Old 08-12-2000, 09:45 PM   #1   [permalink]
buddman
Forum Junkie

Send a message via ICQ to buddman
Thumbs up

It is called Kaze makase tsunikakage ran.

it is about a wondering samurai and a wondering warrior from china. only one thing they are both female. that is right fanboys, chicks that kick but. it is pretty funny and the action scenes are pretty good too. i would recommend this for almost all audiences (strong language). has anyone else seen it.
Old 08-12-2000, 10:03 PM   #2   [permalink]
Morbius
Forum Master

Send a message via AIM to Morbius Send a message via Yahoo to Morbius
I'm actually downloading the first episode as I write this. But thanks for introducing me to this. It's always good to find out new anime series. I have such a huge list of stuff I want to see now that it would probably take me months of watching anime constantly to see it all.

I also thought I'd put this link here to give people some more information on the series.
Old 11-12-2000, 02:43 PM   #3   [permalink]
buddman
Forum Junkie

Send a message via ICQ to buddman
how did you like it. my club is passing the discs around with somemore eps. i have to wait till the meeting to trade off.