Closed Thread

Old 17-06-2002, 06:38 AM   #46   [permalink]
PenPen2
Forum Master

First of all, I don't think religion deserves it's own forum... As said, if you want to discuss religion- find a religion message board... If you are annoyed by it, don't read it... But I do think there is an over abundance of religion threads, and it is quite annoying.

Second, I'm glad the GOD of AB moved those threads...

Thrid, I really don't mind threads that have to do with religion occasionally... Like creamation? Who really cares? I mean, if it's an opinion thread, like "Would you like to get creamated, yes or no? And why?" Then that should be in GNAD...

It is rather annoying to see all of these religious threads in MO... But face it guys... We are here to talk about anime...
Old 17-06-2002, 05:11 PM   #47   [permalink]
Miss_Misato
Forum Junkie

Send a message via AIM to Miss_Misato Send a message via Yahoo to Miss_Misato
Quote:
We are here to talk about anime...
I agree with that on a certain level. I came here walting to talk about anime, and mostly, I still do. On the anime forums, I made several friends and I wanted to know more about them than anime discussions had to offer, so I headed to MO. I enjoy posting there (yes I've posted once about religion myself) to understand the people and their points of view a little better. I agree that religion would make for a lousy forum, too many flames and harsh words to be spoken for it. I also agree that religion shouldn't be popping up every other thread, but it can happen in certain occasions, like if someone needs a religious question answered, or just needs conformation that they did the right thing about something.
Old 17-06-2002, 05:30 PM   #48   [permalink]
PenPen2
Forum Master

I agree with you Miss_Misato, in a way. Lately the anime forums I go to have been a bit slow (BGC, EvaCC, Ranma , and so on). So I've been finding myself in MO and GNAD a lot lately. (Espeically MO.) We are here to talk about anime, and it's good that we have two alternatives to anime forums. But that is all we need.
Old 21-06-2002, 11:08 PM   #49   [permalink]
Marius
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to Marius Send a message via AIM to Marius Send a message via Yahoo to Marius

This is Animeboards.com. If you want to talk about religion go somewhere else.
Old 23-06-2002, 01:39 PM   #50   [permalink]
Black_Knight
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via ICQ to Black_Knight Send a message via AIM to Black_Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Black_Knight
Quote:
Originally posted by eva2000
yup i moved them myself.. anyone got a problem with that ?

i'm 250% certain there will be NO religion forum and religion posts will be kept to a minimum on AB - afterall this is Animeboards.com!
You can't do that! That's mathmaticly impossible!

Er, what about religous referances in anime? And you quelling religion to the part that a cult might come up and usrpe your power as admin?
-Bishop Oro
Old 24-06-2002, 06:16 AM   #51   [permalink]
ATh
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via ICQ to ATh
The stupidity is increasing at an exponential rate so

Thread closed

ATh
Closed Thread