Old 07-04-2001, 02:01 AM   #1   [permalink]
Rudy Roughnight
Inactive Email Account

Belive it or not, I'm exactly like Shinji Ikari.. emotionaly uncertain, insecure and scared of myself and my world.. Strantely enough once I saw the 4th episode..I understood how Shinji feels..it's the same way I feel...the same emotions I run through myself goes through him..
Rudy Roughnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2001, 02:14 AM   #2   [permalink]
Torkm
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via ICQ to Torkm Send a message via AIM to Torkm
Guess what?

I am like Shinji Ikari also.

I am shy and afraid of what people think of me. I am also too emotional for my own good.

Isn't Klonoa CUTE!
:smash:The Smashing Duo! - I'm not a doll and Torkm - Watch out or be Smashed!:smash:
Torkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2001, 02:21 AM   #3   [permalink]
Oogami Ichirou
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to Oogami Ichirou Send a message via MSN to Oogami Ichirou
I am pretty much like Oogami Ichirou, which is freaky It's kinda why I chose this name...
Old 07-04-2001, 08:43 AM   #4   [permalink]
Rudy Roughnight
Inactive Email Account

Ok Oog and what is his personality like?
Rudy Roughnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2001, 11:07 AM   #5   [permalink]
Yumiko
Forum Addicted

My personality is like......... Sana-chan!

I am hyperactive like her and most ppl never see my down. I do have my bummed days, but they are over quite quickly. I only cry in front of a few select people who are close to me.
Yumiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2001, 11:23 AM   #6   [permalink]
Mikomi
Forum Elite

Send a message via ICQ to Mikomi Send a message via AIM to Mikomi Send a message via Yahoo to Mikomi
My personality is like Lina Inverse.
I've a quite hot temper and love to break off fights for the stupidest reasons. And I can be really mean if I feel like it. Moreover, I love money, I cannot have enough of it! Considering the fact that I'm always broke 'cause of my quirk of buying Anime stuff and clothes, it's quite understandable. But I can also be a really sweet and kind girl.
Mikomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2001, 11:38 AM   #7   [permalink]
baca_fangirl

Send a message via ICQ to baca_fangirl Send a message via AIM to baca_fangirl
Yupyup...another Shinji person here. I'm too concerned with making sure people like me, I'm insecure, sometimes have the same hopeless view on life, and unwillingness to face my own fears.

Also see myself in Wakaba from Utena...I feel overshadowed by my best friend all the time and feel horribly unspecial sometimes. I also act kind of odd like she tends to sometimes.

I probably act the most like Mai from the Epotoransu! Mai manga by Yuu Watase. She's goofy and strange in front of people she's close to, but super shy in front of most people.

Wow, I really am screwed up. ^.^;;;
Old 07-04-2001, 12:21 PM   #8   [permalink]
chasta
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to chasta Send a message via AIM to chasta Send a message via MSN to chasta Send a message via Yahoo to chasta
Hm. I think I understood Shinji because I felt that way in high school. I think maybe I'm a mix between Rei and Asuka (can you pick two more different characters?? ) It depends on who I'm with--I can be either very outgoing or very quiet.
Old 07-04-2001, 12:23 PM   #9   [permalink]
Zechs Merquise
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Zechs Merquise Send a message via AIM to Zechs Merquise
I'm probably a Shinji/Duo cross. I have my issues, but I've also got a pretty happy outlook on life.
Old 08-04-2001, 03:45 AM   #10   [permalink]
snowcherry
Forum Elite

Send a message via AIM to snowcherry
I AM Makino Tsukushi of Hana Yori Dango. Strong and bold on the surface, but inwardly conflicted between what the heart says and what the head says. Intelligent but not "brainy", per say. Quiet and unobtrusive until a loved one is hurt---then all hell breaks loose. Sarcastic without being snide, friendly but still cautious. Loyal and devoted friend to a fault. Reliant on denial as a means of coping with unpleasant circumstances. Cannot accept compliments. Overly suspicious. Secretly hopeful in the face of the worst possible conditions. Jumps to conclusions far too easily. Hates school with a passion, although more than capable of excelling. Yep, that's all me.

I once took an Utena personality test and it said I was most like Mikage, which shocked me. I guess that's my stuck-in-the-past, manipulative, slightly psychotic, seductive, charming, heartless, cold, ultra-determined side--the side I wasn't sure existed : I guess it shows how much of an egotist I am that my favorite character in the series is the one supposedly most like myself. I don't know, I always figured myself to be more of a Shiori-Nanami combination, minus the homophobia and "oniisama" complex.
Old 08-04-2001, 03:49 PM   #11   [permalink]
Mika-chan
Executive Member

Send a message via AIM to Mika-chan
I'm like Sana-chan too! Scary ain't it?

School made me this way...
Old 08-04-2001, 03:53 PM   #12   [permalink]
cloakactive
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via AIM to cloakactive
While I'd like to say that i'm more of shinji person.... i know i don't have that many issues.

I'd have to say I'm like K-chan from Ah megamisama...... Just wish i could say that i was in the same situation as he is though.... living with 3 goddesses.... --dreams a little--
cloakactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2001, 10:59 AM   #13   [permalink]
Heero Peacecraft

Heero/Duo/Treize/Mosquiton Cross w/ a little bit of Millardo Peacecraft. Damn, all of those are GW chars except Mosquiton, Oh well.

http://www.animedance.com
Heero Peacecraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2001, 02:31 PM   #14   [permalink]
Foryth
Forum Master

Send a message via MSN to Foryth
Hmm.. i think i used to be a Ichitaka Seto(I''s) clone, but now i drove away from this.. i think^^;. Always getting in trouble when trying my way with girls and ending up ------- up what i was gonna say, and then bang my head in walls at home(not literaly).

But now, i dunno... really.. might depends of times... i guess i'll have to say maybe Shinkohyou from Houshin Engi, being an unpredictable guy who's kinda neutral and has his own hidden agenda... but i dunno^^;
Old 11-04-2001, 12:39 AM   #15   [permalink]
Asaki Masako
Executive Member

I'm kinda like a cross between Goku and Duo Maxwell. I have the really I'm 2 cool attitude, but I can be really ignorant at times......oh crap! I forgot to do my homework! No seriously.
a Koala bear(,) .(,)
oh his name(0)_(0)
is Goliath.
Anime rules!!
:goody: "Humans that only think of their survival are lifeforms that are lower than animals" -Quatre
Asaki Masako is offline   Reply With Quote