Old 06-09-2003, 07:54 PM   #1   [permalink]
ryushe
Executive Member

Cloud (2 of 4)

Note: I apologize for making making 4 separate threads for my picís at one time but I didnít want to pack them together in one thread, So I'll just leave the C&C in your capable hands ^_^

Ahhhh.... A Cloud fan art, I know every one seen about a hundred of these and I'm getting kinda tired of seeing them, But I was thinking I never drew a cloud fan art and I think every artist needs to a least draw cloud at least once ^_^. I also did this from my head and I try to do the best I could to remember cloud (from KH) so if ya see some thing wrong point it out.

Sorry for my rambling, Anyway I came here for two reasons 1) For the C&C and 2) I need help CGing.

The first one is an unfinished one that I started to CG and I thought it wasnít going well so I quit so im going to put a B&W one so if anyone want to take a shot at it. If anyone want to change anything go ahead but give the drawing credits to me.

As for the feet I just thought that I should put a kind of darkness shadow feet and itís not because im lazy *cough* yeah that's not it

C&C welcome and if anyone wants to go and CG it tell me and Iíll OK it, Thanks ^_^

CG

http://picserver.student.utwente.nl/....php?id=313359

B&W

http://picserver.student.utwente.nl/....php?id=313460

Last edited by ryushe; 06-09-2003 at 08:12 PM.
ryushe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 05:49 AM   #2   [permalink]
Akiahara

Send a message via AIM to Akiahara
It doesn't really look like Cloud... but ok.

The arms are both too long, imo... and the one holding the sword looks like it's attached to him backwards... if you know what I mean.
Akiahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2003, 07:35 AM   #3   [permalink]
QWE

umm yeah it looks like he broke his back in that awkward position aghhh i know why cause you put the phum on the wrong side of his hand or he just broke his elbow
QWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 01:13 PM   #4   [permalink]
Megumi H
Executive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Megumi H Send a message via AIM to Megumi H
I'd have to say that his face doesn't really look like Cloud.. Cloud's face doesn't really have a lot of angles. I agree with Akiahara about the arms. For the feet.. suuuure... you weren't lazy at all. No really, I think it would look better if the shadow went the other direction, since it seems from what little shading I can see that the light source is coming from the left.

I've never played Kingdom Hearts, but I think this pic looks nice overall.
Old 24-09-2003, 02:14 AM   #5   [permalink]
Vilstar
Executive Member

Send a message via AIM to Vilstar
looks like cloud to me, but then again, i only played kingdom hearts for like 30 minutes nice pic, i really like the coloring, but i think the other guys already got all the criticisms i could think of.