Old 17-08-2005, 09:30 AM   #2   [permalink]
InuFreak
Forum Elite

Top M. Demon
1. Sesshoumaru
2. Naraku
3. Inuyasha (half w/e)

Top F. Demon/not human
1. Aun (dunno, but im putting it there!)
2. Kirara
3. Kanna (shes got guts!)

Top Minor Demons
1. Goshinki!
2. Kaguya
3. Menomaru

Top M. Human/non demon
1. Miroku
2. Lord Kagewaki (the body naraku took)
3. Akitoki

Top F. Human/non demon
1. Rin
2. Sango
3. Kagome

Top Fav Weapons
1. Tenseiga
2. Toukijin
3. Tessaiga

Top Fave Villains
1. Sesshoumaru
2. Naraku
3. Mouryoumaru

Top Fav Allys
1. Myouga
2. Kikyo (well she does help inu out sumtimes...)
3. Villagers!

Top Fav Couples (Real)
1. Miroku/Sango
2. Sesshoumaru/Rin (so kawaii :3)
3. Sesshoumaru/Tenseiga (HEY! they got a nice, friendly and unstable bond!)
3b. if #3 didnt count for u - Inuyasha/Kikyo (its the past that makes it good!)

Top Fav Couples (Fake)
1. Naraku/Sesshoumaru
2. Naraku/Sesshoumaru
3. Naraku/Sesshoumaru

Top Worst Couple
1. Sesshoumaru/Kagura
2. Sesshoumaru/Kagura
3. Kouga/(Kagome&Ayame)

Top Hated People
1. Kagura
2. Kouga
3. Kikyo

"Half demon though you are, the blood of a demon runs in you. Be proud of that. Do not accept human aid even in death." - Sesshoumaru

The #1 ultimate, obSESSed, passionate, loyal, deprived, rabid Sesshoumaru fan!
InuFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2005, 12:20 AM   #3   [permalink]
Robotech Master
Forum Addicted

Top M. Demon
1. Naraku (Post Mount Hakurei)
2. Sesshoumaru
3. Mouryoumaru

Top F. Demon/not human
1. Yura (She was a fake thing created by a comb, but she was hot)
2. Abi
3. Kanna

Top Minor Demons
1. Hakudoushi
2. Ryuukotsusei (Technically Major, but was only in two episodes)
3. Goshinki

Top M. Human/non demon
1. Miroku
2. InuYasha
3. Bankotsu

Top F. Human/non demon
1. Sango
2. Kagome
3. Rin

Top Fav Weapons
1. Dragon Scale Tetsusaiga
2. Reforged Tenseiga
3. Goraishi (Need to see more of it, GRRR)

BTW, Naraku needs a badass sword too. He could make it; you know he could.

Top Fave Villains
1. Naraku
2. Mouryoumaru
3. Hakudoushi

I haven't considered Sesshomaru a villain since episode 36. He simply hasn't done anything bad and has only given idle threats to InuYasha and his group when he crosses paths with them.

Top Fav Allys
1. Myouga
2. Kikyo
3. Kohaku

Top Fav Couples (Real)
1. Miroku/Sango
2. InuYasha/Kagome
3. There is no good 3

Top Fav Couples (Fake)
1. I always thought that scene in the filler episode where a drunken Sango tried to make out with InuYasha was pretty funny.

Robotech Master
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2005, 01:15 AM   #4   [permalink]
Charlie 2leen
Executive Member

Inu_Freak doesnt like Kagura-chan?!? O wait Kagura tried to steal Sesshoumaru from you...JK.

who was Menomaru? I dont remember him?

My favorite fake couple is probable Sango/Kagome ^^

Top things that i wish would happen .
1.Sess' mom is mensioned someway (and is powerful)
2.Sess' somehow resurects kagura. Hey it could mabie let him master tenseigas new attack.
3. Kikyou dies for good.
4. Naraku gets a wepon.
5.VIZ gets their act together and releases the manga Right to left.

Last edited by Charlie 2leen; 18-08-2005 at 01:16 AM.
Charlie 2leen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2005, 11:53 PM   #5   [permalink]
Robotech Master
Forum Addicted

RE:who was Menomaru? I dont remember him?

The villain of the first movie; the giant Moth Daiyoukai who was the son of Hyouga, InuTaisho's enemy from china, remember?

RE: My favorite fake couple is probable Sango/Kagome ^^

My favorite fake couple is probably Sango and me. ^^

RE:Top things that i wish would happen .
1.Sess' mom is mensioned someway (and is powerful)

Possible, but unless it becomes relevant to the main plot I doubt Takahashi will do that.

2.Sess' somehow resurects kagura. Hey it could mabie let him master tenseigas new attack.

Nah, her death was necessary to incite the changes in Sesshomaru's heart. Ressurecting her would be a cop out.

3. Kikyou dies for good.

In my opinion, this is inevitable, but it will probably happen near the very end of the series.

4. Naraku gets a wepon.

Maybe. I certainly hope so; he created a pretty cool halberd, so I don't know why he doesn't create himself a badass sword. I can picture it now: "Forged from the flesh, bones, and souls of a thousand Youkai!" Maybe if he takes Akago out of Mouryoumaru, he can have Mouryoumaru recycled as a weapon.

5.VIZ gets their act together and releases the manga Right to left.

Unlikely. Rurouni Kenshi read Right to Left, but that was because Viz decided to start it that way. For InuYasha, they'll probably be releasing the Manga in the exact same way that they have already.

Robotech Master
Old 19-08-2005, 10:56 PM   #6   [permalink]
InuFreak
Forum Elite

kagura never stole Sesshoumaru from me...he was never her's
and i actually did like kagura when she first debuted but then she got a lil close to sess and that kinda got me pissed. and i think sesshoumaru is a villain because he is against the main character which is inuyasha. hes not such an outward villain like naraku but he definatly has villain like qualities. he definatly isnt good so that leaves him to bad....villain bad -_^

and naraku should make like a Scythe from his bones. that would be so hot.

"Half demon though you are, the blood of a demon runs in you. Be proud of that. Do not accept human aid even in death." - Sesshoumaru

Old 20-08-2005, 01:06 AM   #7   [permalink]
Robotech Master
Forum Addicted

That still doesn't technically make him a villain. It makes him an Antagonist to the Protagonist.

Robotech Master
Old 20-08-2005, 10:42 AM   #8   [permalink]
InuFreak
Forum Elite

Antagonist is usually bad right? so he is a villain but he is his own type of villain.

Old 20-08-2005, 12:20 PM   #9   [permalink]
Charlie 2leen
Executive Member

I dont really think that he is a villian after he saved Rin. It is apparent that he does have some good in his heart. It would be cool if Naraku killed a Diayoukai, and made a weapon from his bones and the diayoukais. Or mabie go back to that diayoukai that mortally wounded Inuyashas father, and us a shikon shard to bring Inunotasios claw and a fang of that youkai back to life and have that forged into a freaking powerful weapon.

ps. Sango needs a better hirikosou!
Old 20-08-2005, 11:25 PM   #10   [permalink]
Robotech Master
Forum Addicted

Antagonist doesn't always mean villain. It can, but it can also simply refer to someone who's motives and/or ideals clash with that of the protagonists. This often leads to disagreements, and sometimes resentment towards one another, but doesn't necessarily create a hero-villain relationship.

Sesshoumaru has also sometimes played the role of Foil to InuYasha. Again, Foil can be a villain, but not necessarily. For instance, in Shakespeare's Macbeth, Macbeth's own wife is a Foil Character to him.

Robotech Master
Old 21-08-2005, 07:52 PM   #11   [permalink]
InuFreak
Forum Elite

foil shmoil. Sesshoumaru is after inuyasha and wants to defeat and kill him hands down and if it wasnt for naraku steppin into sess's life, Sesshoumaru would seem more of a villain than now. Naraku takes all the "villain light" but i still consider Sesshoumaru a villain. because of the story changes, the word "villain" (towards sesshoumaru) wavers. for example: towards the beginning Sesshoumaru was more villain like back then but now (band of 7 arc) he seems less because the band of 7 affects him as well and hes got bigger fish to fry and eat other than inuyasha now (because he knows he can kick inu butt anytime hehe).

Old 22-08-2005, 02:07 AM   #12   [permalink]
Robotech Master
Forum Addicted

That's your view, but I haven't seen Sesshomaru as wanting to kill InuYasha for some time now. He's had plenty of opportunities, and always had an all-too convenient excuse for not carrying through. And what if InuYasha becomes a normal human at the end of the series? What does that mean for InuYasha if Sesshomaru really still wants to kill him?

He even once saved Kagome from Mukotsu, then turned around and said "I didn't save you. I killed him because he didn't have any answers for me." He didn't even ask him any questions!!!

Robotech Master
Old 27-08-2005, 08:19 PM   #13   [permalink]
Charlie 2leen
Executive Member

He DOES have a heart, he even felt compassion for Kagura-chan. Also the fact that he indeed CAN use Tenseiga tells us so. He just doest like inuyasha. Lets face it, Inunotashio was a Tiayoukai, nd the Lord of the Western Japan, was really strong, then goes out and marries a human, and has a hanyou child, and gives him a really destructive sword, then gives Sesshoumaru a sword that cant even kill. That made Sess mad. Sess gave up trying to steal Tessaiga, after he got Toukijin though. Also after Toukijin was destroyed inuyasha asked if he wanted the pieces, and he said no, that he would find a new sword. He could have said, ill TAKE Tessaiga, but he didnt. Also each time he figts Inuyasha it doesnt seem like he tries his best. He could have easily bit Inuyasha in two in his true form if he wanted to, or at least stepped on him. Mabie he does indeed have some compassion for others, even humans, such as the one Robotech Master stated in the prievious post. He even lets Jaken live.

Last edited by Charlie 2leen; 28-08-2005 at 06:23 PM.
Old 27-08-2005, 11:02 PM   #14   [permalink]
InuFreak
Forum Elite

Originally Posted by Robotech Master
That's your view, but I haven't seen Sesshomaru as wanting to kill InuYasha for some time now. He's had plenty of opportunities, and always had an all-too convenient excuse for not carrying through. And what if InuYasha becomes a normal human at the end of the series? What does that mean for InuYasha if Sesshomaru really still wants to kill him?

He even once saved Kagome from Mukotsu, then turned around and said "I didn't save you. I killed him because he didn't have any answers for me." He didn't even ask him any questions!!!
well first off he wants to kill inu when hes really strong or when inu is stronger cuz he wants to defeat him and tessaiga. also if inu turns human..Sesshoumaru's drive to kill him..i dunno. it might deteriorate. he would be very angry if he turned human and look down on him more. also sess DID ask him "is inuyasha here?"(in the dub) before he killed mukotsu and in the original jap he says "i didnt save you, he was merely in the way" or sumthin of that sort.

Old 27-08-2005, 11:08 PM   #15   [permalink]
InuFreak
Forum Elite

Originally Posted by Charlie 2leen
Also after Toukijin was destroyed inuyasha asked if he wanted the pieces, and he said no, that he would find a new sword. He could have said, ill TAKE Tessaiga, but he didnt. Also each time he figts Inuyasha it doesnt seem like he tries his best. He could have easily bit Inuyasha in two in his true form if he wanted to, or at least stepped on him. Mabie he does indeed have some compassion for others, even humans, such as the one Robotech Master stated in the prievious post. He even lets Jaken live.
well he didnt say "i'll take tessiaga" because he knows he cant wield it fully so instead he will defeat tessaiga hence why he needs inu at his best. tho im kinda pissed he didnt finish him off in movie 3. if inu wasnt the main character he would be dead by now for sure lol.