Old 11-04-2001, 04:45 PM   #31   [permalink]
suzaku
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to suzaku Send a message via AIM to suzaku Send a message via Yahoo to suzaku
Old 11-04-2001, 07:19 PM   #32   [permalink]
Miya Hashi

Send a message via AIM to Miya Hashi
I can't wait to watch them. When will I be able to get ahold of one of these. Are they going to sub them soon. I really want to see geneshaft and pretear. Rune soldier... reminds me of another anime.......
Old 12-04-2001, 08:19 AM   #33   [permalink]
Tsukasa

Send a message via AIM to Tsukasa
haha, Geneshaft isnt really that good. the CGI is good, but the story isn't that original. but its good to watch compared to all the other junk on tv at that timeslot.

WOWOW usually has some of the best anime.
Old 12-04-2001, 12:47 PM   #34   [permalink]
Eva01_Test

Wow all of them look real cool. Too bad there is no way I could see them right now. But I wish I could. Especially Geneshaft.
I am the calamity in heaven. I am another word. A word different than that of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. You cannot stop me. I come to destroy all, both good and evil. God will not stop me. I am the new Alpha and Omega. I will be the Beggining and the End.
Eva01_Test is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 04:20 PM   #35   [permalink]
Drizzten
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to Drizzten
Quote:
Originally posted by Morbius
I'm using a site which can be found here...

If anyone knows of any better ones around please let me know...
There's always the Babelfish...:B:
Quote:
Translates The Fish:
21 century latter half... not to overtake the change of environment, the mankind who is driven to before the fall sun/size chose the method of evolving personally mandatorily...... life is produced from the DNA which is programmed beforehand, even character and proper ability it controls...... namely it is gene manipulation.

With favor as for balance of population ideal man and woman ratio 1: It was maintained at 9, society stabilized the people with romantic love feeling and losing dominant desire, the mankind was promised eternal prosperity.......

In this way, war on the substantial earth and the mankind where fight is gone inevitably keep directing that eye outside the earth. The result and space exploration accomplished progressive development, the dominant power was to keep reaching to Jupiter.

The ruins which is discovered the in such and during Jupiter satellite Kjf investigating made of existence of the intellectual life body outside the earth the mankind be convinced, but when the ruins which this it should commemorate is investigated, simultaneously, the object of enormous ring condition it appeared suddenly in the far sky on the earth. But completely without there is no reaction it passed the time, unnoticed that object kept becoming something which does not have interest for the mankind.......
Old 12-04-2001, 04:31 PM   #36   [permalink]
Morbius
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Morbius Send a message via Yahoo to Morbius
Quote:
Originally posted by Drizzten

There's always the Babelfish...:B:
That's much better... Thanks...

Well it's not a lot better but at least it's an alternative... With both of them I should be able to figure out the meaning...
Old 12-04-2001, 04:46 PM   #37   [permalink]
suzaku
Forum Master

Send a message via ICQ to suzaku Send a message via AIM to suzaku Send a message via Yahoo to suzaku
Quote:
Originally posted by Tsukasa
haha, Geneshaft isnt really that good. the CGI is good, but the story isn't that original. but its good to watch compared to all the other junk on tv at that timeslot.

WOWOW usually has some of the best anime.
yep...

WOWOW has the best anime...

i can still remember anime complex...now that one is packed with some really nice anime
Old 15-04-2001, 07:28 PM   #38   [permalink]
suzaku
Forum Master