Old 28-09-2000, 07:42 PM   #1   [permalink]
JetErNyY02
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to JetErNyY02
Question

umm... what r sum good mp3's 4 eva. and also can u pleez list sum from teh death and rebirth soudntrack? tahnx!! o yea, i 4got so im edittin it, but what is the best anime music that's kool 2 listen 2?

[Edited by JetErNyY02 on 29-09-2000 at 09:50 AM]
What do you know about tweetle beetles? well.. When tweetle beetles fight it's called a tweetle beetle battle. And when they battle in a puddle it's a tweetle beetle puddle battle. AND when tweetle beetles battle with paddles in a puddle, they call it a tweetle beetle puddle paddle battle. AND... When beetles battle beetles in a puddle paddle battle and the beetle battle puddle is a puddle in a bottle....they call this a tweetle beetle bottle puddle paddle battle muddle. AND..... When beetles fight these battles in a bottle with their paddles and the bottle's on a poodle and the poodle's eating noodles....they call this a muddle puddle tweetle poodle beetle noodle bottle paddle battle.
JetErNyY02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2000, 12:15 AM   #2   [permalink]
Yui_Reborn
---------

Send a message via AIM to Yui_Reborn
Hey, hate to sound like a moderator, but your better off buying the cds. I'm so damn happy with my Eva S2 works I cannot begin to tell you...it's a different feeling when you've actually paid for the cd's, you just enjoy them more, not to mention the better sound quality!

However, if you mean good SONGS, well that's very different.
And it seems to be very personal, since 95% of Eva music is really good, everyone picks there favorites

I don't remember the names of a lot of the EOE and D&R songs, unfortunately...they're all in Japanese (well duh..)
Except for Komm Susser Todd, that's in German the EoE albumn is more than worth the price of admission though, and if you buy it you won't have to worry about knowing all the names

Finally, if you want some of the classic eva stuff and not the movie songs, both Eva: Best Collection and the recently released TheDayofSecondImpact are very reasonably priced on the web.

Dang I post a lot of stuff...
Old 29-09-2000, 07:42 PM   #3   [permalink]
JetErNyY02
Forum Master

thanx... so where can i buy the cd's 4 a good price??
What do you know about tweetle beetles? well.. When tweetle beetles fight it's called a tweetle beetle battle. And when they battle in a puddle it's a tweetle beetle puddle battle. AND when tweetle beetles battle with paddles in a puddle, they call it a tweetle beetle puddle paddle battle. AND... When beetles battle beetles in a puddle paddle battle and the beetle battle puddle is a puddle in a bottle....they call this a tweetle beetle bottle puddle paddle battle muddle. AND..... When beetles fight these battles in a bottle with their paddles and the bottle's on a poodle and the poodle's eating noodles....they call this a muddle puddle tweetle poodle beetle noodle bottle paddle battle.
Old 29-09-2000, 09:16 PM   #4   [permalink]
Yui_Reborn
---------

Send a message via AIM to Yui_Reborn
Well, I used to buy all my game and anime cd's from Gamecave.com-a cool store that recently merged with DVD express, and I haven't ordered from them since so I don't know if that's changed anything. I have to say though that some of the cd's I got from them turned out to be from the "SonMay" and "EverAnime" companies, which means they're basically screwing the company that made the cd's out of the money-try to avoid these brand names if you can and get the genuine article.

I've ordered stuff from PlanetAnime.com, and I think they're a great store, just a little overpriced on cd's...Animenation.com seems to be very popular and I think they're prices are decent...there's also AnimeCastle, HouseofAnime...oh dear..anyway, all these links and more are on the "Commercial Sites" list at Anipike, so you can comparison shop.

Also, if you don't have a credit card, which I didn't until very recently, you can often pay by money order-you can take cash, go to CVS or the bank and get it converted to MO, and then it works just like cash except it's safer to send through the mail. This is also good if you don't need you're parents involved in where you spend your money-my parents don't care where I spend money I've earned too much, but buying stuff on my own and saying "Dad, put 60 bucks worth of anime stuff on your credit card and I'll pay you back!" are very different things
Old 29-09-2000, 10:35 PM   #5   [permalink]
JetErNyY02
Forum Master

k tahnx... u write 2 much doode
Old 30-09-2000, 08:52 AM   #6   [permalink]
Foryth
Forum Master

Send a message via MSN to Foryth
What is cool about animenation is that they say in their FAQ(i think i remember reading this) that all of their CD are originals and not SonMay or whatever other frickin uncool thingy. But i can't seem to find EVERYTHING i want there, like the serie To Heart and others.