Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 20-05-2006, 02:56 AM   #136   [permalink]
Lady Fanel
Forum Junkie
 
Lady Fanel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 1 Oct 2001
Location: watching you drown
Posts: 659
Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Fanel
((OOC: I'm leaving for the summer, so I'll have limited internet/computer access. I'll most definitely try my best to continue posting, at least once a week, so please don't hate me. I promise to do my best. See you all soon!))
Lady Fanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2006, 02:38 PM   #137   [permalink]
Ekaterini
Forum Junkie
 
Join Date: 2 Nov 2001
Posts: 865
((OOC: Have fun, Lady Fanel!))

Orahn and Clip charged into the woods, Clip in the lead with a look in his eye that bespoke misfortune for Bravura--or at least a good telling-off. Orahn jogged along behind him still in his usual upbeat mood and thinking all they had ahead of them was a single, not-too-terribly troublesome monster. They'd do their challenge in for the night and return to camp.

Oh he'd get a challenge alright, in the form of a marathon.

After a short run into the forest the pair skidded to a halt when the ground beneath them began to rumble. Deep bellows echoed from the direction they were headed and drew rapidly nearer. "That doth not bode well..," the elder grinned nervously.

Suddenly the two they were looking for burst out of the bushes some yards ahead of them in full sprint directly toward them, but Bravura and Knit didn't appear to see them. The reason came momentarily. They were too intent upon getting as far away from the entire herd of giant, tentacled Ochu hot on their heels as possible. It was enough to make Orahn and Clip stare for a second.

Orahn recovered first and, grabbing the back of Clip's collar ("How 'bout it, in the mood for a race?"), gave him a yank in the direction everyone was running. By that time Bravura and Knit had caught up to them, and the four tore back to camp with the rampaging mob coming up fast. They erupted into the clearing--and soon out the opposite side--unleashing bedlam. Students and teachers alike sprang headlong wherever there wasn't an Ochu, though luckily that was in the same general direction as the horde made quite a wall. Orahn let fly an occasional electric bolt behind him without much hope other than it might slow the pursuing monster down a bit. It was more important to move the heck out the way than stand and concentrate on a decent spell. There were too many Ochu anyway.

He hailed a student running nearby. "Nice night (pant) for a jog, eh Minerva? Somehow though I don't think (pant) running from a lot of octopi (pant) is the prime experience Armistead intended (pant) to make excellent mages of us!"

Last edited by Ekaterini; 20-05-2006 at 02:41 PM.
Ekaterini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2006, 05:11 AM   #138   [permalink]
Princess Samari
Forum Addicted
 
Princess Samari's Avatar
 
Join Date: 4 Oct 2001
Location: I'm with stupid --->
Posts: 1,050
Send a message via AIM to Princess Samari
*Bwip* Charel blinked once. She'd been sitting near the fire awaiting a meal when the noise had started. It sounded heavy but the chemist ignored the rumble and contented herself with singing off key and waving her hands over the fire.

"Sing a little song, sing a little song... lets all sing a dinner song until the food is done!" Lazily she watched the fire until finally a student ran screaming by. Followed by another... and another. My it seemed like everyone was in a big big rush.

"Hi, my name is Charel..." She smiled and waved politely to one of her panicked classmates.

"Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeglglglgeeee!" Charel stood then, batting her lashes and turning to stare up at the ponderously huge tenctle sporting monster. It was big and green and waved its flange (sp?) garbling angrily.

"Waaaah... you are so big!" Obviously clueless to the danger Charel smiled widely and wiggled her arms in imitation of the creature.

"Grrreeeeeglglee...Do you want to be friends?"
__________________
"Ach, Hans its the Lufegorh!"
Princess Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 05:56 PM   #139   [permalink]
Stingray 67
Forum Junkie
 
Stingray 67's Avatar
 
Join Date: 17 Jun 2002
Location: The White Starship
Posts: 651
Send a message via AIM to Stingray 67
Does anyone know the Uchu's characteristics? What can/ca't they do?
__________________

"Brace yourselves.... The area of penetration will no doubt be sensitive." - Spock

Now supporting:
Brainfuzz
Stingray 67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2009, 10:12 AM   #140   [permalink]
EVA Type-R
Forum Master
 
EVA Type-R's Avatar
 
Join Date: 28 Jun 2000
Location: SF Bay Area, CA
Posts: 2,076
Send a message via AIM to EVA Type-R
Spoiler: Everyone died
__________________
hay
EVA Type-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2009, 09:41 AM   #141   [permalink]
Seifer_fan
Senior Member
 
Seifer_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 Apr 2009
Location: ???
Posts: 154
that is a lot of people............(ouch)
__________________
"Don't forget to bring a towel."
Seifer_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Jedi Academy Kusunagi Xbox 0 13-11-2003 05:18 PM
Academy Anime Tribute Notes eva2000 Anime News 2000-2003 0 15-11-2001 02:41 AM


New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.