonks head on the table* Any culture will work.. even though i live in the US *runs to get a calender*

"Dang it honey, the toaster is not working!!! It wont turn on!" *wife walks over to husband to inspect the toaster* "Honey, you have to plug it in first."

they will hunger no more, and thirst no more. The sun will not strike them, nor any scorching heat, For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepard, And He will guide them to the springs of the waters of life, And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes -Revelation 7; 16-17
Destinygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2002, 07:08 PM   #86   [permalink]
Usagi^.^
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

In april there's April fool day. ^_^

Neh Kawaii-sama, that's a great idea. I never thought about you Aussies who are upside-down. ^^; But I'm still gonna draw december as good ol' winter. ^^;
Usagi^.^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2002, 08:28 PM   #87   [permalink]
Kawaii Miko
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Thanxies for the reminder Usagi-chan. DestinyGal, July or April...please choose one of them.

Sorry its just that I'm still asking all (or more) fanart members of AB as much as I can.

If anyone knows other fanartists on AB that I didn't find yet, either recommand this person about this project or PM their sign-in names ASAP.

Now, here's the scary bit:
In case no one DIDN'T hand in their assigned pics in time will automatically be replaced by current members of the calender. Now you don't want that to happen do you? Well I certainly don't want to replace anyone while others miss this opportunity.

Believe me, I had my fair share of late comers from a related project from AnimeUNSW and it annoys everyone who wants to see the fully anticipated finished product. Luckily, we managed to get it ready in time.

Now on a lighter side of things, while I'm fixing the layout of 2003, please throw in dates from your neck of the woods (please no school, uni or college dates. Especially, breaks, exams or sporting events). May it be April Fool's, St. Pat's, Christmas, Easter, etc. Just as long it exists for everyone. Japan I know has numerous holidays, US... now THAT'S a toughy, Australia is obvious, Canada...I know its sort of simiilar to the US (Usagi! Chiki-chan! Can you guys throw in dates from Canada?), etc.

Now here's one controversial thing I should think about: incidents that effected us...and I'm NOT talking about war. For instance, if you live in Australia, you might remember the Port Arthur Massacre or the controversial September 11 incident. Something tells me I shouldn't put these dates in but I want everyone to tell me if it's inappropriate to put these into the calender.

I'll wait for your replies until then.
Old 15-03-2002, 01:37 AM   #88   [permalink]
Sinix

I would say no on the september 11th, and stuff like that. I think it should be an upbeat and happy calendar.
Sinix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2002, 08:07 AM   #89   [permalink]
Kawaii Miko
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Well then, we'll leave the calender as it be, nothing else.
Anyways, let's throw in the dates shall we? Plus, could everyone who are participating please invite others who are fanartists within AB as soon as you can.
Old 15-03-2002, 09:51 AM   #90   [permalink]
rei-gouki
Forum Elite

Thanks for the heads up Miko-sama I'll have a crack at it. From the sounds of it, I think it's meant to be a self printing type of idea.

Anyway, I'll take the same deal as Nairohe-sama. I don't have a preference ATM so I'll take what's left.

BTW, I'm a pencil+paper kinda guy so it might not look that good.
rei-gouki is offline   Reply With Quote