Old 24-09-2009, 10:05 AM   #16   [permalink]
Project Akira
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via AIM to Project Akira
So if you're married to one, does that mean you have the hook as far as Japanese women is concerned? Because if you do, you need to be bringing them here. Like yesterday.
Project Akira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2009, 10:29 AM   #17   [permalink]
Hiigaran
Forum Master

Didn't Wolfpac hook up with a japanese chick?
Old 07-11-2009, 07:59 PM   #18   [permalink]
Pengi_Ken-Ohki

Send a message via ICQ to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via AIM to Pengi_Ken-Ohki Send a message via Yahoo to Pengi_Ken-Ohki
I recently visited Japan. I had only 2 hours stayover on my way to China, but 7 hours on the way back. As much as it shames me I have to confess:

I cannot tell a Japanese woman from any other asian woman =(
In China, I couldn't tell a Han woman from a non-han woman. I found myself feeling better because the Japanese air hostesses spoke to my fiance in Japanese.

So make sure that if you do get a Japanese woman, and she does post pics, that she has a stereotypical hair style, wears stereotypical clothing, and says "neeee?" a lot.
Pengi_Ken-Ohki is offline   Reply With Quote