Old 14-05-2003, 08:41 AM   #1   [permalink]
Icantpickascreename
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Icantpickascreename
Sailor Moon Fanfiction

Here's a very un-edited story.

EDIT: The rolls have been edited. There is no more Ami or Bunny confusion in this story.

CHAPTER 1: AWAKENING AT A FULL MOON

Crystal breaking and China clashing. This was the sound of the Silver Millenium at it's last stand. The barricades of Earth had no longer with-stood the pressure of the evil Dark Lord Queen Metallia. Queen Serenity and her court sent her children to earth after this attack which still remains secret. For 2,000 years ago, there did exsist people who did on the moon. The child sent to earth is the hero of truth and justice. Her name is Usagi Tsukino.

"Usagi, time to get up!" A voice is heard in the kitchen as pancakes are starting to be made. The warm aroma of pancakes tells the sleepy girl in bed that it is breakfast time. The girl wakes up lazily in her rabbit-like pajamas. "Coming" she said in a very hoarse voice, hoping that her mother would spare nagging issues. It was then that Usagi did look at the clock after sitting up, half-awake. "AHH! It's 8 O'clock! Why didn't somebody wake me up?" There is hearing of ruffling of bureaus, turning on showers, and the toilet flushing. Downstairs, the Tsukino family is eating their breakfast. The mother, Ikuko is making pancakes. The father, Kenji is drinking his coffee, and Usagi's little brother, Shingo is eating his daily breakfast, Rice-flakes cereal. Rustling is heard from upstairs as feet come down rushing. "Thanks a lot for not waking me up," Usagi wailed in her usual whiney voice. Her father laughed reading the newspaper adjacent to her. "Usagi, you have to realize that you need a new alarm clock, now today, I want you to go buy one. Understand?" Usagi nodded slightly at the re-mark. "Usagi, you're pancakes are ready." The elegant mother with wavy-purple hair and a green apron took the pan from the stove and swaped the pancakes on Usagi's plate. Ikuko then sat down and started talking while Usagi started to munch on the delicious pancakes. Ikuko whispered something to Kenji. "It's almost Usagi's 14th birthday. Don't you think we need to tell her the real story?" Kenji, who was reading the newspaper looked up slightly and said in a louder voice, "Don't worry, every thing is going to be fine." As the parents talked, the sly Shingo stole one of Usagi's pancakes and scarfed it down in front of her face. "You little brat! Mom, Shingo took one of my pancakes again." Ikuko, who was distracted while talking looked at the red clock right behind her. It read 8:15. "Ok, children, hurry up, or you'll be late." Ikuko got up and grabbed two lunch-bags. As well, she took 200 yen (money) out of her purse. Usagi went to go grab her bag while Shingo did the same. Kenji kept on reading the newspaper. When they came back, Ikuko started talking. "Now, Usagi, I made you Yellow-tailed Tuna with no desert after that 20% you got on your last test score." Ikuko's voice went a little angrier. "If I find tests underneath your bed this low, I could always allow Umino to help you out." Those were the words which Usagi dread of. Umino. Umino was the class geek who always got 100% on every single test. Rumor said that if he ever got a 99% or below, his parents would send him to a public school. Usagi grabbed the lunch out of her mother's hand. "You know, I can do better, but math is sooo hard!" "Usagi, I want you to do better!" With that, Usagi put on her shoes and a door-slam was heard. "Don't you think you're being too hard on the girl?" Kenji looked from his newspaper and a pancake hit his face. "EAT!" With that, Kenji read the newspaper reluctantly again. "That girl needs to do better as she should." Kenji got up and kissed Ikuko on the cheek. "I know, but give her time. After all...She is new to the family."

Usagi ran to school as quickly as possible. It was between Katsuya and Mihotesu Ave where it was labeled "Crossroads Junior High." As Usagi was running she was thinking to herself. My mom's name is Ikuko. She has long, wavy purple hair. She doesn't have a job, but works at home. My father's name is Kenji. He works at the local newspaper company as the CEO. He's very prestigious and happy with his work. My evil brother's name is Shingo. He is a little brat. Enough said...Usagi ran across the street when she heard a yell. "Hey!" Usagi looked behind to see her friend Naru Osaka. "Usagi, today is the test." Naru ran up right next to her giggling. "Did you study yet? And before you answer that, let me guess. You didn't right?" Usagi nodded. Naru started to look like Usagi's mother. "Usagi, what have I told you about tests. You need to study! Jeez.." Naru grabbed Usagi's hand, "come on, we're going to be late for class!"

Inside the school was a myriad of images and different signs. When the two girls entered the classroom, they noticed different details of patterns. What was this? It was the painting which the famous upper-classman Michelle Waters created earlier in the year. As the girls reached class just in the knick of time, Professeur Haruna became very upset. "Usagi Tsukino! Why are you late once again? Do I have to ask you to constantly not eat, sleep, or slack off in my class." Usagi looked very embarassed in front of her class. "Why can't you be more like Umino or Naru for once in a while." That word...Umino just ticked off Usagi. He sat in the center of the front row and was the class geek. He has spiked hair with huge glasses. It's just a shame. The girl diagonally left to Usagi is Usagi's best-friend Naru who we just met on Usagi's rendez-vous. She has brown wavy hair which extends to her shoulders, with blue serene eyes. She's pretty smart and get good grades on tests like 85% and higher. That's when Usagi started to wail-when Mrs. Haruna started passing back the tests. "Mrs. Haruna! Why do you have to be so--" Mrs. Haruna stopped Usagi as she extended her arm to reveal a test with a 30% on it. "Usagi, I want you to study harder next time...Until then, I'm giving you double homework and a daily study-session after-school with me. Do you understand?" Usagi barely nodded as tears were about to form in her eyes. She did not want to stay after-school. Just yesterday, she promised Naru that she would go and visit her mom's jewelry store, 'The Bjioux.' And now, she would have to go home, get yelled at, and then afterwords study with Mrs. Haruna all afternoon? How bad could life get. Usagi just sat for the rest of the day in Mrs. Haruna's class. Listening to her discussions. Not taking any notes. As the bell rang, Mrs. Haruna rose from her nearby desk in the corner. "Class is dismissed. You may leave now, except for Mrs. Tsukino Usagi who needs to be staying with me." Everybody left and Naru walked by Usagi, grasping her hand, "everything's going to be ok. I'll still get you those diamond studs." Naru walked out of the classroom casually, as Umino blushed when he went passed Usagi. Usagi watched as Umino stared at her, "Umino, you little per-" "Tsukino Usagi! Sit down at once! I will not accept behaviour of this gratitude from a fine girl like you." That's when Usagi started to cry. Mrs. Haruna looked over from her desk, got up, and walked over to Usagi. Mrs. Haruna's words seemed very strict, but calm. "Usagi...Usagi, I know what your going through. Just take it easy today. I'll let you go early today, but please Usagi, do your homework." Mrs. Haruna smiled. Usagi nodded, picked up her bag from the desk and walked out slowly. As she walked out of the door, Mrs. Haruna stared and went back to her desk. She sat down..."Why am I being so hard on her?"

"Usagi!" Usagi heard a familier voice. It was Naru and she was nearby her mom's store, The Bijoux. "Usagi, there's a sale going on, would you like to try something?" Usagi nodded in disaprooval. "I'm sorry," Usagi looked at the ground, "but I need to get home." Usagi started to run home, Naru looking very concerned as Usagi dashed around the corner. Huffing and Panting, Usagi was almost at her house until she tripped over something. Dazed and confused, Usagi started to get back up, brushed her school clothes, and looked behind her to find a black stray cat. It started to get up, but couldn't move. Usagi walked slowly over to it. "Kitty, are you okay?" She picked up the kitty and dusted it off. She noticed that the cat had a bandage on its forhead. Usagi heard something and looked behind her. "I could have sworn that something was back there." Usagi kneeled, grabbed her bag, and took off again to her house. She slowed down as she came to the enterence and started to walk towards the door.

Usagi's house wasn't that big, but at least it had a cozy feeling. With a front yard surrounded by a 10-foot white wall that glimmered in the sun. Her house was a 2 story colonial decker with white wood and mexican roof-job. As she approached the door, she grasped the golden handle, turned it a bit and it opened with a little creak. Nobody was inside for the lights were dim. "Whew. Thank Goodness mom wasn't here to nag me about my grades." Usagi set her bag down, took off her shoes, put on her slippers, and carried the cat slowly upstairs to her room. Inside was a white walled room with rabbit designs around the place. A bed with Bunny rabbits and a bureau with moon crecents. The desk was across from the room with a computer, and a TV was right in front of the bed with a collection of movies. The coffee table near the entrance had all of Usagi's homework, and the bureau had pictures of realatives and families. It was a quite large room. Usagi walked over past the coffee table to her bed where she put the cat down. "Easy there." Usagi looked at the bandaid. "I wonder why you would have a scar on your forhead." Usagi took the bandaid off, and just like a mummy waking up from a deep sleep, the cats eyes went open, and it immediatly jumped off the bed onto Usagi's drawer. "AHH!" Usagi screamed as she ran to the other side of the room. From the cat was this female like voice. "Now, now, Usagi, why are you so afraid of me?" Usagi turned pale. "A-Aa--a cat is talking to me? This must be a dream." Usagi ran over to her bed and put a pillow over her head. The cat jumped over from the bureau and onto Usagi's bed where she started pushing her. "Usagi, time to get up. I need you help!" Usagi picked the pillow off her head and looked into the cats eyes. "How can you talk?" The cat cleared her throat as Usagi sat up on the bed, intrigued by the cat. "My name is Luna. I've come from the planet Mao where I have been sent for you Usagi." Usagi was wondering what was going to happen. She still listened to the cat anyway. "Usagi, there have been devastating forces working on Earth. I don't know what there up to. It seems as if people have been drained of there energy recently." Usagi interrupted. "Wait, I read it in the newspaper this morning. It said that just recently, a girl down by the street's energy was somehow drained. They found her dead when they got to the crime seen. She looked as if she saw a ghost." Luna nodded and started talking again. What I've been meaning to tell you is that these forces might be conspiricizing things. You cannot be too careful who to trust. I warn you. Becareful about weird people and odd situations such as flashes of black in the distance. Usagi froze. She remembered that she saw a flash of black as she picked up Luna, but didn't say anything. "Usagi, you have been a chosen one. Yes, I know this sounds uncanny, but you have been the one selected. You are---"

The Window from Usagi's room shattered as glass spewed everywhere. A being which looked alien entered the room. It looked as if it had seen a ghost with pale brown skin. It spoke in a very cool voice. "Usagi Tsukino, come with me." Luna jumped up and bit the monster's arm. "Usagi, run!" Usagi opened the door and ran downstairs. The monster slinged Luna off and bashed her against the wall. Usagi was running, put on her shoes and ran out of the door. As she was about to scream, a black void appeared in front of everything else. She was trapped in her own house. Usagi ran and started to panic as she opened many drawers in the kitchen and grabbed a huge kitchen knife. She then hid in the cubard where the sink was. Slowly, the house seemed quiet. Usagi was breathing hard, but tried to control herself. She started to calm down as she heard big footsteps coming down from the stairs. It was the same monster. And it was that same voice. "Come out Usagi. You cannot hide from me. I need your energy. You are a potential threat by having so much sappy-love from your friends." The monster touched her foot on the floor as she went into the kitchen. "Give me your energy, and you will live happy in our 'dark' kingdom." The monster went passed the cubard, and Usagi did something she thought she's never do. She kicked the cubard door open. The monster was about to turn around when Usagi got fully out, stood up and stabbed the monster in the head as it fully turned around. Usagi started to run back upstairs, but tripped trying to get up on the stair. The monster started wailing, "You little witch! How dare you do this to me. Usagi started to get on her feet. "I will get you for this now." The monster took the knife out of it's head and threw it at Usagi. "Ahh," Usagi started to run back upstairs. She went to her room quickly, now mostly shattered glass lay around and grabbed Luna. Usagi ran back and noticed the monster was coming up the stairs. "Give me your energy, now." The monster started to run as Usagi ran upstairs to the attic. Carrying Luna, she opened the window and started to walk on the roof. She ran to the edge of the roof and looked down, grasping Luna. "Luna, wake up. Tell me what I need to do." She shook Luna back and forth in her arms, when she saw the roof explode, leaving the monster floating in the air. "Oh, I see I have two suspected people. Usagi and the cat which I've been tracking for years. "Luna, wake up Luna." Luna started opening her eyes and Usagi watched the monster flying slowly closer. Luna got up slowly and looked at Usagi. She did a backflip, and a huge flash occurred revealing a broach. The monster stared for a second. "Oh no, that's not, give it to me!" The monster started to fly towards Usagi as Usagi grabbed it, creating a blinding light. It seemed as timed stopped.

"Mmm. It feels so warm." Usagi looked down to find herself in a blinding white area. She saw a golden mirror and started to walk over to it. There, she looked at herself in the mirror. "What?! What am I wearing?" Usagi looked all over to see she was wearing bows, ribbons, gloves, a tiara, skirt, and earings. "Is this suppose to happen?" She then looked closer at the mirror where insribed where 5 words. "Moon.....Pri-sm...Power...Make...Up" Usagi woke up in regular time before Luna fainted and looked up at the monster which was flying towards her. She grasped the broach, stood up, and shouted these words:

"MOON PRISM POWER, MAKE UP!" Instantaniously, Usagi's old uniform disappeared as she clearly was in nude fashion with colors flashing around her. Ribbons surrounded her torso and created a body suit. Ribbons surrounded her arms and created gloves. Ribbons surrounded her legs and became boots. A skirt appeared, and then accesorries were added. The transformation stopped and she was standing with her new uniform. She closed her eyes as the monster was watching. "I remember." She whispered. "Who and what I am...My purpose." She opened them. To save the world. The monster grabbed Usagi. Usagi looked very puzzled. "WHAT?! Let go of me!" She started beating on the monster as it took her into the sky. As they increased height Usagi's tiara started to flash. It was the voice of Luna. "Usagi, don't struggle. Shout out these words: MOON TIARA ACTION!" "But Luna, I can't, he's" "Just do it!" Luna seemed un-patient from the ground as they passed the big voided dome into the clear blue-sky. Usagi reached for her tiara. "Moon Tiara!" The gem on it sparkled as she held it up like a pizza. "Action!" She drilled it into the monster as a huge "AHHHH!" was heared from the creature. Light was apparent, and the monster was turned into dust. Usagi started to scream as she came down from the sky. "Help Me!" Usagi was getting closer, and as she was about to hit the house, she started to slowly levitate until she hit her bottom. Luna walked over casually as the dark void disappeared. "Usagi, I'll help clean up." Luna's Moon Crecent on her forhead flashed and both of them were back in the room as it was. Clean, neat and organized. Usagi's new uniform was gone, but the broach was placed on her school uniforms' bow. She looked at the bed where the cat was. Luna started to speak as Usagi was still in shock. "You see, Usagi...That was one of the many common demons these evil forces use." The word "common" shook in Usagi's head. "Your joking, right?" Luna shook her head in disapproval. "No, Usagi. It's true." From down below, Usagi's family was heard as they opened the door. "Hey, Usagi, we brought dinner home!" Usagi shouted back. "Okay!" It was around 8:00 PM, and Usagi still hadn't done any of her homework. Usagi sat on the bed and started to do her math when she asked Luna the most important question of the day. "Luna, what were about to say before the demon was about to strike me? I mean, what was with that uniform anyway. Am I a warrior or something?" Luna nodded. "Indeed you are Usagi. A warrior to defend evil." Usagi looked over her shoulder. "What's my name then?" Luna giggled for a second before she spoke upright. "Your name is...."

"Sailor Moon"

by Icantpickascreename@May142003
copyright Naoko Takeuchi and Toei

Last edited by Icantpickascreename; 29-05-2003 at 10:33 PM.
Icantpickascreename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2003, 11:18 AM   #2   [permalink]
Lt Zechs
Forum Elite

Heh wow thats quite a good read, nice work. You were right is was confusing at the beggining, Im guessing your going to change the name Bunny to Usagi later? Ah but with Ami at the start, are you replaceing her with Naru in that scene of giving Ami's character the name of Naru? Im not sure there since Naru appears later on.

Well other than that its great, especially for un-edited, so those mistakes and grammar problems the english teachers take marks for would clear up in that process. Nice work, keep it up.

"The freedom we have, the choices we make, the sacrifices we pay, make life so complicated."
Lt Zechs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2003, 04:39 PM   #3   [permalink]
Icantpickascreename
Forum Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Lt Zechs
Heh wow thats quite a good read, nice work. You were right is was confusing at the beggining, Im guessing your going to change the name Bunny to Usagi later? Ah but with Ami at the start, are you replaceing her with Naru in that scene of giving Ami's character the name of Naru? Im not sure there since Naru appears later on.

Well other than that its great, especially for un-edited, so those mistakes and grammar problems the english teachers take marks for would clear up in that process. Nice work, keep it up.
Thanks a lot. Yes, Ami is going to be replacing Naru throughout the story. As I said, I was going to drop Naru out, but I had a change of heart. I'm working on my 2nd chapter now called "RED ROSES." Maybe you can guess who appears in this one
Old 19-05-2003, 07:04 PM   #4   [permalink]
Icantpickascreename
Forum Master

CHAPTER 2: ROSES ARE RED?

"Usagi! Time to wake up!" Usagi rose from her bed quickly; dressed unusually early. Usagi ran down the stairs as the family looked at her curiously. "I'm ready..." Usagi was huffing as she pulled out a chair and sat down at the table. Usagi's gleam was in her eyes. Today, was the day of shopping. The whole family decided they needed to take care of the household and shop at the near Buisness District. "I can't wait to get my hands on some new clothes." Usagi giggled in delight. For she new it was Saturday, and that she could finish all of her homework on Sunday. "Yes, Usagi, but first, I'd like to take a peek at your test paper." Usagi froze. "Is there something wrong dear?" Kenji looked over from his newspaper and looked at Usagi blatently. Shingo from across the table was making signs of Usagi being hanged. "Umm. You see, we never got our tests--" "Usagi, Umino got his test back, and he told me he got a 100% on it!" Usagi thought in her head. "Damn you, Umino." "Okay, mom, I'll show it." Usagi slouched from the table and went upstairs to retrieve her paper. As she came back down, she looked even more sulky and depressed. "Mom, here." She handed the crumpled paper to her mother. The spatula slammed the table which Ikuko was making pancakes with. "Usagi!!!!" Ikuko's eyes started to get red and her head grew horns on her head. Not literally, but attitude wise, yes. "Usagi!!!! How dare you lie to me about this! This is a 30%! I'm sorry, I was bad at math when I was your age, but to get a 30%? That's un-acceptable! Get out!" Ikuko pointed her spatula to the door. "There will be no shopping for you today. I want you to go over to Naru's house and study! If you don't do your homework, then there will never be comics, TV, or shopping again. Do I make myself understood Usagi?" "BUT MOM!" "GET OUT USAGI!". Usagi started to run up stairs and a door slam was heard.

"Usagi, where are we going?" Luna, the black cat asked curiously as she met Usagi at the top stairs. "Luna, we're taking a trip to my friend Naru's house at the BJIOUX." Usagi sounded irratated "But, Usagi, you surely don't mean that your leaving the house?" Usagi giggled. "No Luna, Naru's house is a jewelry store. They're also having a sale there." Usagi winked at Luna. "Well, Usagi, may we also stop by the nearby arcade place." "Oh, Luna. Fine." Usagi grabbed her school bag and Luna. "Usagi...Didn't you forget something?" Usagi looked over to Luna and spoke sarcasticly. "What do you mean, I forgot something?" Luna jumped off of Usagi. "Luna, where are you going?" Usagi looked below the bed to find Luna bringing out Usagi's broach she had received. "Dunt Furgat Dis." Luna made a few mumbles as she spit out the broach she was holding into Usagi's hand. "Thanks Luna!" Usagi grabbed Luna and both of them were outside. As Usagi started to walk, she took her paper and crumpled it up. "Stupid test." She threw it backwards into the air where somebody wailed. "Ouch, watch it dumpling head!" Usagi turned around fuming with Luna on her shoulder. "Excuse me jerk, but I'm not a dumpling head!" The boy was tall, about 6' 5", seemed in College with flattened jet black hair. His eyes could not be seen for sun-glasses were covering them. He wore a green pea coat jacket with a black turtle-neck underneath. He also had black shoes and khakis on. "Your little test that was crumpled up hit me." The boy smiled back and started to open up the paper. "No, don't look at it!" Usagi was about to feign him before he started to laugh. "Haha, 30%, you'll have to do better than that to get into college!" The boy threw the paper back as Usagi caught it. He started walking away the other direction when Usagi gave him a rasbarry. "You jerk, I'll get you for that." With a hmph, Usagi and Luna walked toward the BJIOUX.

"Hi Usagi!" A familiar voice was heard. It was Naru of course, Usagi's best friend since kindergarden. She was waving and Usagi crossed the street looking both ways. "Hi!" Usagi went to Naru's side as they entered Naru mom's store, The BJIOUX. The store was pretty large as the electronic doors swooshed to the sides. Naru and Usagi walked in only to find their mouths drop. It was chaotic inside of the BJIOUX. There were women cramming up all against the jewel and bracelet cases. From a pedestal, Naru's mom was shouting out prices. "Come in, get your diamonds as cheap as 100Yen ($10)." Naru's mom spotted the two girls and climbed down from the stool. The girls nodded at eachother and walked across the rich crimson carpet to a jewel section of the store where Naru's mom was. "Hello Usagi. Have you come to buy jewels today? I heard you were a fan for them." Usagi's eyes went big, "Oh yes, I love diamonds. There so pretty and big! hehe!" Usagi sounded like a child and Naru was shaking her head in disappointment. "I'm sorry Usagi, but you wont be able to study with Naru today." Usagi's smile turned into a straight line. Naru got upset and started to speak. "But mom, you said..." "I change my mind dear...For the best." Naru's mom patted Naru's hand. Naru looked at Usagi. "I'm sorry Usagi." Usagi looked worried. "No Prob, I'll just go with Luna." With the cat on her shoulder, Usagi let down Luna on the ground and walked slowly out of the store with her shoulders sulking. Naru looked worried as Usagi walked out and Naru's mom went back to selling jewels. "10 carrots, 100 Yen!" There was a huge rush of ladies over to the counter where Naru's mom was enjoying to sell jewelry. Naru looked curiously at her mom and for a second she said to herself, "Mom, what's wrong with you?"

As Usagi walked out sulking, she walked back home slowly. "Usagi, I'm sure Naru's mom was busy with important things." Luna said looking up at Usagi as they started to walk back. "Yeah, I guess." Usagi kept on sulking until she arrived at the new game center, The Crown where she looked at a photo of the "cheerleading outfit hero" Sailor Victory. Luna looked a bit worried as Usagi touched the glass. "I wish I could be as brave as Sailor V." Luna exclaimed to her. "But you are Sailor Moon! You need to fight the evil forces which have come to earth!" Just then, Usagi had a black flash just like the time when she picked up Luna. Her legs became weak and her knees had hit the ground. Luna rushed over to her and looked in her eyes. "Usagi, what's happening?!" Usagi saw a picture of Naru in her head. She then regained her focus. "Luna..." Luna nodded. "I just saw Naru..." Luna's eyes went open. "Then there must be something wrong with her! Quickly, transform!" Usagi regained consciousness, picked up Luna, and ran into the closest alley. She dropped Luna down, put her hands between her broach and shouted "MOON PRISM POWER, MAKE UP!" The same bright light had shined again as Usagi's clothes faded away, replacing with bows and skirts. Usagi picked up Luna. "How am I suppose to get there in daylight?" Luna looked up and smiled at her. "Jump." Usagi started to jump and she noticed that she jumped 20 feet high into the air. "AHHHHHHHH!" there was a thump and Usagi had hit her butt. "Usagi, try again." Usagi nodded, jumped into the air, and pushed off the wall. She started to run at increadible speeds that the dust was picking up behind her. She stopped on top of the BJIOUX, jumped down and walked towards the doors. She tried to open them, but there were locked. "Luna, how do I get through here?" Luna started to explain. "Try your tiara." Usagi looked flabbergasted. "Oh, this thing." She pointed to the thing on top of her forhead. She gripped it. For a second Usagi forgot the words and Luna started to sweatdrop. "Usagi, it's Moon Tiara Action." Usagi brightened up. "Right! MOON TIARA ACTION!" She threw the spinning tiara which exploded the doors open and the tiara swung back in her hand. She replaced the tiara on her forhead. "Let's go," Luna exclaimed. Both of them ran inside.

The room seemed dark and cold. It was. "Luna, why does the room have to be so dark inside?" Suddenly a black hole blocked the doorway and there was a complete blackout. "AHHHH LUNA I CANT---" "Usagi, turn on your lights from your Odanagos." Usagi fiddled in the dark and tapped both her odanagos with two hands creating a bright light. "Hmph. I wondered what those were there for." Usagi and Luna kept walking noticing the ladies who were buying jewelry on the floor. Usagi kneeled down. "Hey, are you---AHHH!" The body turned over to reveal a gaunt face no longer human looking. "She's dead." Luna said bluntley looking at the body. Usagi looked at Luna and standing up. "Is there any way of reviving her?" Luna looking up at Usagi, "Yes, but you need to find the host who drained up the energy." Usagi nodded and creeped through the different jewelry places until they saw a silouette. It walked slowly out of the shadows to reveal Naru's mom. "Good Evening..." Usagi started to get the chills. "I'm wondering where Naru went?" Usagi persisted. "She's dropped in the basement, unconscious. Maybe, it was my jewelry." There was a loud boom and Naru's mom's face turned gaunt like the monster Usagi first experienced. "AHHHH!" Usagi screamed as the monster started to levitate in the air. The monster was gaunt, had red long hair, and a dress. It spun in the air and called out, "Come to life my zombies!" Suddenly, the dead people's eyes woken up and they started to wake up. "Attack that pitiful creature over there!" Luna got up to Usagi. "Usagi stop paniking and deal with it. You need to be a big girl!" Usagi stopped paniking and looked at the monster above.

"For your information, I am not a creature but a human being. I am Sailor Moon, and in the name of the moon, I will punish you!" Luna smiled. "That's the ticket!" "AHHH!" Usagi started to run away from the zombies which were started to attack her from left and right. Luna dropped her head. "Still the same Usagi..." Usagi kept on running around the place dodging the zombies from left and right. "AHHHHH! Someone help me!" Usagi tripped and fell down on a piece of glass. She crept up beside a piller. "Ow, this hurts!" Usagi started to cry and the monster came closer and closer. "Usagi!" Luna shouted. Usagi closed her eyes hoping this was a bad dream. Then she heard claning of the glass from the window outside. She looked up to find the monster dead in it's tracks. For there was a rose embeded in it's heart. Usagi stood up. Luna looked out of the window, and both saw a mysterious form. A guy wearing a tuxedo. "For young romance which blooms, you have corrupted young ladies who just want a chance to try on elegant things. I Tuxedo Mask, will not allow it to happen!" Tuxedo Mask looked down below at Usagi. "Sailor Moon, finish her off!" Usagi nodded. "MOON TIARA!" Usagi gripped the tiara and started to let it spin. She then twirled around till she was in position. "ACTION!" She threw the tiara at the monster. "NOOOOO!" The monster screamed as a bright pink light created dust. The monster was no more.

Usagi looked up at the window to find that her mysteious man in the Tux with the mask, Tuxedo Mask, was gone from sight. She looked down at Luna to find her congradulating her. "Usagi, you did very well today." Usagi nodded, but was drooling out of her mind with hearts in her eyes. "He's soooo dreamy!" "Ah-hem, Usagi, we need to help these people." Luna looked at Usagi. "I need you to say, Moon Tiara Stardust to break the spell. Then we shall find out what the evil forces were using for energy." Usagi took her tiara, let it spin and shouted "MOON TIARA STARDUST!" The tiara span all around the room creating golden dust to fall from it. The room became light again, the people's bodies returned to normal, and the body which possessed Naru's mom woke up again. Everybody was wondering what had gone on, but Usagi was quickly out of sight. Usagi and Luna rushed down the basement where she untied Naru. When Naru woke up, she saw a silouette in the window. A girl with blonde hair and a black cat jumping down. Naru ran to the window to find that they were out of site.

The next morning began as usual, and when Usagi arrived at school, Naru confronted her. "I know," she said. Usagi looked a little puzzled and started to shake her head. "You know what?" Usagi looked very nervous. "I know that I'm sorry that my mom did that. She was just under the mood. There was this weird guy who sold her a deal....Anyway, best friends?" Naru held out a hand. Usagi hugged her immediatly showing surprise to Naru. "Of course." Both of the laughed and Naru talked about the strange girl with the cat.

In a cold dark cave, from the silouette appeared a women with crimson hair, dark blue eye-shadow, a purple concave dress. She sat in a cold, dark chair in the middle of what seemed like a football stadium. For it was so large. She was controlling the orb in the center, for it seemed like she was chanting something. She said in a very cool voice.

"More energy...For the Dark Lord."

Last edited by Icantpickascreename; 29-05-2003 at 10:32 PM.
Old 19-05-2003, 10:45 PM   #5   [permalink]
Majin Buu
Executive Member

Send a message via AIM to Majin Buu
Not bad,not bad at all .
Majin Buu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2003, 08:51 PM   #6   [permalink]
Icantpickascreename
Forum Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Majin Buu
Not bad,not bad at all .
Is there any room for improvement? I know in the first chapter I should make Usagi more whiney. I'm working on it in my upcoming 3rd chapter: LOVE LETTERS AND PENS. (Episode 2 (3) Talk Radio)

Last edited by Icantpickascreename; 21-05-2003 at 03:31 PM.
Old 20-05-2003, 09:56 PM   #7   [permalink]
Majin Buu
Executive Member

Send a message via AIM to Majin Buu
Quote:
Originally posted by Icantpickascreename
Is there any room for improvement? I know in the first chapter I should make Usagi more whiney. I'm working on it in my upcoming 3rd chapter: MYSTERIOUS GAMMA WAVES. (Episode 2 (3) Talk Radio)
Well of course there's always room for improvement .
Majin Buu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2003, 10:08 AM   #8   [permalink]
Lt Zechs
Forum Elite

Another good and exciting chapter, nice work, Im enjoying reading it all.

Majin Buu is right, there is always room for improvement, even if just to iron out a few bumps.

Two things I noticed, if you dont mind, one was that with the dialogue, I dont know about anyone else, but Im having a little trouble trying to follow it, its probably just me, or that Im not used to reading large texts on screen. Just maybe you should start new lines with dialogue, to make it a little easier on the eyes or something.

Also the other thing is that the Chapter 2 started on a saturday, but then when you said the next day, she was at school, but on a sunday?
I dont know if they have school on sundays in Japan, or I missed something, but just thought Id meantion it incase.

But anyway its all good, keep up the nice work.

"The freedom we have, the choices we make, the sacrifices we pay, make life so complicated."
Old 21-05-2003, 03:25 PM   #9   [permalink]
Icantpickascreename
Forum Master

Quote:
The dialogue, I dont know about anyone else, but Im having a little trouble trying to follow it, its probably just me, or that Im not used to reading large texts on screen. Just maybe you should start new lines with dialogue, to make it a little easier on the eyes or something.
If you could give me an example of what you mean, that would be easier to clarify. I will edit to my full compacity! Thanks for your ideas Lt Zechs!

BTW, I'm 1/2 way through chapter 3! There's a big surprise in this chapter which doesn't appear in the anime nor the manga. Be tuned to find out.
Old 21-05-2003, 05:49 PM   #10   [permalink]
Icantpickascreename
Forum Master

Here it is, the un-cut Chapter 3!

CHAPTER 3: LOVE LETTERS?!

The dark lady looked up from her crystal. She replied in a short yet very simple reply. "Jadeite!" 20 feet away from her cold, marble like chair, a young man with short blonde hair and simple features stood. He was wearing the traditional dark suit which consisted of dark purple with a red outlining. For Jadeite was one of the women's generals. "Yes Queen Beryl." Jadeite kneeled down on the cold floor. "Just recently, you have been trying to get individual's energies. Then, you change to getting energy from a big group? I like that Jadeite very much. More energy from more people means the Dark Lord can be revived sooner. Although recently, your jewelry 'energy-zapping' case did not work successfully." Jadeite looked at the floor and nodded. "Jadeite, do whatever means you have to successfully get energy. For you have a new foe. Her name is Sailor Moon." Queen Beryl let go of her orb she was focusing into. It started to float casually in mid-air. She put her hand against her cheek, noticing her 3-inch long purple fingernails. "She's probably from the Moon Kingdom which I've so longed to get. I bet it was that puny cat named Luna who revived her." Jadeite nodded and stood up still looking at the floor. "I will defeat Sailor Moon and gather energy for you." Jadeite vanished and Queen Beryl sat there in thought.

"Usagi!" Naru threw a pillow in Usagi's face as both of them laughed. It was the weekend and Naru's mom allowed them to have a sleepover at Usagi's house. Usagi caught the pillow before it hit her. She started to laugh. "Jeez Naru, I'll pass you the damn chips." Usagi threw a bag at Naru when she stopped smiling. Going down to the bed where the radio was, usagi turned it up. She sat back on the bed at just listened to the announcement with Naru. "Attention all viewers. This is Midnight Zero with me, Jay Daitou." A dark husky voice was heard in the radio. "This radio is used to read all the love letters which are sent by fine young ladies like youself. This letter says tonight 'I only wrote about you in my old diaries. And now I only write about the old times. I want to see you.. I want to see you again. I want to tell you my true feelings.' What a very romantic poem. I will be accepting poems, and with gratidude, I will send a flower broach." "AHHH! I want one of those!" Usagi screamed in delight before Luna scratched her. Usagi looked up noticing Naru was watching so Usagi took Luna and smiled devilishly at Naru. "I need to take the kitty somewhere. I will be right back!" Usagi smiled as she left the door. She took Luna through the hallway where she opened up the closet! "BAD KITTY!" Usagi threw Luna inside. "Usagi, I will find a way out!" Luna yelped back. Naru and Usagi went to sleep after that.
When Usagi got downstairs after waking up, she noticed that her father was reading the daily newspaper. "Well, well, little miss lazy is finally awake!" Usagi mom came over with pancakes and poured the syrup. She smashed the syrup on the countertop and went over to cook Shingo some eggs. She smiled at Shingo, yet frowned at Usagi. "Oh, come on mom, that 30% was just a once in a life-time chance. I mean, come on!" The spatula slammed down on the table. "Usagi, eat and go to school! I did not get bad grades, and so should you!" Before Ikuko was done, the door slammed. This left Ikuko and Kenji stunned that Usagi would do such a thing. Outside Luna waited for Usagi. "Jeeesus Luna, I keep on having to be yelled at by that witch! Why does she have to be so mean?" Usagi's eyes started to fill up with tears as she crossed the corner. Luna looked a little worried. "Usagi, now be a big girl." "LUNA! You do not have to tell me that I'm a big girl! I am a young women and I can care about myself! I don't need you anymore Luna!" Usagi's shouting at the cat luckily did not catch any attention besides the post-office man who turned around the corner. Usagi grabbed her broach, threw it to the floor and yelled. "I quit! I'm sick of you calling me a ditz, crybaby and hoe!" With that, Usagi swiveled around leaving Luna. Luna took the broach gracefully in her mouth and walked the opposite direction to the CROWN arcade.
"Usagi!" Naru started to wave where she sat next to the class geek, Umino. Usagi waved, but rolled her eyes when Umino started to talk. "Hey Usagi, did you hear about this new super-hero girl in the newspapers. People says she's the Sailor Victory of Japan!" "No way Umino! I saw her myself and she's no Sailor V!" Umino shrugged and returned to reading his Sailor V comic book. Naru looked at Usagi and started talking again. "You know that Midnight Zero radio thing?" Usagi nodded. "I sent a letter to them!" Usagi and Naru squeeled in delight. Mrs. Haruna stood up. "Girls, enough chatter. Get your work done!" Both girls took a seat, but they noticed that Mrs. Haruna did not look the same. Naru whispered in Usagi's ear. "Do you think she's going to be alright Usagi?" Usagi shrugged, but Naru got up from her desk and walked over to Mrs. Haruna. "Mrs. Haruna, AHHH!" Naru in a frightful pitched screamed so loud that the teachers from next door and across the hall came in. "What happened?" Mr. Yuriko from across the hall, rushed into the classroom, saw Mrs. Haruna, fainted on her desk. Mr. Yuriko ran over to Mrs. Haruna's phone. There was a few taps, and everybody in class was in shock. "Hello. Yes, 9-11 Emergency, We're at Juuban Middle School. Thanks." Mr. Yuriko slammed the phone down, got Mrs. Haruna on the floor and started to do CPR before the paramedics came.
"Why did you wait for me?" Usagi looked down at the cat. "Usagi, you cannot quit on your job whenever you feel like it." Usagi brushed Luna off, "Whatever." Usagi started to walk away from Luna while Luna was watching Mrs. Haruna being placed inside the ambulance. Luna thought to herself, "I wonder what's wrong." Luna noticed a blink reflecting from the light. Mrs. Haruna was wearing a flower broach. "That seems very peculier." Luna went off with Usagi. Both of them started to walk home before they stopped at the CROWN. (the arcade) "Usagi, come with me for a second." Usagi stepped inside of the CROWN. Luna walked over to a tall man with blonde hair, green eyes and wearing an apron. He picked up the kitty and started to stroke it. "You've returned again my bald-crecent moon kitty." The cat did a little lick up against the man's check. The man looked at Usagi, let Luna down and started to speak. "Luna, you've brought a friend." Usagi was lost in all of this. "He's so sexy!!!" Usagi thought to herself. The man held out a hand, "My name is Motoki and welcome to the CROWN." Usagi smiled taking his hand. "My name is Usagi Tsukino, bald-crecent moon kitty's owner." Andrew winked at Usagi. "Have fun!" Usagi's eyes turned into hearts, "yea...I--OW!" Motoki noticed that Luna just scratched Usagi. Usagi smiled, grabbed Luna, and ran to the ladies room. Motoki shook his head and laughed. "Kids..." He walked back to the counter.
"Luna, what the hell?" Luna looked serious. "Usagi, you may not like this, but you must commit to your job as Sailor Moon. I need to show you something. But first, will you still be Sailor Moon?" Usagi nodded, rolling her eyes. "Good, come with me." Both of them exited the ladies room and Luna sat on a chair in front of the Sailor V game. Luna was chanting something in a different language, but Usagi couldn't tell if it was a combo of English and Japanese. Without heeding, the game machine dropped into the floor, and stairs appeared leading into a black abyss. Usagi looked scared, "eeeeeei ew ew ew!" Luna went down first. "Follow me Usagi." Usagi followed Luna curiously down the stairs. The stairs disappeared and the game machine returned to its original position. Usagi kept following Luna even after looking back to see that there were no stairs. They came up to a big solid door where Luna again chanted a code. Her crecent spot created an alluminating light which showed to the symbol on the door. The door opened revealing a lighted room just like a house. The door closed. Luna looked up at Usagi wondering in awe. "Usagi, this is my house." Usagi took a step inside noticing it looked like a modern apartment. Roses at the foyer table. Wooden floors with a nice polish. Many art paintings. A beautiful marble kitchen. Big screen TV next to a huge couch. Usagi looked down at Luna. "But how do you live here." Luna smiled at Usagi and started to walk towards another crecent door, "I will tell you when I'm ready." Usagi walked past the foyer to the second door which opened. Inside was a lighted labratory- all white, with tv screens covering all the area. Luna looked at Usagi. "This will be your training room." Usagi looked around at the big square and noticed that there were windows to the far right. Usagi pointed. "Do you watch me from there?" Luna nodded. "Since you have time Usagi, would you like to try this out?" Usagi nodded and Luna did a back-flip. In her mouth was the broach which Usagi threw to the floor. Usagi smiled, took the broach and stood up. "I think I'd be needing this." She put the broach between her bows on her school uniform, raised her hand in the hair, watched her fingernails change color, and yelled, "MOON PRISM POWER, MAKE UP!"
A few hours later, the clerk at the desk of Radio Station 10 picked up a message. She looked puzzled by the cryptic writing. "Midnight Zero. Excuse me, but do we even have a listing that says Midnight Zero?" A young women looking 30 or so with a purple suit and red hair came up from behind and snatched the letter. "I'll be taking this." The clerk at the desk looked confused, but kept sorting in the mail. The women walked down the hall and opened the janitor's closet. Inside she found a book on "becomming a janitor" and decided to pick it up. When she picked it up, another door had opened from behind revealing a man in blonde hair. "Did you get the letter for tonights reading?" The women nodded. "Perfect, now, mail this flower broach to the women who wrote it. It says here Naru Osaka. Be sure that it's prompt and quick Fro." Fro (The women is Fro) took the broach and quietly exited the room. With an evil grin, the blonde haired man went back into the room and spoke into his microphone. "Tonight, we have a special guest letter from Naru Osaka!"
"Oh My God Luna that's Naru's letter." Usagi was in her pajamas listening to her crimson radio boom with gamma waves. Luna was on the bed. "You know Usagi, we're getting really bad reception right now. How about if you check the newspaper to see which channel Midnight Zero is on. I can't believe you even listen to this stuff. You should be in bed like Naru who goes to bed at 9:30!" Usagi looked at Luna. "But she's missing her--Oh fine, I'll go get the newspaper." Usagi walked out of her room to return with a donut stuffed in her mouth. Luna was holding a pink crayon. "You know Usagi, if you eat anymore, we can call you, SAILOR PIGGY!" Luna showed the picture to Usagi. Usagi gave Luna a big rasbarry in return. "Luna, your such a meanie." Usagi got comfortable on the bed and layed out the newspaper. Luna was searching for the station. "How peculier. There isn't a "Midnight Zero" listed at all." "IEEEEEE!" Usagi screamed squirming. "Usagi calm down." Luna thought to herself. "If things get too serious, we could always check it out." "Luna, if there's no radio station, then where is it coming out of? Oooo, this is reminding me of that movie called the Ring!!! AHHH Sadako!" Luna scratched Usagi in the face. "Go to sleep! We'll talk about this tomorrow!" "But Luna! I as well, do not want to do any more training. That training room was too scary!" "GO TO SLEEP!" And the lights turned off.
In the morning after Usagi had gone to school, Luna read the newspaper. In big, bold letters it read: SLEEPING ATTACKS?! Luna read the article and froze. It said that each member had so called "listened" to a radio program and that they were wearing a type of flower broach. Luna jumped off of the bed and past downstairs. "Oh hello crecent bald spotted kitty!" Ikuko smiled at the cat who she gotten used to. Kenji looked from his newspaper and Sammy looked from his manga book. Luna ran out of the cat door and towards Usagi who stopped in front of Naru's house. There was an ambulance right in front. Usagi looked very sad to see that Naru had to be carried away in a stretcher with an IV in her arm. As the ambulance sped away, Luna ran up to Usagi. "Usagi!" Usagi turned around and wiped the tears from her eyes. "It will be fine. I'm just going to go to school now." After the incident with Naru and school, Usagi walked out from school noticing Luna was still there. "Follow me," she said a bit worridly. Usagi followed Luna back to the CROWN where she was greated by Motoki. "Hey, welcome back! What's wrong? You look somehow sad." Usagi shook her head. "I'll be fine." There was a familiar voice right in back of her.
"Well, well, well. Is the Odangos doing fine today?" Usagi turned around to see the same guy she saw earlier with the shades. Andrew smiled, "Hey Mamoru, this is Usagi. She's a regular customer and is usually, always cheerful." Mamoru nodded and took off his shades. "Yes, I know the Odanago head, infact I've seen her around." Usagi started to walk, but she tripped and started to cry. "You see, this girl is nothing but a klutz Motoki. Anyway, I'll see you later!" Mamoru put back on his shades and left the building. Motoki kneeled down and offered Usagi a banana split. Of course, Usagi would never refuse such a deal. After eating, Usagi went back to Luna's house and into the training room. In the training room, Luna faced Usagi. "Tonight, we will go to the nearby radio broadcaster and see what this Midnight Zero thing really is." Usagi shook her head. "But there are so many." Luna replied, "The closet one is near the Juuban district. It has to be the target." Usagi nodded and yelled, "MOON PRISM POWER, MAKE UP!"
There was some rustling in the bushes, Usagi and Luna were behind a lamp post nearby the radio station. It looked closed for there was nobody at the front desk. The lights were still on, so that means somebody must have still been working there. Usagi got up. "Let's go in Luna. I'll use my Sailor Moon power to defeat whatever lurks in there." Luna shook her head. "That's too risky Usagi. We're dealing with an even bigger threat now. I need you to take this." Luna started to backflip the same way she did when Usagi first recieved her moon broach. Usagi shuddered at the bright light until it died down. In front on Luna was a bright pink pen with a red ruby like gem on top of it. Usagi picked it up. "Wow Luna, what is it?" Luna giggled at the curious Usagi. "This is your transformation pen. Unlike your transformation broach, you can transform into anybody who you desire. I need you to try it." Usagi picked up the pen and looked curious. "What's the 'magical' phrase this time?" "It's MOON POWER and then you ask it to TRANSFORM you into something." Usagi nodded understanding and she held the pen up in the air. "MOON POWER, TRANSFORM ME INTO A
RADIO TALK-SHOW HOST!"

There was a bright flash of light which came out of the pen. Usagi's clothes ripped off replacing them with new ones. Usagi looked much older and had a different hairdue. She wore a pink suit with pink highheels. "Scandalist." Usagi said in her sexiest tone. She put on her sunglasses and started to walk. Luna thought to herself. "My, she sure is maturing well." That's when Usagi tripped and fell. "I shouldn't have said that." As they walked up to the building, Usagi entered. She noticed that a door was open at the end of the hall. "Hello, is anybody here?" Usagi and Luna walked down the hall to where the door was. Usagi looked in seeing a blonde man speaking in the microphone. "Yes, such soothing words." "All we need is your energy." "Just what are you doing?" A lady appeared from right behind her. It was the lady called Fro, but Usagi did not know who it was. "I was, just, yeah." The women entered through the doorway. The blonde man had just finished speaking and stood up. "Whose this?" Fro spoke. "She just barged in." Then, Usagi did something she knew she would regret. She and Luna ran out of the doorway and down the hall. "Get her!" Fro started to run down another hall. The blonde man came out of the door. A blackhole surrounded him covering his whole body. When the blackhole resided, there was standing Jaedite. Jaedite blast open the ceiling with his hand and escaped towards the roof.
"Run Usagi!" "I'm trying Luna." Usagi and Luna were running from Fro who was quickly behind them. When they stopped at a dead end, Fro stopped at the end of the hall. "It seems you have no way out." Fro then transformed herself into a demon with big red lips, pale skin, and a dress that went up to her breasts. She was quite ugly, but dangerous when she spat out a laser like thing from her mouth. "AHHH!" Usagi and Luna ducked as Fro spat more lasers. Usagi dodged the lasers and Luna sped up infront of Usagi. Fro came towards them, but Usagi slid right under Fro. The huge blasts from Fro's mouth kept on coming. As Usagi and Luna were running down the hall, Luna protested, "time, to transform!" "Usagi nodded. MOON PRISM POWER, MAKE UP!" Fro blasted the ceiling forcing debris to come down and create smoke. "Hah, so long for people who look onto others privacy." Fro looked very proud of herself before a silouette of a cat and a girl with meatballs in her hair appeared through the smoke. "You have been reading Love Letters of innocent women who just want to deliver their love. For Truth and Justice. I am Sailor Moon, and in the name of the moon, I'll punish you." Fro just started to crack up. "Hahaha, a little girl. My sisters got blasted by a girl hahaha. Enough!" Fro looked towards Usagi. "Time to die." Usagi jumped up through the hole in the ceiling to find Jaedite standing a few meters away.

"So this is the Sailor Moon. Pleased to finally meet you. My name is Jaedite." The blonde man smiled and pointed to Luna. "I'm assuming she revived you to so call save the world. It wont be long now though. The Dark Kingdom and the Dark Lord will once rule Earth again." Usagi was taken a back. Again?! Suddenly there was a blast out of the roof and Fro appeared. "I thought you killed her already?" Jaedite nodded. I don't kill children. That's your job." Jaedite watched as Fro lept into the air coming down at Usagi. "Your dead!" Usagi and Luna jumped out of the way. As Fro looked at Usagi, Usagi threw her spinning tiara. "MOON TIARA ACTION!" It nearly knicked Fro and kept on swinging over by Jaedite. Fro jumped over where Usagi was. "Sailor Moon, prepare to die!" Usagi jumped in mid-air and caught the tiara. At the same time she threw it again. "MOON TIARA ACTION!" Fro jumped out of the way and towards the sky. Fro looked around. "Where did she go?" "MOOOOON TIARAA ACTION!" Those words were fatal as the tiara shot right through Fro slicing her in half and exploding pink dust. Usagi caught the tiara and floated down to where Jaedite was. "MOON TIARA ACTION!" Usagi threw the tiara at Jaedite where he caught it. He examed it even when it stopped spinning. "This piece of crap was going to defeat me? How about I try it on you?" Usagi looked frozen as he spun and was about to through it before she heard a rose it the ground with a thundershock.

"OWW!" Jaedite dropped the tiara and examined his hand which was bleeding. A rose was embedded in the ground. From atop the roof, Tuxedo Mask appeared out of the shadows. Jaedite made a hmph sound and started to float in the air. "Goodbye for now Sailor Moon!" He disappeared in a black hole. Sailor Moon looked over at Tuxedo Mask. "Remember Sailor Moon, be brave!" He then left. Usagi looked down at Luna. "Usagi, you did a very good job. The training room did help you, didn't it?" Usagi nodded. "Yeah." Usagi smiled at Luna. "Let's go home. She picked up her tiara from across the roof and threw it shouting, "MOON TIARA STARDUST!" From inside the building, all the energy-sucking flowers exploded and Naru was starting to wake up. Usagi and Luna returned home a little after 3 AM, but Usagi still thought of Tuxedo Mask. She talked to Luna. "Luna, what was the Dark Kingdom that Jaedite mentioned anyway?" Luna looked at Usagi. "It's late, but I'll tell you later." Usagi looked up from her bed. "Promise?" Luna nodded and turned the lights off. "Goodnight Usagi." "Goodnight Luna." They both went to sleep.

(My longest one yet!)

Last edited by Icantpickascreename; 29-05-2003 at 10:34 PM.
Old 23-05-2003, 12:46 PM   #11   [permalink]
Lt Zechs
Forum Elite

Quote:

If you could give me an example of what you mean, that would be easier to clarify. I will edit to my full compacity!
Ah well what I mean is just to separate the dialogue from the main text with new paragraphs or lines, and using a new line per speaker.
Also this link could help, posted in the RPG forum. (point IV)
http://animeboards.com/showthread.ph...#post537664573
It has a fair few helpful tips, mostly for RPGs but can be adjusted for fanfictions/stories too. (Only found out about it today and Im already using it (teehee ))

Chapter 3 is great too, real nice work there, it certainly was long. The new part was quite interesting, certainly a surprize, introducing the training room was good, but just to be a pain, I think the actual training processes need explaining/desribing some, unless thats being saved for another chapter, but it does make sense, giving good reason to how Usagi gets to pull of those epic reflesive dodges time and time again.
And another thing (if Im being too annoying just tell me.) is that you said the other teacher, Mr. Yuriko dialled 911, I didnt know they had 911 in Japan, and thought the code was different for each country (edit: Most countries seem to use 911 or 112, there are few variations (like 102, 999, 000 etc) but Japan doesnt seem to have one, just separate for each emergency service. (Police, Fire Ambulance)(This could have changed though, I only did a quick search)).

But its all going really good, Im having a great time reading it all, though it'll probably mean Ill be need glasses soon, eheheh. *rubs eyes*

Last edited by Lt Zechs; 23-05-2003 at 12:47 PM.
Old 23-05-2003, 03:27 PM   #12   [permalink]
Icantpickascreename
Forum Master

Quote:
Ah well what I mean is just to separate the dialogue from the main text with new paragraphs or lines, and using a new line per speaker.
Thanks, I already checked that out on fanfiction.net! I'll be revising Chapter 4 so it fills nicely in format for your eyes. SORRY! lol

Quote:
Chapter 3 is great too, real nice work there, it certainly was long. The new part was quite interesting, certainly a surprize, introducing the training room was good, but just to be a pain, I think the actual training processes need explaining/desribing some, unless thats being saved for another chapter

Chapter 4 will have a detailed analysis of the training room and the type of training Usagi goes through. It will come more into chapters when we introduce Ami and Raye. I may need some help with Ami's character development. Maybe you could give me some pointers.

Quote:
And another thing (if Im being too annoying just tell me.) is that you said the other teacher, Mr. Yuriko dialled 911, I didnt know they had 911 in Japan, and thought the code was different for each country (edit: Most countries seem to use 911 or 112, there are few variations (like 102, 999, 000 etc) but Japan doesnt seem to have one, just separate for each emergency service. (Police, Fire Ambulance)(This could have changed though, I only did a quick search)).

O snap, I forgot. I just figured 911.

Quote:
But its all going really good, Im having a great time reading it all, though it'll probably mean Ill be need glasses soon, eheheh. *rubs eyes*
Oh, I'm so sorry. I feel so bad for you. (Literally, I'm not being sarcastic.) Well, I'll try to revise Chapter 4 for your needs. Thanks a lot for the info on the RPG page. It will come in handy for the severly revising process. Gotta Go write Chapter 4!

Bye!
Old 24-05-2003, 01:29 PM   #13   [permalink]
Lt Zechs
Forum Elite

Quote:
Chapter 4 will have a detailed analysis of the training room and the type of training Usagi goes through. It will come more into chapters when we introduce Ami and Raye. I may need some help with Ami's character development. Maybe you could give me some pointers.
Ah ok I thought that could of been the case, but as I said I just wanted to be a pain.
Ah well I'd be glad to help as much as I can, though I really only know Ami about as much as the next person, just collect alot of pictures.
Quote:

Oh, I'm so sorry. I feel so bad for you. (Literally, I'm not being sarcastic.) Well, I'll try to revise Chapter 4 for your needs. Thanks a lot for the info on the RPG page. It will come in handy for the severly revising process. Gotta Go write Chapter 4!
Heheh Oh no dont worry about it, if I were to blame something for my eyes it would be the thousands of hours I spend everyday playing computer games, but thanks all the same, looking forward to the next chapter.

Old 24-05-2003, 08:10 PM   #14   [permalink]
Icantpickascreename
Forum Master

Great, well, I'm half-way through Chapter 4 and I did finish that training room part especially for your sake. I don't care if you just collect pictures, you clearly know a lot about Ami since other Sailor Moon posts and that blatent but cute avatar. I'll finish up Chapter 4 right now.

Oh, and by the way, the whole story will be about 30 chapters! Enjoy!
Old 24-05-2003, 11:35 PM   #15   [permalink]
Icantpickascreename
Forum Master

CHAPTER 4: THE ROAD TO SUPERSTARDOM

Dear Diary,
It's been over three weeks since I became Sailor Moon. At first I didn't like it at all, but now, I HATE IT! I always have to fight and beat up evil. Just last week my mission was to save a couple in danger of their love for eachother. God, I am going to kill Luna for putting me through this. Even though I'm doing a lot better in the training room, Luna still thinks I need more training. I mean, come on, leave me alone. Stupid Luna and Stupid Jaedite and Stupid Mamoru. Why won't they just go away? Oh, and that Jaedite. He's such a phony. Like at the workout joint, he didn't do squat. What an ass. Anyway, I just want to be with Tuxedo Mask! I gotta go, Naru's waiting. There's this new pop singer named Mikan and she's holding a contest. Let's hope we can make it in! Too bad we have to wake up at 6 AM to practice...Yesh!

Sincerly The One and Only Sailor Soldier of Love, Truth, Justice, and Companionship
Usagi

"Usagi, are you done yet?"

Naru was waiting in her dance clothes for Usagi to get up off the bed.

"You know, your never going to be like Mikan if you don't get up."

Usagi got up and turned on the music. They started to sing Mikan's new song, Moonlight Destinu. It was a romantic song about love and all the fuctions of the heart. Although, both Naru and Usagi could not sing or dance. They desperatly needed a cooriographer.

"OWW! Usagi, you stepped on my foot!"
"Well, your in my way."
"No way Usagi, I know where I'm going!"

Usagi and Naru faced the other direction, crossed their arms and pouted. Luna meowed and then talked to herself, "Worse than a cat fight."

"I think using Shingo would be better than using you Usagi."

Usagi turned around fuming.

"I think maybe you should loose some pounds and get your ass out of my house!"

"Fine," Naru slapped Usagi.

"Okay then," Usagi double-slapped Naru.

In a few moments there was a door slam and Ikuko spoke, "Was your session fun?"

Usagi breathed in a sigh of relief. She went over to Luna who was in her little cat bed.

"It's Friday Luna and we have the day off. Do you want to do anything?"

Luna looked up looking as if she just woke up.

"How about if you help me in my singer career to help get revenge on my "so-called" best-friend Naru?"

Luna shook her head in disapproval just when Ikuko called, "Usagi, we're having traditional Miso Soup for breakfast!"

Usagi stood up and smelled the aroma. She watched Luna get up out of her bed.

"Come on Luna, I'll get you some mako (tuna)."

Meanwhile in the buisness district, Mikan was at a nearby crowded booth signing autographs of her CD's.

"Thank you everyone, it's a pleasure that you love listening to my music!"

"Of Course Mikan, your the best!" A little girl in front of her smiled as Mikan gave her the signed CD.

"Thank you little one!" After the little girl, a tall blonde man appeared in front of her. She looked up,

"Would you like a CD?"

The blonde head man nodded as Mikan gave a signed CD.

"Thanks a lot!"

Mikan waved as the blonde left the booth and walked down the street into an alley. The blonde opened up a black portal and entered closing it from behind.

"You're late Jaedite."

Queen Beryl was infront of him looking a little stressed, but not showing much of it. Jaedite transformed his clothes into his regular suit. He bowed down infront of Queen Beryl looking at the floor.

"It seems Jaedite that you have failed me countless number of times. Your jewelry, radio, weight-loss and dark kingdom animals have not succeded in bringing enough energy. You must be very gracious that I will be giving you a few more chances, because I know that Sailor Moon girl is getting more powerful and cunning. Although, we do need more energy for the Dark Lord. What is it that you want Jaedite?"

Jaedite rose looking into Queen Beryl's eyes.

"There's going to be a music contests with tons of people. I was thinking of using this as a valuable energy source. At the concert there will be more than 2000 people, which could supply a great valuable energy for the dark lord."

"Very well Jaedite, but let me warn you, if you do not succeed, try again, and don't come back until you've tried again. We need energy Jaedite!"

Jaedite bowed.

"Before you go, take a youma with you."

Jaedite looked a bit puzzled.

"You idiot! You've been working with youma's since Sailor Moon first started transforming! They are your monsters who aid you in getting energy!"

Jaedite bowed once again and disappeared. Queen Beryl shouted to the dark room,

"I don't think Jaedite will be returning soon."

There was commotion in the cavern. As if there were people discussing in the dark shadows.

"Silence!"

Queen Beryl got up and took a sharp turn to the left where she walked through a room with a giant skull on it.
She entered the room non-chalantly as it was cold and dark. There was this mysterious black door infront of her. The room was dull gray, so the black door did look bit curious. Queen Beryl, herself bowed infront of the door.

"My lord."

From inside, there was a loud boom as if a tyrannisaurus rex was walking. There was a cold, shrill voice in the air.

"Beryl...."

"Yes, my lord?"

"Beryl...Where is my energy? I need an energy source."

"Lord Queen Metallia, my soldier Jaedite is looking for energy right now."

"He is not, for he has failed you several....times..."

Queen Beryl looked up at the big, black doors.

"Your servant Jaedite is very skeptical in my opinion. You should still let him work, but under caution that if he fails anymore times...He's bound to be doomed. Remember Beryl, we cannot allow another warrior to be awakened. For if all five come together, you know what..."

Queen Beryl bowed at the doors and then exited the door room of the castle....

Hey, Umino?" Naru pondered looking at Umino. "If your going to be my helper for this contest, your going to have to look like a women. So just deal with it!"

Umino wailed a bit complaining that this was unfair. "Naru, I think that you should not do this to me!"

Naru slapped Umino's hand causing him to get shaken up a bit.
"Do you understand why we're going to do this Umino?"

Umino squandered a bit.

"It's because I want to get revenge against that women Usagi!"

"Um, Naru?"

"Nani?"

"You've got lipstick on your teeth!"

All that was heard was a clanging of a pan hitting Umino's head

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was commotion as well going on in the Tsukino Household.

"Usagi, you can try to sing all you want, but it will never work!"

Luna looked up at Usagi very impatiently.

"Luna!" Usagi crossed her arms. "Jeez, why do you always have to be so impertinent!"

"It's because you cannot sing if you depended on it Sailor Pre-Madonna!"

"Excuse me Luna, but Madonna is a good American Singer."

Luna sweatdropped..."That's not what I meant Usagi..." She bowed her head shaking it. "Let's go to the training room, okay?"

Usagi was about to walk out of her bedroom door until she heard those two words. She turned around with fire in her eyes like that girl Lina Inverse from her favorite manga: The Slayers! Luna started to get scared but remained calm.

"Now, Usagi, it is your duty as Sailor Moon to complete training. Otherwise, you wont be able to eat that lucious chocolate carrot cake your mommy is making you for your birthday!"

Usagi's mouth started to water in delight at the sound of those words...Chocolate Cake mmmmmmmm.

"Usagi, that's rude, put your mouth back into position! Be more like a lady and less of a hobo who hasn't had lunch in a while."

"Whatever Luna."

Both of them were out of the door quarelling and heading for The Crown.

--------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at the nearby Embassy Suits, Mikan was freshining up for her concert she would be attending tonight. She was packing everything she needed until she saw in her mind a black flash of light. She walked over to the bed where she started to make it before she heard a knock on the door. Carefully and quietly Mikan walked over to the nearby door.

"Who is it?"

"Room Service,"a white women with long black hair appeared infront of the doorframe as Mikan opened it.

"I was expecting some room service."

Mikan went back to her bag and packed. Although she didn't noticed that as she turned around, the lady transformed into a youma with silky clear skin like glass mixed with a compound of water. The youma crept up behind her and started to strangle her.

"Nhhnnnn, get off me..." Mikan's eyes started to close and she fainted on the floor with a thump. The youma smiled and made a copy of Mikan out of herself. The youma walked over Mikan's body and towards the mirror.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the concert and contest will begin."

------------------------

Luna chanted the same words again as the arcade machine dropped into the floor. As they passed through the house, Usagi broke into a deep sweat as she entered the all white training room.

"Usagi, wait here okay?"

Usagi started to wait as Luna went over to the seperate smaller room. The door to the smaller room closed. Luna then could see Usagi clearly for her wall was a complete one way window. Meaning, Usagi couldn't see Luna, but Luna could look and help Usagi in a walkthrough of the scenario. Luna pressed onto the controls activating a certain scenario.

"Usagi, Scenario #45 Part 1, Level 7."

Luna looked at Usagi and started to think to herself,

"My she has grown so much. Although she does need a bit more practice. But from going to Level 3 to Level 7 in less than two weeks, that was better than..."

Luna felt a tear rolling down her cheek as she pressed the button

The white room warped into a scenario of downtown Tokyo at Midnight. There was a lot of crime in this section and Usagi had to be careful. Usagi walked down the dark alley where she began to walk out and down the street. There was a crash out of the cafe across the street as a man was hurdled out of the window by a youma with electric tentacles. Usagi ran behind another nearby alley right across the cafe.

"MOON PRISM POWER, MAKE UP!"

The man who was trying to stand up was stopped as the youma grabbed him by a tentacle. As it was about to throw him, there was a flash of yellow light as a golden object slashed through the tentacle of the Youma. The man escaped. The youma looked up and out of it's shrill voice, it screamed,

"Who are you?!"

The silouette spoke.

"How dare you attack civilians who are trying to enjoy a little taste of caffeine! I shall not let you do this under any circumstances, for Love and Justice, Sailor Pretty Soldier in a Sailor Suit. I am Sailor Moon. In the name of the moon, I'll punish you!"

There was a sudden laughter from right behind her when Jaedite appeared out of a black hole.

"Having fun Sailor Moon?"

Sailor Moon turned around.

"Jaedite. Jaedite of the Dark Kingdom."

Jaedite snickered.

"How kind of you to remember where I came from. Unfortunently, that will be only a memory."

"You really think I'm a dumb blonde don't you?"

Sailor Moon jumped off the roof of the building and landed in the street. She pointed to the youma.

"You have done enough."

The youma started to attack with her tentacles as it came bombarding down the street. Sailor Moon dodged the attack and started to punch her with a right hook. She then screamed:
"Sailor Moon Kick!"

The kick crashed through the youma's stomach. The youma then smacked Sailor Moon with a tentical. Sailor Moon flew a few meters and crashed into the wall opposite of the cafe. Jaedite smiled and looked onward. The youma started to charge Sailor Moon, but she leaped over the monster did a back kick on it as well. The youma charged Sailor Moon again, except Sailor Moon this time leapt into the alley. The youma followed her. threw the alley. Sailor Moon wall-jumped out of the alley and landed at the entrance. There was no escape for the youma.

"Moon Tiara!"

Sailor Moon grabbed her tiara and started to spin.

"Action"

The youma's face was very typical as the tiara sliced through it. Expressionless. The youma then turned into dust. Sailor Moon put the tiara back on her forhead and walked out of the empty alley only to be greated by crackling glass and Jaedite walking on it.
"Well, it comes to times like this."

Jaedite formed a black ball and blasted it at Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon only stood there, frozen as she let the black ball consume her. Sailor Moon had failed in rescuing people from the Dark Kingdom's wrath.

"Usagi wake up!"

Usagi was back in her room staring up at the ceiling as her eyes were getting transfixed. She looked up to see a black cat. Usagi started to sit up.

"The Training Room overwealmed you didn't it?" Luna thought to herself, "she still can't beat Jaedite alone...Well, there is always room for more practice."

All Usagi could do was nod, until she saw another black flash inside her head and pictures of Naru.

"Luna..."

Luna looked up at Usagi. "What is it?"

"The contest...Naru entered in it..."

Luna looked up at Usagi. "But what's wrong Usagi?"

"I'm getting projections of evil from there."

Luna got up. "Usagi, those are either side effects from the training room or Naru might be endanger as well as the other contestents, let's go!"

Usagi woke up at the hearing of Naru in trouble. She ran out of the door with Luna even with curious faces by her parents. They thought she was just taking a nap afterall. Luna and Usagi ran downtown to the nearby theatre where the contest was held. There was a huge line as Usagi could see Naru at the end of it. She ran up to Naru.

"Naru, get out of here!"

Naru looked puzzled, "No Usagi, your not going to get me out of this one!"

"But Naru, I sense evil inside."

Naru slapped Usagi. "Grow Up!"

The line started to move as the contestents were allowed to go in. Usagi rubbed her face and then dusted herself off. She found a lumpy rod inside of her skirt (no, not that silly!) Usagi pulled it out as she looked at Luna.

"Usagi, don't do that!"

"Why not Luna, it's buisness!"

Usagi ran to the nearby alley. Luna started to protest, but she heard "MOON POWER, TRANSFORM ME INTO A KASUMI MIKAGI!"
Luna sweatdropped to see another Usagi wearing something that a hobo would wear. Baggy Jeans, Converse Sneakers, long green hair, holes in her gloves and red sunglasses. She shriveled.

"Usagi, I can't believe your doing this!"

"Shut Up Luna. You should be happy I'm doing this. I look like Kasumi Mikagi now...I wish I could be here"

Usagi walked by Luna and into the contest line. By no time Usagi and Luna were about to get through those contest doors before the host spoke, "Name please." The host looked up and his face went white.

"Why if...if it isn't Kasumi Mikagi!"

The host grabbed her hand and took her into the room where she was dragged to the second floor balcony of the theatre. The host pointed to the seat in the front row.

"Kasumi, a guest of honor like you should sit in the front row."

Usagi nodded as Luna came up behind her.

"Good job Usagi, but the contest hasn't begun yet. I hope your sure about Naru."

Usagi nodded confirming the truth.

"Yes, of course."

Luna sat in Usagi's lap as the audience took their seats. Even Ikagi Hitismu sat next to Usagi which was her favorite singing idol. She had hearts in her eyes and didn't expect that all the pop-stars of Japan were sitting right on the second floor. It was just too cool for words for Usagi. Usagi watched as the guests on the first floor filled in the seats of the theatre. She was awed by Ikagi until a paw made a huge scratch across her face.
"Ouchie!" Usagi gulped out in pain.

Luna whispered to Usagi. "Look the show started."

Usagi looked up and noticed Mikan standing up at the spotlight of the stage. The whole theatre went quiet as Mikan started to speak into the microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the Mikan tour of 1992! I will be presenting your contestestents who will present in front of us tonight. Later, I will perform a concert with my new song, 'Moonlight Destinu.'"

There was an up-roar in the croud as Mikan replaced the microphone. People started to shout Mikan. Even Usagi. (well, of course Usagi...)
Luna was looking at Mikan as well, but couldn't because a large chandeler was in the way. Luna looked at the chandeler for it had little tiny holes in it. As the contest began, Luna looked away from the chandeler and at the contestents. They weren't half as bad, but Luna noticed that almost ever contestent looked happy at the starting of their dance or song, but near the finish, they looked almost as if their bodies turned into prunes. They were sweating and looked pale. When Naru and Naru's 'friend,'

Usagi yelled out, "Go Naru!"

Naru looked up at the balcony to find Usagi, but only saw Kasumi Mikagi, another of her idols. Luna watched Umino and Naru's performance of 'Moonlight Destinu.' It looked good in the begining, but during the middle, Luna noticed something very strange. Mikan kept on playing with her right earing. After Mikan did that, Naru and Umino started to look pale and sweaty just like any of the other contestents. Naru barely made it off the stage. Usagi looked a little worried herself.

"Is she alright?"

Usagi and Luna were going to go backstage, so both of them sneaked out of the doors. The audience also looked a little peculier, until Mikan went up to the stage and came her closing speech.

"Well, it's been very fortunate, but tonight will end on a short note."

Mikan smiled, touched her right earing and then the chandeler started to spin. The spinning somehow caused the audiences energy to be drained from their bodies. All the audience members fainted in their chairs. When Usagi looked through the doors of the first floor she saw not Mikan on stage, but a blue monster with glassy-like skin laughing. Usagi screamed and ran to the women's bathroom as quick as she could. Luna rolled her eyes and followed Usagi.

"Usagi, get out of that stall."

"No, I'm too scared!"

"Usagi, your friend Naru is dying."

"But this isn't a training session."

"God Dammit, your best friend is dying! Now if you don't go out there, then who will save all those people? It's up to you now Sailor Moon. Prove what the training has done to you."

"But I couldn't beat Jaedite!"

Luna stiffened for a moment. "But Usagi, all you need to do is finish the monster!"

Usagi sniffed and there was silence. There was a loud clank and she opened the bathroom stall door.

"Now, will you go help Naru?"

Usagi nodded and raised her hand in the air.

"MOON PRISM POWER, MAKE UP!"

Meanwhile inside the theatre, the youma was talking to Jaedite.

"Lord Jaedite, I have successfully saved energy from a large number of people. As well, Sailor Moon did not show up."

Jaedite nodded. "Very good Delea."

The glassy youma bowed as Jaedite vanished. The youma was interrupted suddenly when it heard something off the top balcony.

"How dare you suck contestents energies in the name of serving the Dark Kingdom. You, a monster should be ashamed of yourself! For love and justice. Pretty Sailor Soldier in a Sailor Suit. I am Sailor Moon. In the name of the moon, I'll punish you!"

Delea started to laugh. Sailor Moon looked a bit worried.

"A little girl in the skirt with a cat beside her has been disturbing the Dark Kingdom? Beryl is truely pathetic."

Delea used her hand as it extended its glassy appearance, trying to capture Sailor Moon. As her hand shot off, it created the nearby audience member to freeze.

"Once people are frozen, they will eventually die. It's a painful death, no?"

Sailor Moon landed in a klutzy form. Delea attacked again, but Sailor Moon dodged her. "Sailor Moon Kick!"

Sailor Moon tried to kick Delea, but her skin was too slippery, resulting Sailor Moon to flip.

"AHHHH!"

Sailor Moon landed in a nearby chair with a thud. Luna winced. Delea came closer, and used an attack on her. Sailor Moon's leg was covered with ice. Delea laughed and started to speak in her cold voice.

"The ice will travel up your body and consume you."

It was true, Sailor Moon could not move. She was defenently panicking. The ice was too fast. It moved to her arms, her torso, her neck, as her face was about to be covered, something very fast had hit the ice, causing it to crumble. Delea looked up at the upper balcony asking who is it. Sailor Moon looked down at a red rose embeded into the marble floor. Tuxedo Mask had saved her once again. She looked up at Tuxedo Mask.

"Sailor Moon, attack with vigor, and never loose that spirit, for I will always be at your side."

"Your not going anywhere rose boy!"

Delea started to levitate heading towards Tuxedo Mask. Tuxedo Masked jumped up and extended his cane causing it to come out of the other side of Delea. Tuxedo Mask held the cane and uttered these words:

"TUXEDO, LA SMOKING BOMBER!"

There was a huge explosion as Delea dropped to the smaller balcony, crashing into a few empty chairs. As Delea was about to get up, Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon looked at eachother.

"Now Sailor Moon! It's your chance!"

Delea started to get up.

"Moon Tiara Action!"

Sailor Moon started to spin, posed, and launched the tiara at Delea. Delea froze at utter contact and screamed "JAEDITE!" as she cracked into crumbling glass formed by dust. When Sailor Moon looked up, Tuxedo Mask had disappeared. Luna walked up to Usagi.

"Now, it's time to give the people back their energy. In that chandeler, all the energy was captured. Please Usagi, don't let these innocent people die!"

Usagi understood everything that Luna meant. She nodded, picked up the tiara and yelled,

"Moon Tiara Action!"

It hit the chandeler with great force causing it to break open like a pinata. There was bit and pieces off energy all over the place. Sailor Moon used the 'Moon Tiara Stardust' to give everybody back their energy.

Luna looked at Sailor Moon. "Now, go back to see if Naru is alright."

Sailor Moon nodded and ran to the huge stage. She opened the curtain and found Naru starting to wake up.

"Sailor... Moon..?!" Naru sounded very weak, but her energy was coming back slowly. Luna and Sailor Moon nodded as she left Naru and headed to the rooftop. She picked up Luna and jumped her way back home.

It was around 11PM and Usagi's family was all at the table. Sailor Moon de-transformed herself, while landing in the front-yard with Luna. Usagi knocked on the front door following by a rude awakening by her brother.

"We were expecting you."

Usagi rolled her eyes. "Shingo, just let me talk to mom and dad."

Usagi walked in and watched Shingo go back upstairs. She entered and heard a very soft sound from her mother.

"Usagi, will you come here for a second?"

Usagi walked in with her slippers and put Luna down who wondered off to the nearby couch in the living room. Usagi saw her concerned face on her father who was standing up. Usagi's mom was facing the sink with her hand pressed at the sink.

"Usagi, please have a seat." Usagi's dad said quietly.

Usagi's mom sat to the right while her dad sat to the left. "Now Usagi, what we have to tell you is very important."

"What is it dad?"

Usagi's dad was looking at her, "Your mom and I are really worried about you."

Usagi looked puzzled. "Why?"

Usagi's mom spoke. "Because honey, your a teenager who's outside around 11 PM at night! I don't know who your hanging out with! For now.."

Usagi's mom stopped talking. She motioned to Usagi's father Kenji to speak.

"For now, we've decided to ground you."

Usagi looked very angry. "Why?! How would that help me?! Do you know how many things I have to do everyday?! I'm...."

Usagi quickly shut her mouth about to say I'm Sailor Moon

Both her parents looked at her with curiosity. "Your what Usagi?" Usagi's dad asked.

"I'm....always with Naru at this hour, so don't worry."

Usagi's parents sighed in relief.

"Okay Usagi, we wont ground you. But give us a call next time okay?"

Usagi's mom was smiling at her.

"Okay Mommy."

Usagi smiled as she kissed her dad, hugged her mom and went upstairs for sleep.Both the parents looked at eachother again. "She will need to know soon..." Usagi's dad answered, "I know. But when the time is right."

Meanwhile in Jaedite's dark corridor of the dark kingdom, the energy he was controlling in the palm of his hand suddenly faded away.

"What?! This is impossible! No, Delea failed me!" Jaedite cursed at himself and thought of something to say before he heard a voice from the distant hall.

"Jaedite, Report!"

Jaedite knew that Queen Beryl was going to surely kill him for not having the energy. He transported infront of her awaiting his consequences.

"I'm not happy Jaedite." Jaedite looked up. "Why not, my queen?"

She replied very slowly out of her crimson lips, "another is coming."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------copyright Naoko Takeuchi, story Icantpickascreename

That took forever. I hope you like it. Chapter 5 will be on its way!

Last edited by Icantpickascreename; 29-05-2003 at 10:37 PM.