Old 08-10-2002, 11:30 AM   #1   [permalink]
FayeFayeV
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to FayeFayeV Send a message via AIM to FayeFayeV Send a message via MSN to FayeFayeV Send a message via Yahoo to FayeFayeV
Legend Of Dragoon assistance!

yeah yeah...It's an older game..and I've already beaten it. But I'm trying it again, and trying to get all my chars. to DG level five. I already went back to vellweb and defeated the Ancient Dragoons...that helped...But I saw The wind DGs dragon.....I must have it! I need to get Albert UP to DG level 5! He's at level three, Rose at Level 4, and Dart at level Five..and I just started disc four! Last time, it was Albert, lvl 3, Dart lvl 3, Rose lvl 5.

I need to know the best and fastest way to raise your DG levels! I appreciate your help!

I jump ROOF to ROOF and get my friends free cable.
FayeFayeV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2002, 10:10 PM   #2   [permalink]
Sigurd Fatima
Forum Master

Alright I played this game a long time ago, as you might have expected. Back then I never tried to raise their levels up all the way, but here's something I found...

Quote:
Easy Dragoon levels Hint 1:
Get a Spirit Ring and equip it on the person(s) whose dragoons you want to level up. Fight a battle with an enemy that does not run away. Guard repeatedly. This takes a while (2000 guards).

Easy Dragoon Levels Hint 2:
Use the following trick for easy Dragoon levels for Shana/Miranda. It is the same as the "How to kill a blue/yellow bird" trick, but you have to do it a lot of times. Make sure you have Shana/Miranda (and the Dragoon stone) as the fastest member of your team, with a Speed Up and Magic Sig Stone. Go to the areas where you find the Blue Bird (1000 experience), Oopart (600 gold and Spirit Potion), or Yellow Bird (300 gold); depending on which one you want -- Blue Birds can help the entire team. Use Shana/Miranda to hit the special creature, and have the other members use the Sig Stone and Speed Up on Shana/Miranda. Hopefully you will kill it. To get the easy dragoon levels, keep hunting the creatures. You do not have to kill all of them -- just hit it before it runs off. Shana will get 50 SP for each hit if she is level 1, and 70 SP if she is level 2. With the Sig Stone, it will take about five hits to kill one. Keep hunting until Shana/Miranda gains the desired Dragoon level. You can use Miranda after going through the desert and the Hidden City; Charle will teleport you to the Home of the Giganto, where the Blue Birds are kept.
Source: http://www.gamewinners.com/playstati...dOfDragoon.htm

Gamewinners has a ton of hints on a ton of games, check them out.

Primary Alternative: Gamefaqs You can search through their strategy guides.

Secondary Alternative: Cheat (use a gameshark )

Peace. V
Sigurd Fatima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2002, 03:29 PM   #3   [permalink]
FayeFayeV
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to FayeFayeV Send a message via AIM to FayeFayeV Send a message via MSN to FayeFayeV Send a message via Yahoo to FayeFayeV
Thankee, Sigurd! I'll have to try those...

I jump ROOF to ROOF and get my friends free cable.
FayeFayeV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2003, 09:49 PM   #4   [permalink]
Tensiga
Executive Member

or just train really hard that works too
Tensiga is offline   Reply With Quote