Old 08-10-2001, 02:39 PM   #1   [permalink]
Bradster
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Bradster Send a message via MSN to Bradster
Sorceror Hunters ending? *spoilers*

OK, so Carrot brings the other slain Sorceror Hunters back to life, by somehow using the power of the Destruction God (now the Resurrection God, I suppose). They crowd around him all teary-eyed, make fierce poses at Zaha Torte, who looks slightly disbelieving at the turn of events..... and it's over, except for a few final lines of conversation between Zaha and Momma.

ummm, yawn? Couldn't they do any better than this? Zaha went through them like a knife through butter the first time, why not kill them again, just for thwarting his plans?

What exactly was the point behind Carrot being held in the hand of the giant god statue that was created- is it no longer inside him?

About the only thing this series ended up giving me was a couple of good quotes, and it finally delivered on some T&A from the Misu sisters. The dub didn't suck either- except for Sue Ulu doing the first few episodes as a pedantic-sounding Big Momma.

Was anyone else slightly creeped out that they still used that bouncy 70s style fanfare during the episode title, when things got so much darker in 'Spell Wars'?
Bradster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2001, 05:42 PM   #2   [permalink]
Black_Knight
V.I.P. Member

Send a message via ICQ to Black_Knight Send a message via AIM to Black_Knight Send a message via Yahoo to Black_Knight
Give people a second warning before looking! I thought most of the SH died!… Aw ---- man! Well… So much for this ending…

Well I didn't read it all but I hope at least Sacher Torte Survies… Don'y tell me!
-Bishop Oro
Black_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2001, 07:08 PM   #3   [permalink]
Bradster
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to Bradster Send a message via MSN to Bradster
This is the anime, not the manga (never knew there was one since I don't really read manga)- who knows what differences there are between the two. Like this Sacher Torte person- Zaha's son? Brother? Cousin?
Bradster is offline   Reply With Quote