Closed Thread

Old 21-07-2001, 09:31 AM   #1   [permalink]
Forsteen

StramiT's requested website review

StramiT asked to do a review of his site and so here it is.

1) The red, blue, and yellow make are good colors to use because they contrast each other. The one thing website users should try to do is make everything compliment each other. Even though the colors work the layout is alright. Everything seems to blocky and large to me. I understand the limits to each user when it comes to software.

2) Your title name at the top. You can create a link for it to the mainpage. I don't know what it says though. I believe it says Strumpits Pit. Not sure the font seems too cluttered. Since you have the links as yellow try to have the name as yellow also to keep everything uniform.

3) I do like the IMac pic. Very nice. Gotta get me one of them.

4) The title to each page depending on which one interferes with the white box area where the information is to put.

5) The white texted area for your information. The font seems a bit too close to the edge. Might want to indent the words. If you put this before the words in html it will create an blank space. " " Just take out the quotes.

6) Just out of curiosity what is a gerk? I think most individuals will deture away from a site if you don't know what they are talking about.

7) Check you spelling. This is one simple task that is most overlooked even by me.

8) I don't know what are links and what aren't. Maybe try to put them as a different color, font, underline whatever you want to make them stand out from the normal text.

Remember this is your site. Do what you want with it. This is for your help and you can use if you want to. Website building takes time and patience. Good luck on future projects.

Law of Probable Dispersal
Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.
Closed Thread