Old 13-07-2002, 11:00 PM   #1   [permalink]
DarkGremlin
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to DarkGremlin
Writers needed for Dragonball news/rumor site

I've recently revamped my site, Dragonballfan.com to be more of a news website rather than one of the million general info sites out there.

With this change comes the need for some help ... so here's what I'm looking for. If you are interested in any of the following positions, please e-mail me at darkgremlin@aol.com. Thanks!

Columnist(s)
We are looking for a few writers who would be interested in writing either a weekly, bi-weekly, or a monthly column (Dragonball or Anime related). If you do not know what a column is, an example of a column is "Dear Abby" - the popular newspaper column. If you think you have what it takes, then please send a writing sample, contact details, and why you would like to work at DBF.

Editorialist(s)
We are looking for a few writers who would be interested in writing editorials (Anime or Dragonball related). This is perfect for someone who is looking for a low-stress-level position, as all I would ask of you is one editorial a month. If you think you have what it takes, then please send contact details, and why you would like to work at DBF. (No sample required).

Perks of working at DBF...
As the quality/quanity of the writings available on DBF increases, as will the amount of funds raised by our website (currently DBF only produces about 10 cents a month). In time I plan to move DBF to a faster server, install a Ultimate Bulletin Board, and finally - begin offering free e-mail in addition to our news coverage. With the growing site, exposure for our writers would be inevitable... and really... that's all we have to offer... exposure.

So, yeah... not any money in it for you... just a good time.
Old 14-07-2002, 05:48 PM   #2   [permalink]
futureal

Check out some of the people who post in my Dragonball forum: www.shadowsofnamek.com/forum

I bet somebody in there would be willing to write for you.
Old 15-07-2002, 10:48 PM   #3   [permalink]
DarkGremlin
Forum Addicted

Send a message via AIM to DarkGremlin
Thanks for the tip I'll have to take a look