Old 21-04-2003, 01:12 AM   #1   [permalink]
KtHM
Banned

Art as Pain

Some of you might like to browse through fanfiction.net every now and then. I know I do. I take sick pleasure if finding the worst fanfics ever written and subjecting others to them. To find the worst, there's no better place to look than ff.net.

Sometimes a fic is so bad that just the summary is enough to send someone into convulsions.

And I thought to myself: What if there were fanfictions for the RPGs of AB?

And so here, submitted for your amusement, are fake fanfiction summaries for some of the RPGs here.

Angel Eyes

1. The New Adventures of Angel Eyes by Angel Gurl
Um....ok this is ma story about teh angels kids twenty years after AE! lol okay so they have to fight Jinken again and um... i suk at sumari jsut read it!!!!!!! plz r+r or i wont write ne more!!!

2. Black Wings, Crystal Tears by Light Angel Vanessa
Akari meets a new girl who is more than what she seems. AU where Toshi does not exist. It's about my OC Vanessa the Light Angel and her relationship with Akari. Flames will not be tolerated. Please r+r

3. Love Me Forever by Rena Yaiba
Raime and Tou have a daughter!!! Ok so I suck at summaries. Just read it!! No flames please

4. The Last Summer by Ryo Luvver
Ryo is in luv? Akari has a sister? Raime gets mad? It's too excited for words? plz r+r

5. Every Day by Angel Kazeko
He was a punk, she did ballet. Songfic for Kazeko and Tou to Sk8er Boi. Raime lovers be ware! >:D

Final Fantasy

1. These Roads We Walk by White Mage Grrl
An endless journey of love that begins with a simple discussion. Warning: yaoi fic. Omas/Damien Please r+r

2. hold my hand by Omas's Grrl
Omas and Melody share a tedner moment by teh campfire. Omas/Melody fic. Plz r+r kthxby

3. Strange Journey by Lina Zehl
This is what happens when I am transported to the FF RPG world and meet Javert. No flames! Chapter 57980233097325 is up!

4. Lovely Ace! by Knight of Fantasy
A CB RPG FF RPG CROSSOVER! Linc and Damien fight to the death! Ace and Porenn fall in love! Omas in a ballet outfit? Gill hitting on Genrui? Read and find out! Mwahahah! >:D Flames will be used to roast teh flamers! r+r plz!!!

5. Alone by Fjorn Luvver
Sixteen years in the future, Fjorn has a daughter and she is alone and sad. One day she leaves for an adventure. This is her tail...... plz r+r

Cowboy Bebop

1. Finding Love For The First Time by Maddy24
One day Gill and Maddy admit there true feelings for each other. But both of them didn't expect Linc to be this violently opposed. Gill/Maddy fic please read and review

2. Taming of teh Shrew by Bounty Hunter
Deidre is a shrew, no questions about it. But can Griff tame her? A fic for the Gr/De fans out there! ^.^ r+r=more chapters!

3. Love and Hate in the Garden of Everything by Bebopper
He hated him. He loved him. He couldn't understand him. How will Linc deal with his feelings towards Ace? L/A fic! YAOI! Read and review, please

4. Partners by Boberty
Rob and Gill share a private moment that makes Rob realize how much he loves Gill. YAOI plz r+r

5. Karin Goes Crazy! by Karob Fan
Just what the title says, Karin goes crazy!!!! Idunn fans be warned. Karin/Robert fans welcome!!!!! r+r

Lord, I amuse myself.
KtHM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2003, 01:18 AM   #2   [permalink]
Fairybane
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Fairybane
I dare you to write some of these. DOUBLE DOG DARE.
Fairybane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2003, 01:19 AM   #3   [permalink]
KtHM
Banned

A Kazeko Tou songic to Avril Lavigne would be ------- hilarious, I admit.
Old 21-04-2003, 02:03 AM   #4   [permalink]
KtHM
Banned

Cowboy Bebop

6. Welcome to Bebop High! by Kristina
AU FIC Ok all the Bebop characters are in hs and Gill is the bad boy and Linc is the skool nerd and Griff is the stoner and Deirdre is the slutty girl and Karin is the good girl and- XD XD XD JUST READ IT!!!!!!

7. In The End by GillaGilla
Linkin Park songfic for Gill. *_* I luv Gill. Plz R/R

Angel Eyes

6. Cardcaptor Toshi! by Toshi Mufine
CCS AE crossover. Average girl Toshi becomes a cardcaptor. Toshi/OC R/R plz

7. The New Girl by KazekoFan55
"Hogwarts? Witch? Oniichan, I don't understand this at all." "I guess you've been invited to go to this Hogwarts school." "Really? Well then... I accept." PLZ R/R

Final Fantasy

6. day at the beech by Damien-chan
*_* all the ff charas go to the beach lol porenn and damien enter a sandcastle contest together and there tru feelings come out!!!!!! da/po no flamez!!!!!

7. New Feelings by YuriFan
Hiding behind false feelings for a certain knight, will Miyu and Nikadda ever admit their feelings for each other? When Nikadda tries to commit suicide and Miyu stops her....... Yuri fic no flames please read and review
Old 21-04-2003, 02:15 AM   #5   [permalink]
Pen2
Senior Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Pen2
Final Fantasy

8. Black Feathers on a White Wind by About2Break

Basil pauses to reflect on the evil that controls his life. Thousands killed. (Yaoi, Basil x Basil)

9. The Mystery of Ghost Cove by RipItUp

FF/Scooby Doo crossover. The FF gang try to solve the mystery of the mysterious hauntings at a secluded lighthouse with the help of Coza. Perhaps Old Man Omas knows more than he lets on... [BDSM][BEST]

10. Triple Team by Oh God Kill Me

Raven Fleet/Evangelion/Final Fantasy/Trinada crossover. Sora, Sora, Sora vs Damien, Damien, Damien. [NC][mmmmmm]

11. Second Lane by Nightdark0178

VERY VERY AU. Khalis is a good cop in a bad world, and only he can stop the schemes of mafia boss Regina. Yet at the same time, he finds himself falling for her innocent charms. Surprise appearance by Sephiroth. Why? Read on! r+r

Cowboy Bebop

8. MECHA KEIRAN by DarkOne432^googol

dr. robotnik uncovers a mysterious corpse on europa and 4reasons that r mysterious to everyone including the author, decides to revive it using modern technology. can his mean the return of a mysterious old rival? click to find out....

9. My Scarlet Heart by StarbuxSweetie23

hiyo! this is my first fic. tiamat's sad about trying to kill everyone, and only the power of LOVE can cheer him up. he's such a sweetie! ^_^v. features my OC, who curiously has my name and age, as the new object of his desires. please r+r!
Pen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2003, 02:28 AM   #6   [permalink]
Pen2
Senior Moderator

12. A day of snow by DaylightDreamer2132

She was an innocent skier, gliding down the slopes. He was a ravenous goddamn yeti. But what will happen when fate crosses the paths of Kalila and Omas? (FF/Ski Free crossover)
Old 21-04-2003, 02:38 AM   #7   [permalink]
Pen2
Senior Moderator

Re: Art as Pain

Quote:
Originally posted by KtHM
A CB RPG FF RPG CROSSOVER! Linc and Damien fight to the death! Ace and Porenn fall in love! Omas in a ballet outfit? Gill hitting on Genrui? Read and find out! Mwahahah! > Flames will be used to roast teh flamers! r+r plz!!!
Am I a horrible monster for actually wanting to read this one? It sounds so beautifully painful.
Old 21-04-2003, 03:33 PM   #8   [permalink]
EVA Type-R
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to EVA Type-R
Quote:
Originally posted by Pen2
Final Fantasy

10. Triple Team by Oh God Kill Me

Raven Fleet/Evangelion/Final Fantasy/Trinada crossover. Sora, Sora, Sora vs Damien, Damien, Damien. [NC][mmmmmm]
I have successfully coughed out my voice box from laughter.

Quote:
Originally posted by... Wait, SKI FREE??!?!?! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12. A day of snow by DaylightDreamer2132

She was an innocent skier, gliding down the slopes. He was a ravenous goddamn yeti. But what will happen when fate crosses the paths of Kalila and Omas? (FF/Ski Free crossover)
Well I'll be damned, I had two voice boxes.
EVA Type-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2003, 12:21 PM   #9   [permalink]
Kayay
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Kayay
This was a real proposed one. I wonder if anyone remembers, especially the author.

Konseki (Coming Soon) by guess
In two major sections, deals with both Damien's early years at the orphanage, and his adoption by Godo. Then cuts to the present, and Damiens rebirth within himself.
Kayay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2003, 07:54 PM   #10   [permalink]
Pen2
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Kayay

Konseki (Coming Soon) by guess
In two major sections, deals with both Damien's early years at the orphanage, and his adoption by Godo. Then cuts to the present, and Damiens rebirth within himself.

FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU.

Worst part is I still have that piece of ---- somewhere. Ugh.

Last edited by Pen2; 23-04-2003 at 07:56 PM.
Old 23-04-2003, 08:00 PM   #11   [permalink]
EVA Type-R
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to EVA Type-R
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
EVA Type-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-04-2003, 11:43 PM   #12   [permalink]
Kayay
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Kayay
Quote:
Originally posted by Pen2
Worst part is I still have that piece of ---- somewhere. Ugh.
Bet it has some spicey Damien x Godo goodness. I wonder if I can find any more dirt, like a secret account on fanfiction.net!

Now while he did not write these, an unnamed source commented, "Pen let it happen". The links are real. Go on. Click. I DARE you.

Evangelion RP

Shin Seiki Evangelion Written by Kuroi Shima (Daniel Wu)
Kuroi is either stupid enough or brave enough to take on the task of converting the Evangelion RPG into a fanfic. Good luck to him.

Dragonball RP

The Boy and the Master Written by Ko Hakaisha
Our first RP fic, detailing Ko and Tenmei's early years together.

Last edited by Kayay; 24-04-2003 at 12:20 AM.
Kayay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2003, 04:40 AM   #13   [permalink]
KtHM
Banned

Final Fantasy RPG Nikadda Pairings

1002. In the Kingdom of the Blind by SolarianH8r
Three years after Final Fantasy, Khalis realizes that he should have never have let a certain hooded thief go. Nikhalis fic!

2378. Lost and Found by Ninja362436
Fenix finally manages to ditch Nikadda but soon realizes that travelling just isn't the same without her. Only now he can't seem to find her, no matter where he looks. Fenika fic!

1504. break at teh Bend by SowrdswominMiyu
nika and miyu taek a bath together and things get lol hott!!1 yuri lemmon red @ ownn riks!!!!11
Old 24-05-2003, 09:13 AM   #14   [permalink]
KtHM
Banned

I'd like to point out that several people wanted to see this. So here you go.

A CB RPG FF RPG CROSSOVER! Linc and Damien fight to the death! Ace and Porenn fall in love! Omas in a ballet outfit? Gill hitting on Genrui? Read and find out! Mwahahah! > Flames will be used to roast teh flamers! r+r plz!!!

Lovely Ace!

Linc, Ace, Karin, Robert, Idunn, and Gill were all sitting in a bar together drinking wisky when suddenly there was a bright flash of light. They Looked up and standing in the bar was a strange group of strange people.

"Who are you?!!!!!" Karin shouted.

"Yeah??!!" said Ace.

"We're from Mahou and Kinzuku" said a girl with her hair in big cirlces on her head. She had dark blue hair w/ light purple bangs. "My name is Porenn and this is Omas, Damien, Genrui, Fjörn, Regina, Choo Choo Bear, Omas, and Kira!" Everyone said hi.

"Where are we?" Genrui asked.

"You're on Europa in the future," Idunn said.

"Wow" said Genrui.

The all left the bar and went to Linc's house. Then they all sat in the living room.

"So what brings you guys to the future?" Gill asked.

"Oh we got sucked in by Sin and sent here" Omas replied. He was big and hairy and looking around the house. Everyone nodded in agreement because thats what happened.

After a while everyone started wandering around the house. Porenn was in the kitchen when Ace came in. They started talking. Ace realized he had never met anyone as cool as Porenn before. She was very nice and very pretty.

"Your very nice and pretty" he said.

"Thank you" said Porenn. "You are to."

"Porenn I think I love you" Ace said.

"Oh Ace really???" she yelled. "Thats so great I love you to!!!!!!"

They started making out on the kitchen table and pretty soon Porenn didn't have her shirt on.

"Please be gentl Ace I'm a vergin" she said.

Then they had sex.

"Oh no we didn't use any birth contol pills so your pregnant!" Ace said.

"Oh no what will we do Ace??" Porenn screamed.

"I love you Porenn will you please marry me?" said Ace pulling out a velvet square from his pants and opening it and pulling out a gold ring with a really big diamon on it.

"Ace I love you too you'v made me so happy!" Porenn yelled. Then she put on the ring and started to cry because it was so beautiful.

Meanwhile Gill Linc Omas Damien Genrui and Fjörn were all playing hide and go seek. Fjörn was it only he had anesia and couldn't remeber how to count and so everyone just went to hide anyway. Gill and Genrui were hiding behind the couch and Gill was trying to put his hand on her butt.

"Baby are those moonpants because that ass is out of this world" Gill said. Genrui tried to ignore him. "If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?" Genrui ignored him some more. "The word of the day is legs lets go spread the word!"

"OMG YOU ARE SUCH A PERVERT BASTARD GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!" Genrui screamed.

Gill started to cry. "Please don't yell at me little boy!" he said.

"I'm not a little boy I'm a girl!!!!" Genrui shouted and that made Gill cry more so he ran away.

Suddenly Omas ran out of Madilen's room wearing her pink tutu. "Look at me I'm a balarinna!" he siad. Linc jumped out from inside the oven (A/N he was hiding there lol!) and ran up to Omas and punched him in the face.

"You can't do that to my friend!" Damien said and pulled out his sword from his pants sword holder.

"Oh yeah???" Linc yelled and pulled out his gun. Then they fought like Vicios and Spike did at the end of Cowboy Bebop with Linc being like Spike and Damien being like Vicious.

Suddenly Ace and Porenn ran in. Porenn was wearing a beautiful wedding dress and Ace was wearing a tuxido. "We're getting married!!!" Porenn told them all.

Linc looked up and Damien cut his head off. Then Robert was the priest and did the wedding for Porenn and Ace. THE END