View Poll Results: Who do you hate the most and why?
Tenjou Utena (pink-haired tomboy) 1 4.55%
Himemiya Anthy ("damsel in distress") 1 4.55%
Shinohara Wakaba (Utena's glomping frenzy friend) 1 4.55%
ChuChu (insane monkey that says "CHU!") 6 27.27%
Kiryuu Nanami (one who became a cow in yellow) 3 13.64%
Kiryuu Touga (red haired bishonen, president of Ohtori Student Council) 1 4.55%
Arisugawa Juri (Serious orange haired beauty & part of Ohtori Student Council) 0 0%
Kaoru Miki (Blue-haired and youngest student council) 2 9.09%
Kaoru Kozue (Twin sister of Miki) 0 0%
Saionji Kyouichi (Temperamental green-haired bishonen & vice-president to the Student Council) 3 13.64%
Ohtori Akio (Purple hair bishonen) 3 13.64%
Takatsuki Shiori 1 4.55%
Ohtori Kanae (Akio's fiance) 0 0%
Mikage Souji (Leader of the Black Rose) 0 0%
Mamiya Chida (Assistant to Mikage) 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-12-2002, 05:59 PM   #31   [permalink]
Nairohe
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to Nairohe Send a message via Yahoo to Nairohe
Now that I've watched the entire series, finally. I'm going to have to change my vote to Touga. I used to like him because of his confidence but it was that same confidence that made me hate him. He's a manipulative bastard and it took Akio to dethrone him and show him how disposable and fragile he is as the people he's manipulated himself.

He had to lose Utena to realize that he really did fall in love with her. He also back stabs his own best friend AND his own sister just to get what he wants. He wasn't used to not getting what he wants so yay for Akio for showing him. Akio's a more bastard than he but he had his purpose. Akio is somewhat in league with Ruka. Though he may seem evil at first, if you think about it, he actually seemed to have helped the duelers wrap up their issues. The duels weren't only just to revive him and give him the sword that he could use to revolutionize the world but while he was doing that, he was somewhat helping others get over their issues.

Let's see. He took Saionji for a ride (yes, pun intended) to show him that Touga isn't at all that different from him. That touga was his b*tch so that Saionji didn't have to exist as Touga's shadow. If you didn't notice, right after Saionji's defeat he became pretty much a slob. It took a push (hAHahah, dirty thoughts) to get Saionji back in line.

He also manipulated Touga in to using his own sister. This in turn allowed Nanami to get over her brother. They can still be siblings but she didn't have to be obsessed with him.

Akio showed Touga just how lowly and so much of a slob he is. Remember the 'gift?' The horse ride? He's still the man no matter how evil he seems. I also think he really did love Anthy but he didn't care much for the suffering that she bore for him. I guess that's one part where I see fault in him and that was his downfall. I say boo Touga. I used to like him myself. In some ways I really do think that he may deserve Utena but if he does, I believe he's going to treat her like any other girl he's gone out with. Disposable. We can't have that now can we?
Old 30-12-2002, 08:46 PM   #32   [permalink]
Linna32
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Linna32 Send a message via MSN to Linna32 Send a message via Yahoo to Linna32
hmmm touga isnt as badd as you make him look nair, sure he can be selfish and whoreish, but who isnt these days, plus he wasnt the villain and he isnt a sick bastard like akio who sleeps with his own sister is he?
Old 30-12-2002, 09:18 PM   #33   [permalink]
Anshi

There are three characters I cannot stand and Akio is on the top of the list. Touga and Saionji are not too far behind. But, if you do compare Touga to that weasel (Akio) Touga comes out as the good guy. Granted Touga was a selfish jerk and a spineless idiot around Akio. He happily did his master's bidding. But, Touga was being used by Akio (then again who wasn't).

But, at the end did Touga really change?
Anshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2002, 02:02 AM   #34   [permalink]
xxanjelpiexx

Send a message via AIM to xxanjelpiexx
Quote:
Originally posted by Linna32
hmmm touga isnt as badd as you make him look nair, sure he can be selfish and whoreish, but who isnt these days, plus he wasnt the villain and he isnt a sick bastard like akio who sleeps with his own sister is he?
thank u.. touga isn't so bad even with all his gigilo-ish ways.. but not as bad with akio who F*cks more htan anyone
Old 31-12-2002, 02:02 AM   #35   [permalink]
xxanjelpiexx

Send a message via AIM to xxanjelpiexx
Quote:
Originally posted by Linna32
thank u.. touga isn't so bad even with all his gigilo-ish ways.. but not as bad with akio who F*cks more htan anyone