Old 23-04-2003, 09:06 PM   #1   [permalink]
orochi X
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via MSN to orochi X
Another random question - Sayuki

Just a random question to keep these forums alive and going.

Sayuki is Mako's navigator, now Im sure she can drive but can she race? Ya reckon she's better then Itsuki or maybe even Iketani?

Its a random question thats all, thoughts/ideas?
orochi X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2003, 10:19 PM   #2   [permalink]
Sigurd Fatima
Forum Master

I haven't seen extra stage and you have I think orochi X, so I guess that explains she doesn't take the wheel even in that stage. Sayuki seems to really know what she is doing so I wouldn't doubt she can race, but then again she could just be a hardcore fan like Itsuki, but not nearly as dumb. Iketani and the Nightkids would probably be her best opponents. Emperor and Akagi's White Comet would be out of her league. Personally I think she is nothing more than a well informed spectator with hot tips like how to drift properly, and wouldn't take the wheel no matter what. Why does she navigate Mako again?

Peace. V
Sigurd Fatima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2003, 11:32 PM   #3   [permalink]
akaflakes
Executive Member

Send a message via AIM to akaflakes
You guys have never navigated I guess??? A good navigator not only knows the limits of the car and track but the driver as well. To know these things not only requires knowledge but hands on experience as well. If Sayuki has been with Mako from the beginning, which i think she has, the she will not only know how Mako's limits, which she does, but will also know how to intimidate her. Its possible that she can drive just as well as Mako. Iketani is not even in her league. I think that she should be able to go head to head with the leader of the night kids. Just for the fact that She can analyze tracks for attack points but can intimdate Mako. You can watch someone race a couple times and learn how to do what they can. The reason that I think that Mako is the driver and that Sayuki is the navigator is because Mako has more raw talent and Sayuki is better suted for analyzing.

BTW if any of this is in coprihensible its because im pretty much drunk as ---- right now. ::
akaflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2003, 08:52 PM   #4   [permalink]
orochi X
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via MSN to orochi X
Navigated heck I dont drive yet

RE: Sigurd
Well I guess Sayuki naivgates for Mako because they are good friends and they both enjoy racing, and as akaflakes said Mako is more raw talent suited for driving while Sayuki is a better analyzer so she is more suited for navigation
orochi X is offline   Reply With Quote