Old 01-08-2003, 03:35 AM   #1   [permalink]
Paya

Send a message via AIM to Paya Send a message via Yahoo to Paya
Sympathy?

As I went through the series, I couldn't help but feel sympathetic for Ascot and Alcione. Now, now, don't get me wrong. Ascot was stupid to send out his friends to die, but I couldn't help but feel sorry for the little guy! My friends totally dogged on me for having sympathy towards him; but he turned good with a much-needed slap and i shot back at them.

Now, with Alcione, everyone kept saying, "shut up, b****!" Sure, that word was used correctly, but her story was sad because it was genuine. She was actually in love with Zegato and didn't understand. And in the end of the second series, I liked her even more for her bravery and final understanding. Once again I was sneered at. Does anyone agree with me by even a spark? Or do these characters even deserve any pity whatsoever?
Old 25-09-2003, 04:33 AM   #2   [permalink]
Ctuchik

Actually Alcyonne was among my favorite characters. I felt sorry for her and I actually liked her character. In her case your friends most likely don't understand unrequited love.
Old 01-03-2006, 09:21 PM   #3   [permalink]
Wolf359

Originally Posted by Ctuchik
Actually Alcyonne was among my favorite characters. I felt sorry for her and I actually liked her character. In her case your friends most likely don't understand unrequited love.
Me too. Poor Alcione....