Old 13-03-2002, 07:51 AM   #1   [permalink]
Bishdariel
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to Bishdariel
Question One Piece Forum?

Ok, i dont really know how much excisting threads it needs to open a new forum, but since there have been a lot lately, i'llgive it a try.

i would like to ask for a One Piece Forum, which would be a great thing. there have been a few threads about it in the past and there is one about one piece running right now!
another reason why it could be implemented is the fact that the series is still running in japan, and i am sure it will get much attention in the western world, cause it is a great series, and i am sure that the people who already know it, will agree with me! (pokes all the people who posted in the one piece thread, started by -Psycho (v)antis)
Bishdariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2002, 08:45 PM   #2   [permalink]
Psycho vantis
Forum Addicted

Send a message via ICQ to Psycho vantis Send a message via AIM to Psycho vantis
*rubs poked eye*

I have at least 20 or so One Piece related thread topics floating around in the hazy part of my brain that i would love to see take shape in an actual forum....

This series deserves its own forum ,... As soon as it takes off I guarentee its going to be insanly popular,... and if there is no forum to vent your love for shanks and Luffy the villagers will revolt;.. rape and pillage the sailormoon forum and mope around the general anime forum in a drunken stupor looking for some gom gom fruit to relieve there hangover...
it wont be pleasant ,...
avoid the bloodshed and vomit,.... please give us a forum.
Old 14-03-2002, 02:42 PM   #3   [permalink]
Nikachu
Forum Junkie

Send a message via AIM to Nikachu Send a message via MSN to Nikachu Send a message via Yahoo to Nikachu
Quote:
This series deserves its own forum ,... As soon as it takes off I guarentee its going to be insanly popular,... and if there is no forum to vent your love for shanks and Luffy the villagers will revolt;.. rape and pillage the sailormoon forum and mope around the general anime forum in a drunken stupor looking for some gom gom fruit to relieve there hangover...
it wont be pleasant ,...
avoid the bloodshed and vomit,.... please give us a forum.
Oh no! Not drunken villagers!!! Help us Luffie! But then there is no One Piece forum, so Luffie is unable to save us from these malicious occurance in AB until we get one! Oh no this is terrible....but what can we do?
Nikachu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2002, 10:37 PM   #4   [permalink]
YellerCrakka
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to YellerCrakka
If there isnt a One Piece forum soon im going to begin dressing up in a tight sailor moon outfit and littering the boards with posts of my body,....
YellerCrakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2002, 01:39 AM   #5   [permalink]
Fairybane
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Fairybane
Bwahhhh! One Piece Forum!!!

We need somplace where we can have serious discussions about Evil Fruit...oooooh!!
Fairybane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2002, 05:32 PM   #6   [permalink]
Foryth
Forum Master

Send a message via MSN to Foryth
I wan't a One Piece forum too, there's so many things to talk about in this series. I'll also threaten to dress as Sailor Moon to get one.
Old 23-03-2002, 10:07 AM   #7   [permalink]
Bishdariel
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to Bishdariel
yeah, eva2000, you see there are "plenty" of people around here, who want a forum for one piece. the series is really big in japan, i think it is only a matter of time, until it will come to the western world and we would be happy to discuss things in our own forum, cause it is really hard to start threads about different topics, concerning one piece, in the general anime forum.

if you had a look at the current thread, you might know that it is always compared with dragonball, and isnt the dragonball forum the biggest forum behind nge, and the one piece forum has the same potential, though there dont arent to many members who know the series yet, but i think that this will change in a short time!
Bishdariel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2002, 12:19 AM   #8   [permalink]
Psycho vantis
Forum Addicted

Send a message via ICQ to Psycho vantis Send a message via AIM to Psycho vantis
*passes out from lack of Daily recommended OnePiece forum suplements*.....

cmon' e2k your killing me..... Im finding it harder to find reasons to post now adays,...
a OnePiece forum would kill those reasons and do a sombrero dance on there graves...
dont make me make Crakka beg'...
Old 01-05-2002, 07:33 AM   #9   [permalink]
Nikachu
Forum Junkie

Send a message via AIM to Nikachu Send a message via MSN to Nikachu Send a message via Yahoo to Nikachu
Not many of us innocent creatures of AB WANT to see men running around in tight Sailor Moon costumes posting their bodies and playing with rubber men to kill their boredom while they wish they had an One Piece forum. I shall also threaten to start posting yaoi pics of Luffie and/or Zorro and/or Sanji and/or Shanks and/or Ussop...
I mean, that'll just be awful...but then again, what can we do about it??
Old 02-05-2002, 12:40 PM   #10   [permalink]
cpt._saddam
Forum Addicted

Send a message via ICQ to cpt._saddam
Uhm...I would also like to see a One Piece Forum
cpt._saddam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2002, 06:35 PM   #11   [permalink]
thething

me too
thething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2002, 05:48 PM   #12   [permalink]
Project Akira
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via AIM to Project Akira
I'm bringing back the discussion for this forum mainly because we need a One Piece forum! It's one of the most original and visually dynamic series to come out of Japan in forever not to mention hilarious. Give us One Piece forum or give us um, I'll think of something that isn't unpleasant sooner or later ^^;;;
Project Akira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2002, 02:44 AM   #13   [permalink]
kiitsune

just adding my support for a One Piece forum ... as I suffer from One Piece Psychosis and need a place to ramble about my obsession