Old 08-08-2000, 07:27 PM   #1   [permalink]
Ko Hakaisha
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via ICQ to Ko Hakaisha Send a message via AIM to Ko Hakaisha Send a message via Yahoo to Ko Hakaisha
First thread! ^^ Begin RPGing!
Old 08-08-2000, 11:23 PM   #2   [permalink]
Ko Hakaisha
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via ICQ to Ko Hakaisha Send a message via AIM to Ko Hakaisha Send a message via Yahoo to Ko Hakaisha
[Ko Hakaisha's form slowly melted into place on the edge of a deep cliff. He scanned the horizon, looking out at a beautiful sunset. The view stretched on for miles, but he couldn't enjoy it. He had a strange, bad ... feeling. Something was going to happen. Something big. And powerful. His bright red eyes narrowed, and you could tell he was angry without seeing his face] *Something ... will happen. Something bad. And I don't know what!* [A large boulder behind him slowly started lifting off the ground. It went into the sky a couple hundred feet before rapidly plummeting towards the ground, stopping instantly at less than an inch above the rocky ground. Ko sighed and the boulder softly touched ground] *No use getting angry at something over which I have no control ... * [Ko stared into the sunset and his body relaxed] *I need more training ... more ... meditation.*
Old 09-08-2000, 04:28 AM   #3   [permalink]
Yuusuke
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via ICQ to Yuusuke Send a message via AIM to Yuusuke
Kumatoro opened his eyes. He looked around. He didn't know what it was, but he could feel something. A force, he could feel it, the ki of something, of someone. It was strong, he knew that. Such a strong ki, he knew that he had to search it out, find what it was.

"Perhaps, I've finally found him! This could be the one, the one that can complete my training!" Kumatoro said outloud. . .only to notice that there was no one there to listen to him.

And so, he went flying off in search of the powerful ki that he had felt.

. . .a few minutes after he had started his flight, he noticed that he was hungry. Infact, his stomach was complaining to him quite a bit. So, he landed on the ground and went in search of a dinosaur. . .or any other animal that he could use to fill his hunger.
Old 09-08-2000, 05:19 AM   #4   [permalink]
Paradox
Forum Addicted

Send a message via ICQ to Paradox Send a message via AIM to Paradox
Omi paused as he held up a mugger in one hand while stepping on another underneath in a dark alley. Shady figures swarmed around him, but now were all wary of this obviously dangerous figure. Omi ignored them, absently minded dodging punchs and baseball bats as he ponders the stange feeling he felt momentarily. A strange sensing of another, almost a pulling, towards to far distant east, he pondered it.
'Hmm, weird, I've never felt such a presence before. Maybe I'll have a poke around at what's interrupting me when I've having such fun. Maybe it'll be even more fun than this!' he grins. Turning back to matters at hand, he continues belting the now sorry group of muggers while his mind drifted eastwards over to what might be causing this pulling.

Old 09-08-2000, 08:24 AM   #5   [permalink]
Ko Hakaisha
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

[Ko continued meditating, concentrating. He could feel it, this force ... but what was it? Where was it headed? Why was it going there? Ko sighed deeply. Only time would tell. Ko's image flickered out of existance and he reappeared twenty yards away. He had stopped looking at the sunset; and now it was dusk. But there was something behind that dark black sky. Something that ... that ... disturbed him. This world would not be safe until he and others found out these things, and altogether prevented the force from entered the beloved Earth's atmosphere. Again, Ko flickered out of existance and reappeared twenty yards away. To him, this would be just another battle ... he hoped]
Old 09-08-2000, 09:26 AM   #6   [permalink]
Paradox
Forum Addicted

Send a message via ICQ to Paradox Send a message via AIM to Paradox
Omni sat back in his small apartment, his mind focusing on his martial arts. Slowly, his face took on a glazed expression. Again, that longing, that pulling stronger than before. Slowly he realised that pulling as the energy of a fellow fighting, his ki. 'Over such a great distance, the ki of this fighter must be great indeed.' He murmured to himself.
Old 09-08-2000, 11:29 AM   #7   [permalink]
ryezen
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via ICQ to ryezen
In an unknown part of the galaxy, a robed figure stands alone - on a ship circling an unknown planet. "It is done... in a matter of days, another planet will be mine" [he says to himself]. he pushes a button and the ship starts to move. in a few seconds it is speeding off to another unknown course. "where are you headed this time Raizen?", the robed figure asks himself, "does it matter? no matter where i go, no one seems to be good enough to challenge me"

"My hands are cold, my heart I do believe is colder still"
-Jack the Ripper

"The Nu-Gundam isnt just for show"
-Amuro Ray
Old 09-08-2000, 11:41 AM   #8   [permalink]
Tin Tin

Send a message via ICQ to Tin Tin
Daeva suddenly opened his eyes, as he awoke from his medidation. Sitting cross-legged in the air, he wildly swung his head from left to right. He felt a strong presence...the ki was indeed powerful.
He began to worry, as he thought that this ki was more powerful than his, before he dismissed the thoughts from his head.
"No-one is more powerful than I, I who has Namek blood running through my veins! If this thing wants a fight, then a fight it will get."

Then Daeva closed his eyes once more and bowed his head, as he continued to push his limits, both mentally and physically. He continued his training, as always.

Kill a million men, and you are a conqueror.

Kill everyone, and you are a god.
Old 09-08-2000, 07:53 PM   #9   [permalink]
Ko Hakaisha
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

[Ko floated through the air in a yoga stance ... He was a good thirty feet above the ground, but he had no worry of being spotted. In fact, he thought about nothing except training ... fighting. His eyes were closed, his head pounding with a great mental exhaustion. He had been doing this for over six hours straight, and it was beginning to show. Suddenly, his eyes flung open. His pulse raced. It was coming, and it was coming for someone ... important. To him or to Earth, he could not tell ... but it was coming]
Old 10-08-2000, 01:42 PM   #10   [permalink]
Yuusuke
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Kumatoro looked around him again. He could still feel that strong ki. But, that ki was farther away then he could have imagined, millions of miles away from him, infact, farther, he could tell.

His mind was troubled from that knowledge. What kind of monster could have a ki great enough to still feel strong so far away from Earth. But that wasn't all, recently, he felt more strong kis around the Earth. It seems, or so he thought, that the strongest of the strong fighters of this planet would soon be gathering for something, perhaps to face this challenge coming from space head on. Or perhaps another tournament, a 'Tenkaichi Budokai' was what he was told it was called.

"Well, either way, it seems that it would be my destiny to go. Just like you told me, Rui." And so, Kumatoro flew off to the closest of the strong kis that he had been feeling. Soon, he would see what this was really about.

(OOC: Don't'cha just hate the Forum downtimes? Well, np, I finally got to post today.)
Old 10-08-2000, 07:44 PM   #11   [permalink]
Ko Hakaisha
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

(OOC: Argh! I know!! I HATE that!! )

[Ko narrows his eyes. The strong force is ... getting annoying now. It is constantly entering his thoughts, bothering him ... and yet ... yet it is so far away! How?! Ko stares upwards into the sky. To the east, stars are present. But in the west, the sun was still setting with beautiful, vivid, bright red, pink, orange ... Two contrasts, brought together ... This vaguely reminded Ko of another such incident in which two opposites joined forces. This was Ko and his pupil. Opposites attract. Ko grinned. He remembered his pupil first told him that ... Ko flickered out of existance, and reappeared a few miles away. This dark ki ... it was ... getting closer ... fast ... ]
Old 10-08-2000, 11:13 PM   #12   [permalink]
ryezen
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Send a message via ICQ to ryezen
[in the ship... a robed figure sits on a chair w/ multiple consoles around him. his eyes are closed and seems to be breathing lightly. suddenly... his eyes open wide in shock. with one hand he holds the arm of the chair and with another hand holds his chest in pain]

grrrrhaaaaa!!! [tries to stand up but falls to one knee] ngisssss! ngyaaaaa!!!! [he starts to crawl towards a nearby hatch when a another surge of pain runs through his body] rrrrrhaaaaa!!! "why is it so soon? wait, that planet was the biggest one so far... could it be?" [reaches the hatch and pushes a button, a door opens and he crawls into a pod, he pushes another button, and the pod is launched away from the ship at high velocity]

[inside the pod, the robed figure closes his eyes] "feed me, give me your energy" [across the galaxy, many beings start weakening as a result of the energy drain which the robed figure was doing] "do not worry my pets, bec. of your number none of you will die - though if i must feel pain, rest assured you will not be spared" [the pod crackles w/ energy and explodes. Raizen floats is space. his robe gone from the explosion. but he doesnt seem to care. he looks at his hands and smiles. he charges up a hand and sweeps it toward a nearby asteriod releasing an arc-like ki. the giant asteroid is cut in two. satisfied, Raizen then powers up and heads back to his ship]

[Edited by ryezen on 11-08-2000 at 02:46 PM]

"My hands are cold, my heart I do believe is colder still"
-Jack the Ripper

"The Nu-Gundam isnt just for show"
-Amuro Ray
Old 10-08-2000, 11:52 PM   #13   [permalink]
Ko Hakaisha
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

[Ko was growing extremely worried. This dark ki, it was ... coming. But faster and stronger than he had ever imagined. This was ... awful. Truly and horribly ... awful. His mind raced; he thought about calling for help. His young pupil ... many others. He sense large amounts of ki on the planet and knew that he must have help to defeat this evil being coming. He frowned. Him, help? Never before had he even the slightest thought of asking for help ... This would be a deadly battle, to the death. His frown deepened. He didn't like it. Why was it coming? What did it want? Someone important ... he had sense that. But who? And important to what? To him? To the Earth? To the Universe? Or just someone important to this evil being? Ko quickly reread the large kis on Earth. Nope, none seemed evil. At least, not as evil as this ... this thing. He cursed it and flickered out of existance again, this time reappearing right where he was a few minutes ago. He sat back into his yoga position and concentrated ... hard ... ]
Old 11-08-2000, 04:15 AM   #14   [permalink]
Yuusuke
Ex Moderator V.I.P.

Kumatoro stopped. The ki, again, he could feel it. He landed. Kumatoro looked in the distance, he saw a mountain. Yes, a mountain, that would be sufficient enough for him to clear his mind of the ki he felt. As it seemed, pain was the best way for him to clear his mind, and the forbidden technique he had learned, that was the best way for him to recieve pain.

Kumatoro closed his eyes and began to concentrate his feelings and his ki. He thought back to the death of his master, the sadness he had felt when she had died. He remembered when his best friend had been killed, and the pain that he had caused himself as part of his training after.

He began to glow. A faint sight at first, but as he began to feel the depression, the glow increased in strength, now becoming a bright, almost ungodly light. He was almost there, he knew it. Soon, it would be time.

And. . .everything went white. As the blinding light faded from view, Kumatoro could be seen standing still, a crater in front of him where that mountain used to be. Kumatoro felt weak, he fell to his knees, whispered "Jisatsu Bakuha" and dropped to the ground, unconscious.

And so, Kumatoro lay in near death on the ground, a pool of blood starting to form around him.
Old 11-08-2000, 05:55 AM   #15   [permalink]
VegetaBigBang
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to VegetaBigBang Send a message via AIM to VegetaBigBang Send a message via Yahoo to VegetaBigBang
*In the mountains a warrior called Deku is training,when he senses a power,a power that he's never felt befor.He looks up into the sky,and in the myst of the clouds he just see's blue sky, he then thinks who is this what the hell is.
"Deku"What the hell is that tremendous power,where is it coming from,ahhhhh dammit im waiting for you punk,just you wait.Deku then starts training, in preporation for this dark power.He then feels the power getting closer,but its not that near the earth just yet.Deku then starts running up and down the mountain tops,trying to increase his speed and Power level quickly as the evil force,near approaches.
"Deku"Im ready ,im ready just you wait because i,the mighty Saiy-jin warrior that i am, is going to send your ass straight to HFIL!Deku then starts to power up and his power even rattles the mountain tops,and he then screams,and unleashes an unstoppable beam onto a nearby mountain top,Deku then stands there and looks into the sky,as the Mountain Tumbles and Crumbles.
{"Tell me... do androids such as yourselves ever experiance fear? AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH, Vegeta's hair then turnd gold has he is engulfed by a golden aurora around his body and becomes a legendary Super Saiy-jin "}
{"But you can't go not now "Why not"Because ive also got something to tell you about i lied when i said you could go well at least partially lied for i will let you go to another DIMENSION"}

The 5 strongest moves of vegeta are
1= "Final Flash"
2= "Big Bang Attack"
3= "Gallet Gun"
4= "Kienzen"
5= "Ground Flare"

"Strongest forms of Vegeta"
1= "SSJ4"
2= "Golden Oozaru"
3= "SSJ2"
4= "USSJ"
5= "SSJ"