Old 12-11-2001, 07:25 PM   #46   [permalink]
fanilia

We had better not have to wait so long for the next chapter!!
Anyway, great chapter I realy like this story and its's getting soo good, so keep writing, Please

Fanilia
Old 12-11-2001, 08:46 PM   #47   [permalink]
strawberrygurl

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u posted again!!!!!!!!!!!! ur not lost after all!!!!!!!
keep on writing!!!!!!!!!!!
strawberrygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2001, 08:48 PM   #48   [permalink]
Blade R
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Blade R
the suspence! THE SUSPENCE! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-12-2001, 03:14 AM   #49   [permalink]
Psyche
Executive Member

Talking Chapter 23

Delphi glared up at the king who had a huge smile across his face.
“You! You b*stard! You are the man that killed my family! You were the one who destroyed my village…”
“Ah so you remember me…” The king chuckled. The king sat up and kneeled down in front of Delphi. Delphi looked away from the king.
“Aw…. Don’t be like that…” The king laughed as he moved his hand to her face and turned it to face him. Delphi struggled to move away but the grip that the king had on her was too over powering.
“Remove you hands from me at once!” Delphi demanded. The king smiled.
“And what if I don’t?? What are you going to do about it??” He said as he stroked her face. Delphi looked into the kings cold hearted eyes. She parted her lips and spat at the king. The king stumbled back.
“Why you stupid wench…” The king yelled. And he took his hand and hit it across her face.

Dryads looked up at with hopeful eyes. She was looking for some concern in his eyes. Something that would show her that he still cared deeply for Delphi.
“Dryads are you sure she has been taken???” Demeter asked franticly. Dryads ignored him and continued to look up at Morpheus. Morpheus kneeled in front of Dryads. He looked into her eyes so filled with fear. No one could see Morpheus’s face but Dryads. And what Dryads saw on his face made a smile spread across hers. Dryads saw a small tear run down his cheek.
“Morpheus…” Dryads whispered. “You do care…” Dryads jumped up and gave Morpheus a big hug.
“Of course I do… I love her…” Morpheus whispered back. Demeter and the others looked down at Morpheus and Dryads confused. Morpheus stood up and helped Dryads up. He nodded his head and Dryads walked over to Demeter coolly and took his hand. Morpheus started to make his way to the door picking up his sword.
“Morpheus??” Demeter asked. Morpheus said nothing and kept on walking.
“Morpheus where are you going??” Nusis asked after Demeter. But again Morpheus did not answer his brothers. Morpheus opened the door and turned to look at the others.
“Well are you coming or not??” Morpheus demanded.
“Coming where??” Demeter exclaimed.
“Delphi is out there and I’m going to save her… now are you whimps going to sit her and cry about it or come with me and find her?” Demeter and Nusis smiled and nodded at each other. The three of them made there way out into the middle of the village. The rain was still falling.
“Nusis and Demeter you two look on foot and I will take-” Just then Boreas landed right in front of Morpheus. Morpheus jumped up and onto him and flew high into the air.
“Nusis! Demeter! I will circle the area… You guys know how to contact me.” And with that Morpheus flew off on the back off Boreas. A look of rage and anger on his face. If anything hand happened to Delphi… He would never forgive himself…..

The king picked up Delphi and threw her back at a guard.
“Lock her up with ‘Him’… We will leave for the temple at once. Prepare the men… We have a Dragon’s Eye to get…” The King laughed. Delphi narrowed her eyes and glared at the king. “Do not push me girl or your death will be a slow and painful one….”
“You will be the one dying!” Delphi spat at the king. The king laughed.
“Whatever you say my dear… Whatever you say…” Delphi was lifted up as she kicked and screamed to be let go.

Erebus woke up in a large cage on the ground.
“Oh… ouch…” Erebus said as he sat up and looked around. “Where the h*ll-” Then it hit him… The reason he was in a cage… “Father…” Erebus cursed under his breath… “I swear that if you hurt-” Just then Erebus could hear what sounded like a struggle.
“LET ME GO!!!” The voice cried. Erebus looked to the door of the tent that he was in to see it open up and Delphi to be thrown in. Erebus watched as Delphi kicked one of the guards that was trying to get her into the tent right in the crotch. The man cried out in pain.
“Delphi!” Erebus exclaimed.
“Erebus??” Delphi looked over but was hit in the back of the head knocking her out. The guard picked her up and walked over to the cage.
“Here you are one room mate…” The guard said throwing Delphi at Erebus. Erebus caught her and looked up at the guard as he closed the door. Erebus cradled Delphi in his arms pleading.
“Delphi wake up…”
Psyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 11:46 AM   #50   [permalink]
fanilia

Boy o Boy, I am sooo happy. First P Angel posts to her story after what seems like ages, and then you post. I am in heaven. I hope your post comes quicker **hint, hint** I love the spirit Delphi has and Morpheus better get his A** in gear and tell her how he feels, but then he does have to save her first. Keep up the writing, I know with the holidays coming everyone is so busy but I hope you get a chance to write another chapter soon.

Fanilia
Old 16-12-2001, 08:28 PM   #51   [permalink]
strawberrygurl

go Psyche! go Psyche! yay! go posted! more please.!
ppppppllllllllluuuuuuuuuzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
Old 25-12-2001, 10:51 PM   #52   [permalink]
fanilia

Wanted to send you ecard for christmas, but no address, so

Merry Christmas Psyche

Fanilia
Old 31-12-2001, 03:33 PM   #53   [permalink]
Psyche
Executive Member

Talking Chapter 24

(Merry Belated Christmas fanilia and Happy New Year 2002)

Delphi opened her eyes a crack. She could hear someone calling her name. She opened them fully and the room began to spin in front of her. But Delphi had caught a blurry glimpse of the person who’s arms she was in. It looked like Morpheus! Then it all went black and she could not see a thing. Delphi closed her eyes and spoke.
“Morpheus?…” Delphi whispered. Delphi was completely wrong it was not Morpheus who held her in a warm and safe embrace but Erebus.
“Delphi…” Erebus said looking down at the very delusional Delphi.
“Morpheus is that you??” Delphi exclaimed sitting up and struggling in Erebus arms.
“Whoa… Delphi settle down…” Erebus exclaimed. He was not very happy at the fact that Delphi was hoping that Morpheus was the one there holding her and not Erebus.
“Morpheus I’m sorry…. I’m so sorry…” Delphi threw her arms around Erebus who she believed to be Morpheus and pressed her lips to his and kissed him. Erebus did not react at first the feeling of Delphi soft warm lips on him made him melt and want to kiss her back. But then his senses came back to him. Erebus pulled away from Delphi.
“Delphi get a hold of yourself it is me Erebus not Morpheus.” Delphi opened her eyes and the blurriness faded and she could see Erebus face staring down at her.
“Erebus… I…um…” Delphi did not know what to say. She could not believe her behaviour.
“Delphi its ok you thought I was…” Erebus stopped talking when Delphi went limp in his arms. “Delphi?” Delphi did not say anything she was to busy crying. “Delphi hush….” Erebus said as she rocked her back and forth.
“Erebus I’m sorry… I thought that you were Morpheus…”
“Delphi… hush.. It is ok… Your emotions are all messed up right now and it is affecting your mind.”
“That’s not the only reason her emotions are acting up…” A voice said. Delphi looked over and Erebus did to. Then the figure that the two had not noticed stepped out of the shadows. It was the old wizard that worked for King Tithonus.
“What are you talking about?” Erebus asked wanting answers.
“Well it is very simple… Its like what I told your father… Prince Erebus… Her mind and body knows that it is time and that soon Delphi will fulfill her people’s destiny…”
“Her people’s destiny?” Erebus said confused. He looked down at Delphi who was as confused as he was.
“Yes Prince Erebus… remember your Father King Tithonus and I were talking about it…”
“Prince?” Delphi spoke up. She looked up at Erebus and it all became clear to her… Erebus was son of King Tithonus and would be the next king of Pollux. “Prince….”
“Delphi I can explain…”
“Explain what?” Delphi said struggling to get out of Erebus’s embrace. “You lied to us… you fooled us… And so your father could get his hands on the dragons eye…” Delphi glared at Erebus.
“No Delphi it is not like that…” Erebus was scared. If looks could kill the one that Delphi was giving him would have surely kill him 20 times before he hit the ground. Erebus moved his hand to touch Delphi’s arm. Delphi slapped him away.
“Don’t touch me…” Delphi spat at him. Erebus kept his distance and he felt the cage shake.
“Looks like we are moving…” Erebus said to her looking around. Delphi said nothing. She closed her eyes and wished at everything could go back to normal back to the way it was. The first morning that this all started. Back to the beautiful sun rise that she did not know if she would ever see again.

Morpheus flew high in the sky looking for any sign of Delphi. But everywhere they went nothing… The rain had stopped and the sun was rising and trying to break through the morning fog which was making it harder for Morpheus’s search. Morpheus sighed. But he would not give up. Morpheus would not stop looking until Delphi was back safe in his arms.

Demeter and Nusis were not having any luck themselves. They searched on the ground.
“Nusis where could she be?” Demeter asked wiping his eyes. He had not gotten any sleep and was very tired.
“I don’t know little brother but we have to find her…” Nusis answered tying to encourage Demeter to go on and not give into the fact that he was tired.
“I wonder if Morpheus is having more luck then we are.” Demeter said as he stepped onto a pile of leaves and was swiped up into a net.
“Ack!” Demeter yelled. Nusis turned around and began to laugh out loud. “It is not funny…” Demeter went silent. “Um Nusis…”
“Yeah…” Nusis said wiping the tears in his eyes away. Demeter held up a tiny piece of cloth.
“This is part of Delphi’s dress…” Demeter said. Nusis went silent. He then took his sword and cut Demeter down.
“She has to be near by then…” Nusis said looking around.
Old 31-12-2001, 07:09 PM   #54   [permalink]
fanilia

Wink

Happy New Year! Wow way to go, your characters are getting better all the time and the story is really picking up. Hey they have a contest started over at MediaMiner for orginal fiction. The info is in the fanfiction froum on the boards there. You should check it out. I have never written a totaly orginal fiction yet, so I cant enter, but I had fun with the Christmas contest they had, and got first in the romance section. Post again soon, don't make us wait.

Old 01-01-2002, 07:45 PM   #55   [permalink]
strawberrygurl

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u posted!!!!!!!!!
grrrrrrr......i hate that Erebus guy!!!!!!!! but atleast he's getting what he desevers. yup yup yup!!!
Old 31-01-2002, 02:00 AM   #56   [permalink]
strawberrygurl

Psyche???? *looks around* PPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYCCCCCCHHHHEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! where'd ya go????? i wanna know what happens to Delphi, and the rest of them!!! :come bbbaaaccckkk!!!!!!!!! :'(
Old 31-01-2002, 04:31 AM   #57   [permalink]
fanilia

Looks at above post, Yeah me too.
Old 31-01-2002, 04:24 PM   #58   [permalink]
3Magic Beans
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to 3Magic Beans Send a message via MSN to 3Magic Beans
Oh its gooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOoOOOOOoooDDD!
Old 06-02-2002, 07:17 AM   #59   [permalink]
MiruTenchi

Send a message via AIM to MiruTenchi
ahhh..y did i drag myself into this story before it was finished...hey psyche..hurry up with that next chapter...please..i am about to fall of this cliff here!!
"Forgiveness for one like you could never be an option."
MiruTenchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2002, 02:36 PM   #60   [permalink]
Psyche
Executive Member

Talking Chapter 25

As if there was almost no hope left… Morpheus looked down to see a trail of soldiers and carts breaking threw the thick morning fog. Morpheus circled the group trying to figure out which cart would hold Delphi. He could not make any movements until he knew which one so that he did not endanger her life.

Demeter and Nusis crept through the thick, eerie fog in search of a camp or any other trace of human life. They both ducked behind a bush and then looked over to see in front of them a huge train of soldiers heading for somewhere. Their destination was unknown to them and Demeter and Nusis stood their silently. There was no way that they could ever break through that many men there had to be hundreds of them. And even with Morpheus and Boreas it could not be done. Both men sat there trying to plan their next move when they saw some commotion starting at one of the carts.

Delphi opened her eyes as there was some more movement outside the caged jail that she was in. She looked to see King Tithonus standing outside of it. He opened the cage and grabbed Delphi.
“It seems as if a Dragon has been following us…” He said grabbing Delphi by her arm twisting it. “Oh and two other men in the woods. It looks like they are coming to rescue you… Fools…” The king laughed. “They think that they can stop me? No such luck.” Delphi said nothing and glared at the king. In the back of her mind she knew that it was Morpheus, Demeter and Nusis. The had come for her. But the faith that they would save her in time was not strong in her.
“So why did you come and get me if you were not scared that they would be successful?”
“Ah… my dear, We have reached the foot of the mountain. The Temple of the Dragons lies up that path. And then your journey is over and you complete your destiny. And I start mine. Because I receive the Dragon’s eye.” A smile spread across King Tithonus’ face. “Yes… today is going to be the best day of my life… even better then when I had my first victory when I lead the troops who killed you pathetic village and family…”
“You’re a monster…” Delphi exclaimed looking fiercely at the king.
“And you are an annoying little B*tch that has haunted me for years. In my memories. But it does not matter much longer… You will soon be dead. So enjoy the time you have right now. Be nice to me and I might just let you see your lover. One last time.” King Tithonus dragged Delphi onto his horse and road to the front of the soldiers.

Morpheus looked down again still trying to plot his next move when we saw her. He saw Delphi being taken on the horse and to the front of the train of soldiers. Foolishly he was blinded by his rage and love of her that he commanded that Boreas charge at the soldiers. Boreas swept down upon them swinging his massive claws back and forth knocking away the soldiers who stood no chance against him. Breathing fire on them, watching their bodies burn. Demeter and Nusis looked at each other.
“No!” Demeter shrieked. “If he is not careful… they could do something to Delphi.” Demeter jumped up but Nusis grabbed him.
“Stay down you fool”
“I cant just stand here and let this happen I have to do something.”
“Little brother the only thing that you could do right now is get yourself killed.” Demeter looked around to the chaos.
“Brother Morpheus has gotten out of hand… We must-” Demeter stopped dead in his sentence… Nusis looked up at him.
“Little Brother??” Nusis said. He looked up to a shinny end that was now plunge threw his back and out to his chest.

Dryads head sprang up and she gasped. Maia looked to her. As they sat in a chair back at the village.
“What is it little one?”
“Demeter is dead….” Dryads whispered.