Old 15-10-2002, 08:47 PM   #61   [permalink]
Lee (BOA)

Hello again,
Radical eddie, Thanks, Were not doing any gigs right now as were going to start recording the new album soon but I will be sure to let you know when we do. ClefFSChan, Sorry but no as I haven't seen that many anime yet. Project Akria, No we have not been asked to do any films yet but yes would Love to do so if the chance came up. DerekLaza, Thanks, Well my dad played drums and so I picked up his sticks when I was three and lerne't alot of him. And yes I am a STAR WARS fan . Sagara, As if I would tell you if I had. Kawaii No Miko, Defenatley Chocolate. Drizzt, Yes it is a bit weird sometimes and I got both Flaws and qualities, Anyway be back soon laters all.

Old 15-10-2002, 09:02 PM   #62   [permalink]
RadicalEddie
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to RadicalEddie Send a message via AIM to RadicalEddie Send a message via Yahoo to RadicalEddie
Really?! Really?! Wow! Kewl! And aren't you on kinda late? It's 1 AM there.

Last edited by RadicalEddie; 15-10-2002 at 09:03 PM.
Old 16-10-2002, 05:00 AM   #63   [permalink]
El^Presidente
Forum Master

Hey Lee,

I have a question, but I don't know if it's been asked before

How do you feel when us anime nerds bombard you with questions?

nb. I said US including me, so don't feel left out you people
Old 16-10-2002, 05:57 AM   #64   [permalink]
Drizzt

Yes sure you do. You didn't need to agree with me in that issue.

There is no perfect human being. For instance: MdWings likes to give the people around him the impression that he is a very intellectual person. Just read his two questions again, and any other post he has written … and you’ll see what I mean.

You for instance, ... you have chosen a pretty lame nick (pardon me). Lee (Boa), it's just as if you were trying to fit in a group by what other people know you, and not because of who you are. You labelled your person with your nick.

I find it only natural to do that, tough i consider it a flaw. Anyway ... you look like an energic person ... Keep on.

And Eva2000 ... I am not trying to pick a fight ... just stating an opinion, so you needn't get stressed up.
All I am trying to say is that … one doesn’t need to try to prove himself to world. Even tough it’s common sense that non famous people tend to lay big expectations in famous people, and the famous people try to live up to the legend they unconsciously have become.
One only has to be himself

YOU SHOULDN'T FEAR THE LIGHT, YOU SHOULD ONLY FEAR THE TRUTH IT UNCOVERS.

Last edited by Drizzt; 16-10-2002 at 06:01 AM.
Old 16-10-2002, 06:20 PM   #65   [permalink]
EVA Type-R
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to EVA Type-R
Quote:
Originally posted by Drizzt
Yes sure you do. You didn't need to agree with me in that issue.

There is no perfect human being. For instance: MdWings likes to give the people around him the impression that he is a very intellectual person. Just read his two questions again, and any other post he has written … and you’ll see what I mean.

You for instance, ... you have chosen a pretty lame nick (pardon me). Lee (Boa), it's just as if you were trying to fit in a group by what other people know you, and not because of who you are. You labelled your person with your nick.

I find it only natural to do that, tough i consider it a flaw. Anyway ... you look like an energic person ... Keep on.

And Eva2000 ... I am not trying to pick a fight ... just stating an opinion, so you needn't get stressed up.
All I am trying to say is that … one doesn’t need to try to prove himself to world. Even tough it’s common sense that non famous people tend to lay big expectations in famous people, and the famous people try to live up to the legend they unconsciously have become.
One only has to be himself
Hey, Drizzt.

Understand that this forum/thread is not for discussion of that matter. If you wish to discuss those subjects, please make a thread in Members Only or something about it. This thread is strictly Q&A/Comments only.
Old 16-10-2002, 11:53 PM   #66   [permalink]
Pen2
Senior Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Pen2
Quote:
Originally posted by Drizzt

By your own standards then, isn't this supposed 'insight' an attempt to give people the impression that you have a clearer and more 'true' perception of social mechanics than the average poster? You seem to convieniently exclude yourself from your own drive-through psychoanalysis.

And let's talk names. Lee is using his real name and the name of what he's representing here. You, however, are connecting yourself to Drizzt Do'Urden of R.A. Salvatore fame. I doubt Lee spent any more time thinking about his nickname than you did. He is not using a 'screenname' or trying to connect himself to anything other than his group. Would you rather Lee go with the name 'Death Angel of Killing Death'?

I'm sure your opinions on fame and expectations would be fascinating if properly brought up for discussion, but what you've done is aired your personal vendettas in a thread where they'd be the least appropriate and provoke the most reaction. You don't need to prove any sort of tenacity in your own opinions just to prove you're 'different' from everyone else here.

As the saying goes, One only has to be himself.

If you'd like to prove me wrong or whatnot, you may take it to Members Only. Further scrabbling attempts at insight in this thread will be removed. Thank you.

Last edited by Pen2; 16-10-2002 at 11:55 PM.
Old 23-10-2002, 05:34 PM   #67   [permalink]
DerekLaza

Send a message via AIM to DerekLaza Send a message via Yahoo to DerekLaza
Angry

hey, we aren't being very welcome to our guest, guys! be good now!
Don't misquote proverbs. . .
The road to perfect pasta is a long and scary one.
"C-Base" does not mean sex.
Old 27-10-2002, 07:30 PM   #68   [permalink]
Black_Knight
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via ICQ to Black_Knight Send a message via AIM to Black_Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Black_Knight
Quote:
Originally posted by DerekLaza
hey, we aren't being very welcome to our guest, guys! be good now!
Aw, who are you to talk... :Throws a bottle at DerekLaza:

Some more questions... Do you suffer from delusions of granger? Name your favorite Monkey...

Perhaps something more sensible like what's your sign? Or do you think B. Arthur is funny?
-Bishop Oro
Old 27-10-2002, 10:12 PM   #69   [permalink]
Project Akira
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via AIM to Project Akira
Um back on to more serious questions, how do you guys go through the creative process of coming up with songs? Do you guys go into a studio with starts to songs? Or are you like Sonic Youth and you come up with songs as you've gone into the studio? Speaking of Sonic Youth, do one of you have your own home studio or do you have to book time? And another music question, what are in your opinion the best albums to be released this year?
Old 28-10-2002, 10:45 PM   #70   [permalink]
RadicalEddie
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to RadicalEddie Send a message via AIM to RadicalEddie Send a message via Yahoo to RadicalEddie
Can we just leave this thread for ON TOPIC QUESTIONS ONLY. Take the arguement somewhere else guys.
Old 29-10-2002, 02:07 PM   #71   [permalink]
Lee (BOA)

Hello Project Akira,
Well as for recording we do a bit of both. Sometimes we just find riffs and tunes through jamming and sometimes someone comes up with a great riff and it just so happens it fits with an idea someone else was playing with. As for studios We have been using my dads for recording the demos of the new album. But yes we do have to book time at other studios as well. We will normally have all the songs written and recorded in rough form before we go into the studio. As for the best albums this year, I will have a think about it and get back to you. Laters.

Old 31-10-2002, 08:19 AM   #72   [permalink]
Kawaii Miko
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Location: Aden, Aria Server, Lineage II, Laptop, Boudoir, Shidonii, Oosutaraiya
Send a message via ICQ to Kawaii Miko Send a message via AIM to Kawaii Miko Send a message via Yahoo to Kawaii Miko
I don't have much to ask so I'll throw random crap

Favourite stuff toy/plushie?
Ice cream: all day meal or once in a while after dinner?
Danger Mouse or Monty Python?

Meep! I can't think of anymore
Old 31-10-2002, 10:35 PM   #73   [permalink]
Sagara
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Sagara
i don't know if anyones asked this but what's your favorite food, drink and chocolate?
Old 31-10-2002, 11:46 PM   #74   [permalink]
Project Akira
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via AIM to Project Akira
Another studio production question (I feel like a music nerd here), do you guys try to use a minimum of studio "wizardry" or do you guys feel that your sound is enhanced by it?
Old 03-11-2002, 04:27 PM   #75   [permalink]
Nairohe
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to Nairohe Send a message via Yahoo to Nairohe
I can't believe that we've got celebrities! Anyhoo, I really loved Duvet which was the opening song for Serial Experiments Lain. What is the song really about and what inspired it? BTW Jasmine has a gorgeous voice.